Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal

Journal Banner

Jessykins's Journal Statistics
View Jessykins's profile
Entries 271 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (4.8% of total)
Views 125850
Replies Jessykins has made 930 comments [view stats]
Comments 2171 comments (8.01 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 626 props given to Jessykins [who be proppin?]
Buddies 13 buddies
Relation You are not Jessykins's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 14, 2010 - 10:49 PM
"Does it please you to watch me struggle?"
Tonight's Adventure Time is What is Life? an episode with a few really good moments and more Ice King being depressingly alone. Enjoy!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #218]

Jun 8, 2010 - 05:07 AM
"You guys are so cute! I could just maul you to death."
Response to: "My jammies!" by Jessykins

Witch's Garden is the episode of this week. Definitely has some funny parts, even if it's not a riot the whole way through.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #217]

May 26, 2010 - 04:25 PM
"My jammies!"
Response to: "Whoa! I'm alive!" by Jessykins

This week's episode was City of Thieves. Not the funniest, but it certainly had parts that had me cracking up.

It seems like the new episode/old episode thing is going to be standard now, which is kind of lame.

Response entries:
"You guys are so cute! I could just maul you to death." by Jessykins

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #216]

May 13, 2010 - 04:31 PM
"Whoa! I'm alive!"
Response to: BOOM! BOOM! by Jessykins

A few days late, but here's the new Adventure Time from monday: Wizard. For some reason they showed Trouble In Lumpy Space again after it, so there was just the one.

Response entries:
"My jammies!" by Jessykins

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #215]

May 3, 2010 - 10:38 PM
BOOM! BOOM!
Response to: You look like a big, pink baguette by Jessykins

What time is it? That's fucking right. Adventure Time.

Tonight's episodes were My Two Favorite People and Boom Boom Mountain.

Not the best or worst episodes, but definitely funny at parts. I love Lady Raincorn.

Response entries:
"Whoa! I'm alive!" by Jessykins

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #214]

Apr 30, 2010 - 02:10 PM
After a year I finally write a new story.
Yep. It's happened.

You can find it HERE or if you're that unwilling to go the CC you can get it THERE.

Yeah, it's a little long at 30 pages, but if you are bored or something feel free to read it and tell me what you think.

Also trying something new making it a webpage instead. Colonel Skills can be thanked for that.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #213]

Apr 26, 2010 - 10:21 PM
You look like a big, pink baguette
It's Adventure Time! This week we have Ricardio The Heart Guy and Business Time (again). Since the latter was already uploaded...

Ricardio The Heart Guy.

Oh yeah and George Takei voices Ricardio.

Response entries:
BOOM! BOOM! by Jessykins

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #212]

Apr 19, 2010 - 10:41 PM
Every time you say no we'll destroy an old lady!
Response to: My adventurous instincts tell me to seduce that tentacle critter by Jessykins

New episode time, fools. This week it's Enchiridion and The Jiggler. Enchiridion has more laugh out loud moments if you ask me, but the Jiggler is just so god damned cute.

Enchiridion/The Jiggler

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #211]

Apr 13, 2010 - 03:45 AM
My adventurous instincts tell me to seduce that tentacle critter
Response to: ADVENTURE TIME HAS NOT STOPPED. by Jessykins

Yes it is time again. ADVENTURE TIME.

Prisoners of Love and Tree Trunks.

These two are pretty good but for different reasons. The second is a bad end even worse than HUG END (thankz CHz).

Response entries:
Every time you say no we'll destroy an old lady! by Jessykins

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #210]

Apr 6, 2010 - 05:14 PM
ADVENTURE TIME HAS NOT STOPPED.
Response to: IT'S STILL ADVENTURE TIME YOU FAGGOTS. by Jessykins

Slumber Party Panic.

This was the premiere episode. Definitely up there with Evicted if you ask me. But you didn't. Fuck you.

Response entries:
My adventurous instincts tell me to seduce that tentacle critter by Jessykins

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #209]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal