Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lukage's Journal

Journal Banner
What the fuck?! Nobody told me there were bombs there!

Lukage's Journal Statistics
View Lukage's profile
Entries 247 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 82380
Replies Lukage has made 574 comments [view stats]
Comments 929 comments (3.76 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 83 props given to Lukage [who be proppin?]
Buddies 14 buddies
Relation You are not Lukage's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 8, 2009 - 10:39 PM
Still Alive (but not as delicious as cake)
So a few things to address:

1. I'm broke. Like, zero money to my name broke and its really scary. I've always paid my credit card in full and having debt somewhere is scary.
2. I really need that promotion to go through ASAP! No luck so far.
3. My roommate is bothering me in several ways
3A. He bitches about the house being messy: Most of it is him. He doesn't clean the bathroom or do dishes or anything other than the grass.
3B. He doesn't train his dogs. I'm not cleaning up their shit every day. Not like he scoops any out of the yard.
3C. He hounds me for rent money. The other guy hasn't paid since April. I get shit after 2 weeks.
3D. He wants me to buy certain video games...which leads me to:

Moocher Bitch Ass Roommates

I buy 100% of the video games in this household. Good Will pickups don't count. I'm talking about the new games. When he says "I want to play Demon's Souls," and I'm watching a football game after I just watched 3 hours of baseball: FUCK YOU! Its my system, my game, my controller. No, you can't play my game. Only I get to play it. You know why? I BOUGHT IT. What the hell is the best way to address this?

- - - - -

In other news, I'll be driving through Chicago into Detroit later this month for Youmacon. Tande and miniface convinced me to go, so I'll be heading up that way. Anyone along there from St. Louis is welcome to have me stop by and have a micro-meet for lunch or something. This time when I go to the con I won't find out GFFers were there and I missed out (oh hey sup ACEN).

And yeah I'm sorta unofficially actively posting on GFF again. So uhh, woot.

Also, look what's back? MY FAVORITE ISP TROUBLE!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #237]

Aug 16, 2009 - 10:15 PM
Anime Iowa
SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

*changes pills intake sound to Heavy eating a sandwich*

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #236]

Jul 20, 2009 - 12:54 AM
FML Part 2
Response to: "Oh, so you can get online? What's the problem?" by Lukage

Got the trouble ticket opened. Tech support drama supposedly in the morning when I supposedly get a call back.

EDIT: They apparently closed the last trouble ticket and "resolved" the issue by downgrading our connection to their 1.5Mb line.....while I still paid for the 3 Meg.

Seriously, if there was more than one other company (Charter) that I could get service from, I really really would be heading that way! Arrrrrrrrgh!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #235]

Jul 15, 2009 - 11:19 PM
"Oh, so you can get online? What's the problem?"

That's the best speed I've had on anything in the last two weeks. Downgraded my 6Mb line to the 3 since I wasn't getting anywhere close to it, and still not getting the guaranteed minimums from AT&T.

Their resolutions: Power cycle, virus scan, etc. etc. useless shit where it finally goes to:

AT&T: "What brand modem are you using?"
Luke: "Netopia"
ATT: "Oh we'll have to escalate to the natively-speaking English people."
L: "Good"
A: "Your connection is fine. We have a good signal"
L: "My firefox start page takes five seconds to load."
A: "You could try our U-verse service"
L: "Its available two blocks in any direction. The closest V-rad on the lines to my house are more than a mile away."
A: "It may become available."
L: "Meanwhile, I have an issue with my DSL."
A: "You could just use dial-up. Its only $20 a month."
L: "There's a bomb in your trunk and your wife will be gone when you get home."
A: "What?"
L: "Fuck my life."

They essentially told me there's nothing I can do about the issue other than move. If they suggest it one more time I'll demand they pay my mortgage and move me. They also claim that I have a good cell signal simply because towers are close. My home is a black hole to cell signals. T-mobile, Verizon, AT&T, all of them. THEN they say "I'm sorry sir, I am having trouble hearing you" when I call their cell support line. The suggestion:

"Keep it at least 10 feet away from other electronic devices at all times."

"Fuck my life."

Response entries:
FML Part 2 by Lukage

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #234]

Jul 2, 2009 - 06:04 PM
Oh hey lets check Yahoo Sports MLB stories...
Best Headline EVER!

Swarm of bees delays Astros, Padres

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #233]

Jun 29, 2009 - 11:00 PM
Yet another cosplay entry...
Looking for suggestions as to whether I should fix up my Link outfit or go as Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke.

Working on one for next year. I'm just going to have a huge Magikarp outfit that I take onto the floor and just zip into and flail around in.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #232]

Jun 11, 2009 - 11:17 PM
Rage entry
Because apparently its going to be cool in the next few minutes.

Response entries:
Happy birthday me by ComradeTande

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #231]

May 26, 2009 - 08:41 PM
Luke is bored and has DSi magnets.
Well, some magnets. I ran out.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 waffles)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #230]

May 7, 2009 - 02:38 PM
ACEN
I'm heading up in a little while. If any of you guys are going, lemme know and I'd be happy to meet up and say hey while up there.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #229]

May 7, 2009 - 01:11 AM
Okay, lame.
Another year without notice of my birthday short of 3 or 4 people. And since when is it completely up to me to plan the event and organize a party...for myself? Whatever.

(Don't care for pity either way, so no bitching)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #228]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lukage's Journal