Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Flara's Journal

Journal Banner
I'll be here... Why...? I'll be 'waiting'... here... For what? I'll be waiting here... for you... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise.

Flara's Journal Statistics
View Flara's profile
Entries 29 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 7 entries are private (24.14% of total)
Views 10189
Replies Flara has made 147 comments [view stats]
Comments 168 comments (5.79 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 7 props given to Flara [who be proppin?]
Buddies 9 buddies
Relation You are not Flara's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 2, 2008 - 06:26 PM
Hong Kong and Beijing 2007 goodies
I came back from my trip about a month and a half ago... and I didn't really come to GFF for 127 days so.... here I am!!!

I'm not posting all the pictures cuz there's more than 5gigs of pictures so I'll just show the ones that I thought are interesting.

On the 18 hour plane ride:

Sunrise

Crack of Dawn

Top of the World
Those are clouds, thick thick clouds. I seriously thought we were flying over the artic cuz they look more like glaciers than clouds.

Hong Kong:

Hong Kong Day

Hong Kong Night

My Hero, Stephen Chow, and his little spot on the star walk.

A peaceful temple hidden in Hong Kong.

This is in Macau's black sand beach. The sand wasn't very black, more like brown...

Beijing:

These guys behind me aren't actually that important. They're just security trainees. But there was a whole bunch of them, like 300 of them in a huge line just to get trained. It was pretty funny actually.

Behind me is the entrance to the Forbidden City. The ground has 7 to 13 layers of stone to prevent break-ins and assassinations from underneathe o__O

This is my great great great great great great grandfather. He was the emperor of China in the Ming Dynasty. I'm royal blood...

Beijing Night Market at Wong Fu Jiang:

BBQ stuff on a stick

BBQ Black Scorpion on a stick

BBQ brown scorpion on a stick

BBQ grasshopper on a stick

BBQ starfish on a stick

BBQ Centipede soon to be on a stick

I actually miss it in Hong Kong. The weather is nice, everything is so cheap and everyone is good looking. Plus my grandma and grandpa spoils me ^___^ and transit there is sooooo convinient and there's a big ass mall that sells ONLY cellphones and games and I got my NDS there for cheap and it comes with a R4 and temple street makes me laugh.

Ok enough about HK, I got myself a laptop. ^____^ I'm all set for school weeeee

Happy New Year!

EDIT --- I forgot to add the picture of the emperor of China... he's in the Beijing one.

Currently Playing: Ne-yo - Make it work

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 memories)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Aug 22, 2007 - 07:45 PM
it's been another year
Thanks to Hyde, I just realized I've been at GFF for another year!!! I think I joined in 2002... or was it 2003? I can't even remember... ah well... Cheers Hyde! Hope to see you soon!

Anyways, summer's been treating me good, except recently the temperature dropped from 28-ish to suddenly 16 degrees celcius. All in one night. But the temperature is increasing like yesterday was about 18 and today is 22. I hear tomorrow's going to be 28 with thunderstorms... damn them weather people. Can't make up their minds about rain!!! They've been saying "we will have some showers later on the day." Showers huh? I didn't see showers but there were a few drops of rain and then bright sunshine! Whatever, I'll call the weather network's bluff.

I went shopping recently. Got some new clothes, accessories, and a keyboard and mouse for my computer. I didn't realize how old my mouse and keyboard was. Come to think about it... I had the mouse for 7 years and the keyboard for about 5. This is what happens when you're cheap. Reason why I bought a set keyboard+mouse is because sometimes the mouse doesn't click when I click and the keyboard is missing all the letters hahaha...

I didn't get to go on the trips that I planned to go this summer, but my family will be going to Hong Kong in October. I'll be joining them ^___^ But sadly, I will not be visiting Japan like I wanted to... but that's ok. I really want to go to Hong Kong more than Japan, though recently I have been getting back to watching my j-dramas...

Since I'm on the J-drama topic, I've been watching Akihabara@DEEP. It's about these Otakus teaming up to save Akiba... and somehow watching it, I feel like cosplaying >___< Reminds me that I forgot to call up my friends about Anime North. Oh well... maybe next year I'll finally cosplay! Should I cosplay as Kasumi or Ayane? I like Kasumi's character... but I love Ayane's costume! The purple strapless short kimono... so cute! I'll decide later.

Here's some pictures of the clothes that I bought.

I think this outfit a lot! The picture quality is kinda bad... but if you can tell, it's a red top and dark jeans. I forgot to take a picture of my shoes... but they're just some black flats with a red and black belt detail on the front. The belt on my waist is the cutest thing ever!

A simple black dress adorned with a red belt. Both items are new except for the black boots... They're from last year.

Black v-neck top and green assymetrical skirt are new but the brown boots are from last year.

I need to lose weight >___<

Currently Playing: Melody - Love Story

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 memories)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

May 20, 2007 - 01:38 AM
case of the ex...
anyways my ex just called me....
actually I hesistated to answer his call cuz I thought he might have dialed the wrong number or something... but I was doing nothing so I answered it.

Turns out he was looking for me... wow. Considering the fact that he's the one that dumped me, I didn't think he'd want to have anything to do with me. But I guess I took it the wrong way back then... =/

The phone call was... awkward... I didn't know what to say to him but he had a lot to talk about. He said that right now he's going through a lot and the only person he can trust is... *drum roll* me and he was telling me his life story since the day he left me.

