Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Karasu's Journal

Karasu's Journal Statistics
View Karasu's profile
Entries 17 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 5371
Replies Karasu has made 57 comments [view stats]
Comments 69 comments (4.06 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 2 props given to Karasu [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Karasu's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Nov 25, 2008 - 07:38 PM
I hate hypocrites/douchebags
My friend is a douchebag sometimes. Mind you, all he does all day is game, literally. But he has the audacity to get angry with me over this...

We were supposed to play 2df together Saturday or Sunday night, but every weekend night around 9 my time, MGO [Metal Gear Online]'s Survival comes on, which is official matches and you get points for them, to deck out your character. i'm in a serious clan now, and at those times I go on MGO to play with them, my team. Because of Daylight Savings Time, Survival starts an hour earlier, I did not know this. Now I do.

...this is what happened after the fact....

Me: Ok yo
Him: Not totaly
Me: Ok wtf is going on
Him: Basicly im a bit pissed with something you said and then did.
Me: And what the hell did I do this time
Him: You went on saying how you feel about friends including you in stuff, then fuck off to play MGO online after i spent time looking for a pad to play a game with you. Kinda felt a little hipacritical of you
Me: And if this is over the stupid survival thing, im gonna call hypocrisy,
Me: Dude, you leave me all the time when we talk for other friends or other things like games. I never say a word at all
Him: But i come the fuck back!
Me: Does that mean im spiting you, no
Me: But im just saying
Me: you do it too
Me: and I came back as well!
Me: you were all "go away"
Me: and I did
Me: im back, you still want me away?
Him: Just give me a break for a while. I might be pissed at that but i have other things at the moment too. Your just one of many things it seems
Me: Oh whatever, I have my own despair and pain i'm dealing with, and the LAST thing I want is guilt. I've been guilting and feeling sorry for myself for days, and the one moment I dont feel in a rut, here you are putting me back into it...when you do the exact same shit to me. I even that night said i'll stay for you, and you told me to go. I'm sorry I left, but the survival for MGO changed their hours ok? Its at 8 now, not 9 because of DST.
Him: Seriously. As funny as this sounds from me, couldn't you put off a fucking night of MGO to just play a game that i had just spent time setting up? Or are you so into it?
Him: This coming from me of all people
Me: There was a clan battle that night, and I had to be there.
Him: I log out of things to talk to you becouse its normaly more fun.
Me: this clan takes the game seriously, and I want to take it serious as well. I want to progress and get better in that game.
Him: I told you. Its becoming a job.
Me: No, it's becoming something important to me
Him: You want to play MGO, fine. Don't jerk me around liek that next time.
Him: A job!
Me: No, where I go out and have a schedule and get PAID for it...that's a job
Him: If you can't break off for one fucking night to just play a game with a friend who you got into something, then thats your priority
Me: this is a task, this is a mission for me
Me: Oh pot calling the kettle black
Me: you have no irght to say that to me
Him: Then you have no reason to feel guilty. Don't. Just piss off and leave me to myself.
Him: Evidently you shouldn't feel guilty for dumping me to play MGO online considering, right?
Me: Actually, for nights we've logged off one another when MGo came on. However due to DST the hours changed. So you're used to me leaving a certain time
Me: and you're gonna get all wacked out because of an hour early difference?
Me: Then there's something wrong with ya
bla: A hour difference is still a hour you made no mention off and then suddenly come back saying "kthxbye"
Me: And I don't feel guilt. I feel resentment and anger towards the very person who's done this to me as well
Him: After i just set the fucking thing up and found my pad out of 4 boxes!
Me: Well what do you want, a medal for finding the controller? I mean shit...this is exactly what my mom did....she does one thing, and she EXPECTS me to grovel at her feet because of it. Is that what YOU want? Groveling?
Him: If playing MGO is such a big deal, go enjoy it. Just leave me alone and don't fucking cover up the fact you pissed off and left me in the dust becouse you'd rather play. Don't cover up that fact
Me: Funny how you're taking it personal, when you've told me "Ok well another friend is online, and I have to talk to him. bye"
Him: Do what the fuck you like, im not bothered anymore
Me: Obviously you are
Me: liar
Him has signed out. (11/25/2008 7:26 PM)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Sep 22, 2008 - 01:50 PM
Rest In Peace, Promise
Saddended
September 22, 2008

