Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yeldarb's Journal

Journal Banner

Yeldarb's Journal Statistics
View Yeldarb's profile
Entries 63 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.59% of total)
Views 14929
Replies Yeldarb has made 157 comments [view stats]
Comments 237 comments (3.76 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 17 props given to Yeldarb [who be proppin?]
Buddies 9 buddies
Relation You are not Yeldarb's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 21, 2008 - 07:23 PM
Calculator Programming
Recently, I've begun to mess with the programming features on the two calculators at my disposal.

My TI-83+, has the simple programming that is easy to figure out. I wrote a program to perform various calculations based on a missing variable in a radioactive decay equation (y=n(e^kt)). e being natural base.

It looks something like this on the first few lines:

RDECAY
: Menu("Missing:","K",a,"N",b,"Y",c,"T",d)
: Lbl a
: Prompt N, Y, T
: ln((Y/N))/T->K
: Disp K
: Stop
: Lbl b
: Prompt K, Y, T
: (Y/(e^KT))->N
: Disp N
: Stop

Etc, Etc, Etc, you get the point.

Now in the last two days I have been fiddling with my brother's TI-89 Titanium, and of course it couldn't be somewhat similar and simple. The language of the programming is slightly different from the 83+ version(quite different actually).

Basically what I am asking is if anyone knows of an option on the 89 system that is just like "menu()". I know of "popup", but it isn't working with the "Lbl" format from the 83+ version. I'll post this in the hardware help forum if I don't get a definitive answer. I have scoured the internet for answers and have found none.

I do realize that the type of programming I am asking for is very simple in terms of programs that can calculate circles and other complicated crap, but I really only need it for variable management.

Currently Playing: Antheil - Jazz Sonata

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #52]

May 4, 2008 - 04:44 PM
Something actually happened today?
loopy
Bill Clinton came to our small town this afternoon.

Spoiler:
Morganton News Herald

My reaction:

My Proof:

I only went for lulz = I don't support Hillary what-so-ever!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Apr 23, 2008 - 09:31 PM
So...(part 2)
I received the job. After many weeks of waiting on drug tests and background checks, I finally start training this saturday. [sarcasm]Yay me[/sarcasm].

Are Huzzahs in order?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Mar 25, 2008 - 07:31 PM
So...
:|
I received a call from Harris Teeter yesterday saying they wanted a job interview with me on Wednesday. So here's to hoping I get the first job in the history of my life. :/

Currently Playing: blue chicken?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Mar 8, 2008 - 11:59 PM
ITE: I shortly rant about my car troubles
@%$# *^&
I was traveling down I-40 towards the larger city of Hickory for a fun evening for myself. Merrily I drove along, whistling happy tunes. About 3/4 of completing the journey, my car decides to have MASSIVE HEART ATTACK and die leaving me drifting off my momentum on open interstate highway.

So I pullover thinking, "well it couldn't be a serious problem, the car will start again." The car won't start. I frantically try to figure out the problem, but since I have no prowess with automobiles I called my father.

So there I sat waiting for a half hour waiting for help to arrive. I called up a friend and relieved my boredom by talking to her. Then help arrives with no solution to the problem. We leave the car parked on the shoulder of interstate and return to our residence. My mother worriedly calls a tow truck to go retrieve the little sucker, and now it's at the top of our driveway suffering from a severe case of Mad Car disease.

Needless to say, I'm pissed for having my entire evening ruined.

Currently Playing: Dvorak: Cello Concerto

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Mar 3, 2008 - 07:21 PM
So I upgraded the RAM on my laptop...
^__________^
And now I'm so fucking happy!

To be running Windows Vista Home Basic on 512MB of RAM is a totally unreasonable idea. My laptop came preloaded with Home Basic and 512 RAM and needless to say, it was a nightmare. Every which way I turned it would freeze and I was constantly waiting for winamp to start up or the tab to change on Firefox.