And he was kinda high too so all he could do is tell the truth =/ ah whatever... I'm still kinda shell-shocked from the phone call. He said he'll call me back later cuz he's chilling with his "boys" and yeah....

I dunno... kinda confused about him though...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 memories)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

May 16, 2007 - 10:13 PM
Guess who I found?

teehee

Mr. Nappa with Pineapple-san and 3 orange-chan!!!

I like how the orange-chan on the right is sooo round!!!

digging up old pictures...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 memories)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

May 8, 2007 - 11:45 PM
omfg...
I can't believe GFF REVIVED WITHOUT BOBO

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 memories)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Apr 23, 2007 - 10:22 PM
wooot
lately I've been addicted to the arcade.. playing puzzle bobble... and i happen to be in the top 10!!! number 7 to be exact weeeeeeeeee

that's my 2 cents

and weather's pretty bad outside... I heard there was a tornado in TORONTO!!!! cRaZy

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 memories)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Apr 12, 2007 - 11:58 PM
happy birthday to me!!!
I'm 20 now woooot
gonna club tomorrow and im gonna be sooo fucked!!!

eye candy....

Currently Playing: m-flo LOVES .melody - Stuck in your love

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 memories)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Mar 14, 2007 - 05:34 PM
When a guy notices a girl's earrings...
Hello my dears, how are you all doing? I'm good... in fact, I think this might be a good entry today.

Ah wells, it's about my love life, yet again.

At the beginning of this year, I started a relationship with some guy who turned into an asshole. That ended at the end of January. Then I got dealings with a couple of guys, but they all disappeared. And now... now.... hehe now...

Right now, I've been a clubaholic. Been going to clubs a lot lately and I love it. I don't know where else to spend my Friday nights other than Distrikt, Docks or Afterlife or Inside... and by going to clubs, you meet people. I met these two guys whose names that I give out now are not their actual names.

Gary and Jordan.

So while I was dancing with my girlie, Liz, Gary and Jordan start dancing with us. Gary behind me, Jordan behind Liz. Soon after that, they buy us drinks. We both chose tequila. Then Jordan starts telling Liz about his birthday party next week and invites both of us to go. We were skeptical at first, but dammit!!! Gary is sooo fine!!! I told them we'd go. We exchange numbers and waited for next week to come.

Next week came and it was Friday. I was invited to go clubbing cuz of a friend's birthday. Kevin's birthday. And I was there with my other girlie, Becky. And at the end, when we were leaving, I saw Gary and Jordan!!! Wow, small world. And Jordan reminded me about his birthday party the next day and I promosed the both of them that I'd go. Gary was practically begging me to go. hehee

The next day was Jordan's birthday. Me and Liz went and yeah. It was fun. We were playing dice games and drinking games. I remember Gary never left our table for some reason. He knew almost everyone that came but he stuck with me and Liz. Jordan was occupied by others. I don't blame him for not visitng our table though. From our table, we got a good view of him chugging down a pitcher of what looks to be rum/whiskey and green tea. It was hilarious.

Anyways, while we were playing dice games and such, Gary says to me "I like your earrings."

SHOCK-U! What does that mean??? He notices me???

And during the whole time we were there, he was running around getting me and Liz drinks cuz the stuff the other guys ordered is nasty. Like Tequila sunrise without the sunrise. Wtf. It was basically OJ and tequila. ew. We got our bitch drinks... Soho and 7, sour apple and 7.

And then I felt like smoking cuz a bunch of people from our table went to smoke. I didn't have any so I asked around for some and Gary comes up to me and gives me his pack of cigarettes, but there was only one left inside. Hmm... people don't usually give out their last one.

Ah maybe I'm being paranoid or something. But I was sitting in the subway today, going to school. I kept peeking at the person next to me, cuz she's reading the newspaper. I swear to God, there must have been at least 4 headlines with the word GARY in them!!! It must be a sign. haha

I had a talk with my brother yesterday cuz he's dating a woman significantly older than him. I asked him if anyone would look at me differently if I dated a guy 10 years older than me. My brother said they'd probably be mad at me for a while but not much.

Gary is 10 years older than I am. But he doesn't look like it!!! He looks 25.

sigh........... I wanna see Gary...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 memories)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Mar 7, 2007 - 10:22 PM
Where's my money???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP3F5S_ECbQ

I can't stop watching this video for some reason....

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 memories)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Feb 7, 2007 - 02:03 AM
SLACKER!!!!!
that's me.

woke up at 10AM
left house at 10:30AM
got to school at 11:45AM
told my friend to pick me up at 12PM
then went to the computers in the library....
got picked up at 1:30PM
surprised my friend at her bf's place at 2PM (cuz it's her bday)
starved to death til 5PM
ate dessert (first meal of the day!!!) Cookies and Cream cheesecake with hot cocoa with marashmallows... yum... but it was too sweet. Should have gotten a black coffee instead....
went to the arcade to kill time at 6PM
ran from my friends with Brian to the alleyway to smoke... (it was Brian's idea!!!!)
then we went to eat hot pot at around 8-ish....
left the place at 11PM
got home at 11-ish....
was suppose to do an assignment that's due at 8AM tomorrow
got lazy....
and now I'm here typing this journal entry.
Ops, look at the time. 2AM.
need sleep...
gotta wake up at 6AM
>_____<
g'night

Random MP3 for grabs... A Hero Enters...

Currently Playing: Reuben Kee - A Hero Enters

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 memories)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Flara's Journal