Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lukage's Journal

Journal Banner
What the fuck?! Nobody told me there were bombs there!

Lukage's Journal Statistics
View Lukage's profile
Entries 247 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 82385
Replies Lukage has made 574 comments [view stats]
Comments 929 comments (3.76 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 83 props given to Lukage [who be proppin?]
Buddies 14 buddies
Relation You are not Lukage's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 2, 2009 - 10:31 PM
::fuckyeah Good Will::
So today at Good Will I bought for $25, a Philips "Radio Clock" with the 7" LCD and the media imputs. It powers and reads my 80GB Passport and is quite possibly one of the coolest pieces of electronics I now own. Check them out some time and if you see one cheap enough, get it.

*happy dance*

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #227]

Apr 1, 2009 - 02:24 AM
Do my job, get my money!
GameStop is trying to come up with a name for their "money bunny," and I need some name ideas. I can submit 9 more, but all must be appropriate, relevant to the brand, blah blah blah. I want a free shirt and stuff, so the winner here (if the name is chosen) will get paid for their help, simple as that.

Most clever name thus far:

Miles Edgecard

Currently Playing: Ask the internets

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #225]

Mar 7, 2009 - 01:01 AM
Commercial slogan
Drinking enhances the hilarity of it, but since when the hell is the slogan for Prego

"Its in there"

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #224]

Jan 27, 2009 - 11:35 PM
Yay its snowing still! (Oh, and I bought a car)
On my two days off work, more snow than expected. Woo! Also obligatory "yay I got a new car" picture.

2008 Cobalt. Just having a car with a headliner, doors that close all the way, heat. Its worth the money.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #223]

Jan 5, 2009 - 02:43 PM
Tentacle Grape - Its delicious and moist!

Quote:
Tentacle Grape™ is the brainchild of Dekker Dreyer and his skilled team of grapists. Each bottle of this delicious carbonated grape drink is crafted with care... and a slight feeling of breathless anticipation. As Tentacle Grape™ slides smoothly down your throat you'll feel refreshed and full.

Each 12oz bottle of Tentacle Grape™ comes packed full of flavor in a unique glass collector's bottle.

Tentacle Grape is now available... so WATCH OUT! You gonna get GRAPED!
Hentai. Grape Soda. Combining the two is quite possibly the greatest thing ever, unless they make a BONESTEEL soda.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #222]

Dec 17, 2008 - 04:04 PM
Fuck YOU, honesty!
Bought some shirts from vgcats.com and their store sends me the wrong item. I fess up about it as they had no clue they sent it, so the guy says I can have the shirt for the mistake and he'll send the right stuff. Awesome. I open it (its obvious what it is from the package) and its a large shirt. AWESOME!

Women's shirt.

-_-

(Yes, I thought real hard about keeping it anyway. I'll give it to a coworker though)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #221]

Dec 15, 2008 - 03:35 PM
Bought Stuff
PS3
Little Big Planet
Valkyria Chronicles
Resistance

Gears of War
Halo 3
Last Remnant
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Ace Combat
Infinite Undiscovery

Two Hasbro Lightsabres from Wal-Mart (only $50 each)

I feel good. Employee Appreciation weekend. All in all, my account was charged $1300 this weekend.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #220]

Nov 20, 2008 - 04:20 PM
Let me have my moment....(read: Skills never will)
Quote:
Please print this page for your records.

Ticket Purchases
SMASHING PUMPKINS
Event Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 8:00 pm
Facility: FOX THEATRE - ST. LOUIS, MO
And I got laid last night.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #219]

Nov 12, 2008 - 11:09 PM
Why does Wal-Mart still get to sell video games?
Or, I guess, why are games street-dated? Wal-Mart still sells too many games for companies to say fuck 'em, but the latest street-date violation is Animal Crossing.

Always odd to see guys trading in a game that isn't out for a week yet.

"How much do I get for this game?"
"Well, sir, since its not out yet, our SKU indicates that you get a penny for it."

That was great seeing the guys with stolen copies of Little Big Planet ask for a manager when I tell them that. Fuckers.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #218]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lukage's Journal