So I ordered a 1GB RAM upgrade and waited a week for it's arrival. Today, it arrived and I quickly popped it into my empty slot, turned on my computer and O.O

Instantly, programs would run faster and my whole computer experience was greatly enhanced. Not that I'm stupid to the fact that this was possible in the first place, I'm just so overjoyed with the outcome. Maybe sometime in the the future I'll ordered another upgrade and make it a full 2GB of RAM instead of 1.5GB

Currently Playing: *Whistles a happy tune*

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Jan 7, 2008 - 09:29 PM
This is what happens when you get bored.
Bored Silly
Just some stories I came up with about Juanzen and the_melomane because I was bored on IRC.

[21:05] <Yeldarb> SUPERJUAN, The hero that saves melo where ever she may be at. With his bulging biceps he woos melo into his bed where he proceeds that make more Superjuans. They go forth and create an empire that is ruled by an iron fist. With Melo as his queen, Superjuan dominated over all that he can see and leaves no room for rebellion. The two proceed to procreate even more until one realizes that this is all a dream. Melo awakes from her slumber and finds that she is actually pregnant with juan's baby
[21:06] <Yeldarb> THE END

[21:17] <Yeldarb> Over the many realms only three people stood out. Rat the king of Cellovionia, Juan the emperor of the Land of 3 Rivers, and Melo the princess of Ioaw. One day Juan and Rat were perusing the local bars and getting drunk when Melo decided to walk in the bar for a drink. Juan and Rat both spied Melo's great complexion and figure. They instantly fell in sex love. They oogled her and walked slowly to her. Juan with his huge biceps and small penis was a ladies man. Rat with no self control and an even smaller dick was less of a choice.
[21:17] <Juanzen> wouldn't rat the king of cellos have bigger biceps than me
[21:20] <Yeldarb> Rat grew envious and angry. He retreated to his study to compose a ballad of love for Melo. He returned to Melo's kingdom only to find that Juan had infiltrated her chamber. Rat became enraged and took his cello's endpin and stabbed juan in the shoulder. Juan screamed like a girl and ran out the door. Rat sat next to Melo and confessed his love. Melo refused him saying his heart was too small. Juan came flying back in with his clarinet and began to serenade melo.
[21:20] <Juanzen> okay don't write fairy tales for a living
[21:21] * Juanzen has quit IRC (Quit: )
[21:22] <Yeldarb> Rat followed suit and began playing his bloody cello. They played for hours in a fighting manner. As soon as they knew they were done, Melo had left. They looked around and found her in the bar. She told them that she grew bored of their fighting and went to have some fun. Now she was ready and said that she would have them both. At that moment Rat died of a heart attack and a stab would to his back. Juan went on to create little Juan's and take over the continent

Currently Playing: Bored Silly The Musical of Whimsical Wonders

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Jan 3, 2008 - 08:16 PM
Alone! Alone at last!
I can now drive BY MYSELF!!!

Huzzah!!!!

Currently Playing: TV

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

Dec 29, 2007 - 10:22 PM
Trip to NYC(56k warning)
Almost Tired
Yesterday I returned from my trip to NYC. The whole day I was touring the city, and I went to see Les Mis at night, and promptly returned home.

My friends right after we got on the bus

Time Square

Also Time Square

Something?

PIGEON!!!

Broadway!

Some fountain near the Rockefeller Center

Need I say.(don't make me point it out )

Central Park from the top of the Rockefeller building.

Empire State Building.(it was hazy)

Me and the Empire State Building.

That Skating Rink thingy.

GIANT CHRISTMAS TREE!!!

These dragons from FAO Scharwz cost 5000 fucking dollar. O_O

Central Park

DUCKS!!!

ANOTHER PIGEON!!!

LOL

I SHOULD PRACTICE MOAR!!!!(no, I'm serious)

I want to see Spamalot! :sad:

This is what I came to see

Front of the Broadhurst theater

Me again

YES

That's right! Gary FUCKING Beach!!!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

Dec 22, 2007 - 10:02 PM
I LOL'd
So I recently picked back up Animal Crossing: WW and have been trying to restore my town it's former splendor. So I go around picking up weeds and stuff and come along to one of my neighbors, and start a conversation with him.

He asked me to come up with something slang(y) to say. So I typed in "fizz bitch". Then it proceeds to read "Fizz _____,"

I couldn't help but ROFL, and say O Nintendo U!

sorry if this is old news to everyone

Currently Playing: AC: WW

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 holywaters)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yeldarb's Journal