Dear Promise,

We last saw each other last Monday, when Mom was saying her last goodbye to me before moving to Las Vegas. You walked into my apartment sniffing and looking around the place. You were still as happy and curious as the first time I saw you. When I last saw you though, for some reason I felt it was going to be the last time I saw you alive. The tumor on your leg was growing each time I saw you, and I knew that from the first time I saw that thing, it should have been taken care of. I regret that it wasn't, because it was the very thing which made you go.

I'm happy I got to hug, pet and cherish you before you went with mom. I'm gonna miss playing with you, and playing tug of war with your little baby, and rope. Not to mention, annoying you when you slept on the couch. You always made the cutest little noises when I did that, but you knew I was only playing with you.

You were the best dog, and I will miss you with all my heart. I love you so much Promise, and I hope i'll get to see you again, and we'll be able to play like we used to. I love you Promise, goodbye...

Love forever,
Ryan

Currently Playing: J.S. Bach - II Air

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jul 30, 2008 - 10:14 PM
Getting SCIV for your PS3 is bad.
Don't get it. People will be jealous you have first dibs on Vader.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jul 14, 2008 - 09:46 PM
I'm insulted and pissed
You know, I see a thread regarding FFXIII earlier today. I'm not that much into FF anymore as it is, and XIII looked a little weird to me so far, however I check it out and see since it was E3 that maybe a new trailer is out or something. I see that its going to come out for the 360. I'm not pissed, im not angry, i'm not anything. I just can't stand the corporate mentality and capalistic mindset these companies have nowadays thats all. And because I express my opinion in that regard, I have to get banned from a thread. Talk about an overreaction, and flat out rudeness. And to find out its from one of the peeps on here who I really like and get along with that made it happen. You fucking bastard. Fuck you.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Jul 8, 2008 - 04:46 PM
Hancock was a penis.
Yea, that was a waste of 7.50. Normally, I enjoy movies with superheroes and Will Smith. This film however, sucked ass. It didn't know what it wanted to be. An action flick, a romance, a comedy etc etc. Did you even know Charleze Theron was in it? None of the previews or news said anything about that. Since when did she get the backburner, but fucking Teen Wolf Too dude, Jason Bateman gets attention?

I wouldn't recommend seeing this film, unless its free on HBO or whatever in the next 6 months.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Jun 22, 2008 - 07:58 PM
I had a panic attack at work.
shitty.
So I get at work around 11 AM, and work, but im seriously drained of energy. I dont know what is with me, im trying to focus, but nothing's working. So around 12:30 I decide to grab an Energy Drink [Mt. Dew's Amp], and I drink some of it, prolly about half a can. The first hour, i'm perkin'. I'm feeling happy and good.

Around 2 though, I started getting this...weird sharp pain in the left area of the top of my chest. It was annoying at first, but then it started to hurt. Minutes later, my vision was getting blurry like, and I couldnt focus on the screen I was looking at, and then...I started getting a cold sweat. You know, those cold sweats where you feel immense fear and worry? I was getting that. Something didn't feel right, I felt like I was dying, like the my life force was going away. I immediately called my superior and asked to be taken off the register I was at. I was getting very very worried, because I already knew I suffered from anxiety attacks. I sat down outside to clear my head and somewhat recover, and even then I was feeling dizziness and my head felt all hard like a rock. A fellow worker came out and asked how I was, and I told him what I was feeling, and I told him I drank the Amp. We talked about how when he drinks stuff like that, he feels somewhat the same way I do, so I can say that I got a panic attack from the drink. My body doesn't normally drink that amount of caffine or sugar, so to get that amount [because I did kinda chug it so I could get energy fast], my body backfired severely.

