Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
LS's Journal

Journal Banner
Some words go here

LS's Journal Statistics
View LS's profile
Entries 132 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.76% of total)
Views 46547
Replies LS has made 298 comments [view stats]
Comments 442 comments (3.35 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 35 props given to LS [who be proppin?]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not LS's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 10, 2006 - 09:01 PM
Ban VG, thanks
I was supposed to put this in the "Other Request" forum, but i didnt bother, so yeah Ban him thanks.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Jun 10, 2006 - 07:03 PM
I love breakfast!
So after waking up from the most awesome dream, I've had this thing to change over to a new leaf, and one of ideas i thought was "kay i wont eat rice at the morning anymore" so i didn't.

What i did was i made a macaroni salad
This breakfast was really good, not only did the salad tasted good, the bread was heated perfectly and the little bacon on the side made it all well.

Currently Playing: Azumanga Daioh - Episode 17

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Jun 9, 2006 - 10:33 PM
A picture of the stuffs i bought
Well i decided to take a pic since i was cleaning up my room and i kinda arranged them in a good spot so uhm yeah heres the pic

As you can see i used to be a bleach fanboy, and smexy DS =D

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jun 9, 2006 - 12:51 AM
So i'm only 1 case away from finishing Phoenix Wright
So i decided to detour it a little bit and i decided to start Resident evil DS, I guess its okay its the same old game, but the knife battles are fun, and i would never expected to play RE1 on a portable device so yeah =D

As for now i'm looking for fun games for the NDS something like WWT or Trauma Center. but yeah Buying NDS lite is one of the best decision i made for 06.

(Fuck Vemp, your package backordered for some reason they cant understand the way i wrote the address, so i'm gonna ship it out again tommorow and actually let me cousins write for me)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Jun 7, 2006 - 07:33 PM
One of the best games i've played
Well its Phoenix Wright, we all know it got released months ago but i just got my DS lite last sunday and yeah it came with phoenix wright, still playing it now.

My god this game is awesome

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Jun 5, 2006 - 12:12 PM
I'm back~
I just got back from my trip from hongkong, I guess its okay

Well i already got my DS lite and for some reason the guy gave me a SD flash card for the game thing, Now i have 30 games for my DS, the guy said "I give this you for free, you download everything internet" then i bought a 1 gig mini SD and 512mb for PSP. Disneyland was okay, i guess the only interesting part was the whole Fireworks thing.

But now i know, next time i go there it would be with a girlfriend or a fiancee, (i just need to look for the right one)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Jun 1, 2006 - 03:45 PM
Off to hongkong~
Bye guys, PIRACY LAND!!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Jun 1, 2006 - 04:55 AM
So i'm going on a trip to hongkong Tommorow
Well i've been waiting for this, Since I didnt go out of the country for a year, and i spent almost all of my vacation in the house, so a proper Vacation (out of the country) would be fine.

That said my current plans are:
1. Buy a DS lite
2. Go to Disneyland Hongkong
3. buy some more games for DS and PSP
4. look for shadow hearts 3 japanese and send it to kostaki
5. Looking for someting to send vemp, (oh yeah if it doesnt arrive tommorow, it will probably next weeek, dont worry though i sent it but i checked the mail guy earlier they said its still sitting in the office since i got a crappy service)
6. Actually rest and sleep at least for a day
7. Have fun

I hope i can have fun, since i've got to babysit some fuckers (well they are the kids of one of the richer people here in the philippines) But i hope they wont give me some trouble, But yeah all that said i just want to have fun.

So yeah wish me luck guys, Its just 4 days, so i'll be back in monday.

Currently Playing: My Hime - Mezame

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

May 11, 2006 - 04:29 AM
My latest addiction is the Silent Hill series
I just finished 2 and 1 earlier, i think 2 is great but i got water ending, 1 is agh because i killed cheryl, I'm gonna start playing Silent hill 3 earlier because one of my friends told me its the greatest in the series.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Apr 30, 2006 - 08:44 AM
Outlaw you are one amazing person
Seriously Outlaw is awesome for making ava/sigs <3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
LS's Journal