Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal

Journal Banner

Jessykins's Journal Statistics
View Jessykins's profile
Entries 271 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 13 entries are private (4.8% of total)
Views 125880
Replies Jessykins has made 930 comments [view stats]
Comments 2171 comments (8.01 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 626 props given to Jessykins [who be proppin?]
Buddies 13 buddies
Relation You are not Jessykins's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Feb 29, 2012 - 02:51 AM
Today I cried at work (for a really strange reason)
During rehearsals I got asked to the close the doors since some strange music from outside the room was bothering people. So I did, and while I'm out in the hall I hear the music a little better so I decide to investigate. I can tell it's a single flute and as I sort of stalk along I find an ajar fire escape door. I open it and peek in and what do I see? A middle aged dude playing a flute by himself, and wandering up and down the stairs with his eyes closed. He dressed normal, looked normal, but yep... was playing a fucking flute.

The song he was playing was so beautiful it made me cry. When he finally noticed me I asked what it was because it fucking made me cry and he got all surprised and said he was just making it up as he went along.

It might have been bullshit, but still, it made my day.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [10] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #248]

Feb 5, 2012 - 07:59 PM
Chronicle was fucking cool.
In before Deni and Lehah tell me otherwise.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #247]

Jan 31, 2012 - 05:34 PM
More thoughts on Dark Souls
-I have died a billion times

-Black Knights have great weapons!

-Ceaseless Discharge is the grossest name for a boss ever

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #246]

Jan 25, 2012 - 07:05 AM
Ever feel like everything is turning to shit?
And that all the relationships you've cultivated over the years are all for naught, as your friends all leave and stop talking to you and the ones who stay around stop talking to you anyway because they've got entirely new friends and groups they hang around with and you never did and never will?

No?

Oh, okay.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #245]

Jan 23, 2012 - 05:39 PM
Dark Souls is the biggest bunch of bullshit
Fuck Japan.

FUCK EVERYBODY.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [10] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #244]

Jan 16, 2012 - 05:45 AM
Just watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes
A lot less genital tearing, finger biting, and limb ripping than I expected/hoped for in a movie about chimps taking over, but I liked it.

Also, I got the little purple bubbles on my cursor when I went to make this entry and spent about ten minutes playing with it. I am a child.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #243]

Jan 10, 2012 - 02:51 AM
A sign from the fighting game gods?
While I was driving to pick my girlfriend up today, I was considering whether or not I would get Soul Calibur V. I Weighed the pros and cons of the new game in my head, and as I am pulling off the freeway, a black muscle car pulls in front of me with the license plate 'OP IVY'

I hear Ivy is far from overpowered, so he won't fool me. But I did find it a funny coincidence.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #242]

Jan 7, 2012 - 03:07 AM
I just recently found myself with health insurance.
Active as of, like, yesterday. So I went to pick up a refill of the prescriptions I had been taking for my back and it cost a dollar. One dollar. Compared to the twenty I would've paid.

Fuck this country.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #241]

Jan 3, 2012 - 05:28 PM
Got Colonel Service Star #1 on Battlefield 3 last night and I realized...
I've become one of THOSE PEOPLE.

The problem is, I am being led on. I feel like I must have gotten better with my consistent experience with the game, but I am pretty sure I just feel that way because of all the new people who showed up at Christmas.

Son of a bitch.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #240]

Dec 29, 2011 - 06:18 PM
Fuck.
That mother fucker has no idea how inconvenient he's made my life. I've been dry for almost THREE DAYS.

Suicide (inadvertent or otherwise) is so tragic.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 butts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #239]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Jessykins's Journal