Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal

Journal Banner

Jessykins's Journal Statistics
View Jessykins's profile
Entries 271 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (4.8% of total)
Views 126178
Replies Jessykins has made 930 comments [view stats]
Comments 2171 comments (8.01 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 626 props given to Jessykins [who be proppin?]
Buddies 13 buddies
Relation You are not Jessykins's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 28, 2011 - 03:46 AM
Holy shit, my drug dealer got shot to death.
By himself, apparently. That makes two I've lost thanks to their own foolishness. CAN'T A BITCH GET SOME CHEAP, DECENT POT WITHOUT SOMEONE DYING?!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #238]

Oct 22, 2011 - 01:40 AM
I might actually buy an fps!
And it might be Battlefield 3!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #237]

Oct 19, 2011 - 04:26 PM
Never ever read the fucking comments on a news post EVER.
I don't think I've wanted to watch everybody on this planet die agonizing deaths more than I do right at this moment.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #236]

Oct 12, 2011 - 02:29 AM
Today I went from a 27" SDTV to a 43" HDTV. My thoughts.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. JESUS CHRIST I CAN ACTUALLY READ SHIT IN VIDEO GAMES. LOOK AT THAT FUCKING CAKE. GOD DAMN HE IS A SWEET GENIUS.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #235]

Aug 19, 2011 - 04:35 PM
FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THR- Oh, they did. Awesome.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...32057320110819

Too bad they'll never convict nor punish the man who actually killed those children, despite the evidence tying him to the murders.

Fuck middle America.

Also, I recommend watching the two Paradise Lost documentaries. Especially if you enjoy being enraged by ignorance.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #234]

Jul 15, 2011 - 08:22 PM
NEW STORY TIME!
For those of you that care I have finally completed part 2 of Reciprocity.

Get that shit right here.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #233]

Jul 3, 2011 - 05:23 AM
E74 finally strikes my 360 down.
It was a first generation one, so I'm honestly surprised it lasted this long. I am also pissed the fuck off.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #232]

Mar 16, 2011 - 05:59 AM
Dragon Age 2 in a nutshell:
1. Run around Kirkwall
2. Credits

Thanks for the rush job, EA.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (24 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #231]

Mar 12, 2011 - 04:04 AM
I had my first run-in with a genuine Tea Party dipshit today!
So I was at the hospital today (don't ask), when this woman comes in. I don't pay much attention to her, really, until she decides to get the channel changed from CNN earthquake stuff to something else. The TV ends up on Telemundo. Then this is what I hear:

"Put it on 21! At least let us get THE TRUTH!" (21 is Fox News here)

Telemundo, on this TV, IS 21 for some reason. So they put it back on CNN. Flustered by this whole ordeal she comes and plops herself down next to me. I make the mistake of looking into her eyes and she says, "I got a joke for you."

I tell her to let me hear it. Here it is:

"President Obama and Vice President Biden are on a sinking ship in the middle of the ocean. Who survives?"

Naturally, I ask who.

"AMERICA," she tells me, wide-eyed and proud. I stare back. Not even a grin or a smile. I just STARE while she chuckles to herself. The family next to me begins to get a little irritated, bringing up how the earthquake coverage had nothing to do with Obama and so forth, but she seems to be tuning them out. She is waiting on my approval for some reason.

"Good joke, huh," she asks me.

"No. that was a fucking AWFUL joke. Get AWAY from me," I tell her quite bluntly.

To which she replies, "I won't stay where I'm not welcome."

She then gets up and leaves. SHE LEAVES THE HOSPITAL ENTIRELY.

Fucking Obamacare.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [14] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #230]

Mar 4, 2011 - 02:40 PM
A Dance With Dragons ACTUALLY has a release date?!
This year is looking to be awesome for fantasy fans and also in general. Let's make a list of things to be interested in, shall we? Of course we shall. Fuck you.

1. Game of Thrones premieres on HBO April 17th
2. A Dance With Dragons on July 12th
3. Republic of Thieves (supposedly) this fall
4. Dragon Age 2 in like a week
5. Elder Scrolls V hopefully later in the year

Also Saints Row the Third has been officially announced. I officially came.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #229]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal