Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jochie's Journal

Jochie's Journal Statistics
View Jochie's profile
Entries 20 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 7651
Replies Jochie has made 25 comments [view stats]
Comments 40 comments (2 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 12 props given to Jochie [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Jochie's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 30, 2007 - 10:21 PM
O A Comic

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Aug 21, 2007 - 02:16 AM
Posts Don't Always End The Way They Start
I have a good question about the game called The Sims 2 for the Sony Playstation 2 gaming console. Who the fuck decided to put that fucking chicken in the intro movie that plays before the start menu?

"Yes! I finally fucking finished that fucking toaster!"

"The one with the goldfish? The goldfish toaster?"

"Yeah, that shit was a bitch to code. I mean, what the fuck, seriously."

"Seriously. Let's get the fuck out of he--oh, shit."

"What?"

"The intro movie isn't finished."

"Yes it is. I just added in the chicken that annoys the fuck out of the player every time they decide to play. That was the last part I had to finish."

"Awesome. Let's go have gay sex now."

*This post is interesting because it's like I accidentally associated gay sex with people who put annoying chickens in video games. Freud would have a ball and what not.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jul 28, 2007 - 01:18 PM
Moving Once Again and Bla Bla Bla Bla, Bla Bla Bla
We didn't bla bla bla bla,
so the manager bla bla.
We found a new bla bla bla.
Everything is bla bla bla.

(Hope the new landlord isn't a crazy tweaker!)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

May 16, 2007 - 10:34 PM
Most Recent Heroes Recap!
sorry
SPOILER ALERT!
Can you believe what happened in that last episode that already aired? Oh. My. Gawd.
</spoileralert!>

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Apr 22, 2007 - 01:42 AM
Zombie....
poor smilies
Response to: Working Hard At Making A Fool Of Myself by Jochie

I wrote more about it, which I lost twice due to internet stability issues, but mostly I push the button. Also, possible dehydration due to massive amounts of paper in vicinity? Tonight at eleven. :wink:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Mar 14, 2007 - 08:32 PM
Working Hard At Making A Fool Of Myself
Might as well post about the latest new job, right? The bank one. Turns out it's not really data entry for me. It's feeding paper through a machine, which is easy, boring (thought not as bad as the last job), and repetitive. The big plus is that I get five bucks more an hour than I was paid at the shoe place. I will keep coming back for the near future.

Oh, the embarrassing part? There was a "miscommunication" in which I thought I was working a full shift when I wasn't. So I took a lunch break during a fifteen minute one. I'm sure somehow I came out looking like an ass since I didn't do a great job at explaining how it wasn't my fault. However, something not bad goes here: "[I'm] doing a good job."

Response entries:
Zombie.... by Jochie

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Feb 25, 2007 - 01:23 AM
Return To My Homeland
I took a trip home-ish to visit my brother, his baby's mom, and our grandma's awesome bathroom.

Orange County, Californiopia is famous for being where the ocean kicks the sand's ass, modern-artsy buildings, shopping (not pictured), and roads with trees.

But watch out for

EL DIABLO!

This sweaty skeletor is known as being somehow related to rock music.

I stayed in a room completely decorated in filth-camoflaging patterns.

I had a view of the tops of other buildings, and whatever crap I could fit into my backpack for entertainment.

I guess the hotel bathroom was awesome, too, because it had a coffee maker. Mmm, coffee. I feel all cozy and stimulated just thinking about it.

Aw, what an adorable towel.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Feb 10, 2007 - 12:45 PM
Getting a Job and Congratulating Myself
Regular
GFF is already open in my browser so grin and bear it. Yay Me. Well, technically, honestly, I have to pass a background check first. Word. Then I get to do what I'm doing right now for money, sometimes. It's too bad it's not always. Maybe. BUT! I have to type about other people's monies for a bank. Rest assured that your funds are in good hands with me, humanoids. Mwa-ha! MWAH-HAHA-- Oop. . . . Anyways, I'll be having monies, too, sometimes. Geah.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Jan 21, 2007 - 01:21 AM
"Out of Ammo".... Comedy Gold
Resident Evil PART TWO is watchable. Yes, the one you can't remember because it was so lame and un-scary and-- NO, the second one. Even the Nemesis manster has a heart of gold at the end, you know. I think that ho is Jill Valentine....

Anyway, it's watchable if you don't expect better direction than in the actual games.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Dec 23, 2006 - 12:59 PM
Merry Half-Assed Holiday Post
CAREBEARSTARE!
Ah, shit. I typed this once and then my hands performed the several steps my computer requires to delete it without saving or copying the text.

So it's that time of the year when you get so cheerful that your eyes are blazing infernos and you gain the ability to burst other people's brains out of their heads by concentrating. I like to buy things for other people. It's my way of sticking it to the man.

FOR DAD:
-SimpsonsREGISTEREDTRADEMARK toy thing.
-Reversible double grill pan.
-Binoculars.

FOR THE MATERNAL UNIT:
-Hippie skin care bag of lotions and goops.
-Zen drawing board thing that's hard to explain: you draw with a wet brush and your strokes disappear as the water evaporates. Fuckin' magical, supposedly.
-Poopooing snowman with candy poopoos.

FOR MALE SIBLING:
-Gift card. It's like I don't care what you get, but I want to feel like I gave something for my own satisfaction. Kaching.
-Book of nice aquatic photos for decorating coffee tables.
-99-Cent stocking filled with hell-yeah-inducing 99-cent crap.

FUCK YEAH -- SPENDING MONEY ON OTHER PEOPLE!

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jochie's Journal