Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Shiny McShine's Journal

Shiny McShine's Journal Statistics
View Shiny McShine's profile
Entries 3 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2328
Replies Shiny McShine has made 0 comments [view stats]
Comments 10 comments (3.33 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Shiny McShine [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Shiny McShine's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jul 31, 2007 - 03:21 PM
What happened?
What the fuck happened to Gamingforce? It used to be filled with people who enjoyed carrying on at least semi-decent conversations and debates, and the occasional trolling fight. Now, there are rarely any good threads, and a bunch of douchebags posting up a storm like they know EVERYTHING. I mean seriously, did you guys JUST discover Sin City? Fuck man. Oh, and now we got some "Vatos" or some shit. Sweet. Let's act like Mexican gangsters. Wow. OMG the STONER thread! Please tell me all about your crazy marijuana smoking escapades. Sorry asshole, I was born in the Emerald Triangle. If you don't know what that is, you aren't a stoner. Where did all the intelligent people go :'(

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 shoryukens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Jul 19, 2006 - 06:47 PM
WAUUUUGH
What's up Gamingforce! I'm in Brookings Harbor, Oregon right now(for anyone who doesn't know and may slightly care, I come from Northern California; MENDOCINO COUNTY, to be exact ). ANYWAYS, I came up here with my friend Chad, because unfortunately he's moving up here in about 2 weeks, so we came up here for a couple of days to get him situated and try to find a job and all that fun stuff. But hey, we're having a good time, partying and hanging out on the Chetco River, so it's all good. As always, hope everyone is doing well and Gamingforce is running smooth. You stay classy, San Diego.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 shoryukens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Jun 21, 2006 - 01:44 PM
Shiny misses Gamingforce ;_;
This sucks. The people I've been living with have slow fuckin dial up, so it's been nearly impossible for me to come here as often as I'd like. I really miss this whole place, but due to speeds it just sorta takes away from the experience. So, I guess most of the time my posting will be done from here, my parents' house, as often as I can. Hope everyone is doing well and GFF is doing good. Bye all.

Currently Playing: Buckethead - Big Sur Moon

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 shoryukens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Shiny McShine's Journal