I asked to be sent home, and I did. I came home, took a Xanax I have for anxiety, and went right to sleep.

Physically, this was not a very good day, and despite it being hours ago...I still worry that, what if it wasnt JUST the drink. I'll be honest with you, i'm overweight, and I don't exactly eat veggies or fruits, primarily on the taste factor [things are bitter to me], and my diet definitely could use a look at. I really really would love to go to a doctor, but I don't have insurance so for me to go and get a good thorough check up, the price would be very high. This really really fucking sucks. I want to know if it's all in my mind, or if it's a body issue.

Sigh. Do you guys suffer from panic attacks of anxiety issues?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Jun 17, 2008 - 09:08 PM
Fuck you all.
Just bought Dark Sector and UT III today for my ps3. Both games rule, especially Dark Sector. You all are just haters >:|

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Jun 17, 2008 - 02:00 PM
*Chuckles*
i'm on my PS3 right now. Its funny though, why people such as myself feel so geekly happy to be on the internet a different way. Metal Gear Online is fun btw, id love to play you guys in it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Jun 14, 2008 - 11:17 PM
No words....they should have sent...a poet...
Spoiler:

Ok no, i'm not that psychotic over it, but seriously how amazing this machine is.

Being as someone who's had a ps2 for years and has had a crappy PC that can play UT 2k4 decent only in window mode...I must say that this machine can do wonders. I played the demos of Dark Sector and Haze so far and I am so fucking impressed by their graphics, DS especially. And of course, MGS4 is beautiful and intense. I'm taking my time with the game instead of beating it quickly. I want to capture and envelop myself in the game and really marvel at it's beauty.

I tell you though, there was a lot of hype around getting the 80 gig PS3, but I gotta say..I worried for nothing. I learn Weds. afternoon that Best Buy will be selling the 80 gigs, along with Wal-Mart. I call Wal-Mart, all of them in my area, to know if they'll have the console availible. Surprisingly...none will. That took me back and I did worry abit. I called my Best Buy however, and they said that they will have them. 10-15 of them to be exact, which was better than Gamestop's 'less than a dozen' figure they said to me.

Thursday Morning.

I get up at 6:30 AM. Ready to challenge the morning. I get to my Best Buy around 7-7:15 AM...no one is there. What? I thought there would be people waiting and stuff, yet not a soul was there. Just staffers preparing the morning. I begin to wait. 10-15 Mins later, out of nowhere my body literally pulls a Johnny Sasaki on me...and I need to use the bathroom Immediately. I contemplate and worry if people will be there if I go back home to use the rest room...but I can't wait here, it just wouldn't work. I head back home and do my business and wait there for about an hour or so. I come back around 8:15-8:30... still no one there. at that point I was kinda priding myself. I was happy that I was the first person there, the first person to get the machine. It wasn't until 9 AM that people started coming. A 30-ish yrd man and a young guy about my age are the first two there, and we begin chatting. An hour goes by of just chatting and talking about our own experiences with MGS, as that hour passes more people come, but the line surprisingly is not that long, about a dozen or more. By that time, the staffers at Best Buy give us tickets for the console, and I get ticket 1. I grinned and felt so happy that I will be guaranteed a console with this measily little paper. Finally...it strikes. 10 AM. The Door opens and I go into the store and they have a little desk with an assortment of MGS stuff. The bluetooth piece, the guide, copies of the game, even copies of GTAIV. However I go to the register and get my console right there, and booya. The machine and the game is mine.

All that worrying, doubt and anxiety gone. Thursday was a good day.

Currently Playing: Jackie Presti - Love Theme

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Jun 3, 2008 - 01:35 PM
Backloggery is mine
Yep I have one. I'd love friends. I'm a desperate man...*sneezes* OH GOD THERE'S BLOOD IN MY MUCUS.

http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=karasu

I'm working on updating it more.

Currently Playing: Nine Inch Nails - Underneath It All

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Karasu's Journal