Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
peeack's Journal

peeack's Journal Statistics
View peeack's profile
Entries 79 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (2.53% of total)
Views 27722
Replies peeack has made 786 comments [view stats]
Comments 676 comments (8.56 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 177 props given to peeack [who be proppin?]
Buddies 40 buddies
Relation You are not peeack's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 13, 2009 - 08:02 AM
SEND INFERNAL HIS SHIT.
YOU FORGETFULL FUCK.

p.s. drink more.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 klaxwaves)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #77]

Jul 2, 2008 - 05:39 PM
I've finally started playing Phoenix Wright
The first one. $60-70 dollar games are 15bux in America.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 klaxwaves)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #76]

Jun 30, 2008 - 02:54 PM
This arvo I'm taking a road trip
to LA for surprise buttsex with Juan.

I hope Frank is there too. I want a piece of that for dessert.

Don't hate

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 klaxwaves)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #75]

Jun 29, 2008 - 11:37 PM
I bought fireworks today
4th of July like wut. :eagle: :salute: :neverforget:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 klaxwaves)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #74]

Jun 26, 2008 - 10:00 PM
Sup America.
The air is funny here.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 klaxwaves)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #73]

Feb 15, 2008 - 08:49 AM
So GFF is back eh?
to me!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 klaxwaves)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #72]

Dec 31, 2007 - 06:32 PM
Haha! It's 2008 already.
Yes, there are robots.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 klaxwaves)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #71]

Dec 27, 2007 - 06:35 AM
Late christmas presents.
Are the best.

Especially if they're girly and pink.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 klaxwaves)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #70]

Dec 14, 2007 - 06:53 AM
I got told to get eaten by sharks today.
I work in a supermarket, again, but this time in the Seafood section. We have this big display of whole fish set in ice, and other shit behind glass. It looks pretty decent, if you're interested in that sort of thing. Now, because the display is open people naturally want to fucking touch everything. This is not allowed! We don't really want people's gross hands all over the fish, so we have a big sign that basically says 'DON'T FUCKING TOUCH'. People ignore it.

So I'm standing there this evening, covering the fish in ice to keep them cold, and this woman comes up and starts looking at the fish. She was a pretty gross old lady, ill fitting clothes, had a moustache. I think she was probably a bit crazy. I bet she had about 50 cats. Anyway, she starts pawing at the fish, prodding them, lifting them up and what not. So in my best and most polite supermarket drone voice I ask her to please not touch the fish. This took about 30 seconds to register in her brain. The conversation following this went something like this!

Old Woman: Are you being rude to me?
Me: No, we just don't allow people to touch the fish.
Old Woman: But I want to see the size, I can't see them without touching them.
Me: That's fine, if you want to look at any let me know, I'll put some gloves on and show you.
Old Woman: No I can do it, I go reef fishing all the time.
Me: Uh... that's fine, but I'm still not going to let you touch them.
Old Woman: I wanted to know if they're gutted or not, they'll be rat shit if they're not.
Me: No they won't, they're fine.
Old Woman: I'd like to see you go reef fishing and see what happens when the sharks get you.
Me: ... Look, do you want anything or not.
Old Woman: No I catch my own fish I don't need any of your shitty fish,
Me: So.. why would you touch them, then?
Old Woman: I was going to wish you a Merry Christmas, but now I won't because you've been rude to me. What's your name, I'm going to see the manager about you.
Me; Okay fine, my name is Chris.
Old Woman: Okay so because you're rude, I'm not saying Merry Christmas.

Then she wandered off, whinging about how our prawns are shit, or something. I don't even know, I turned around and started laughing. Some bloke near by who was listening too was also laughing.

tl;dr version

Crazy old lady is crazy. Wants to see me eaten by sharks.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 klaxwaves)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #69]

Dec 13, 2007 - 07:01 AM
Finally getting a new phone.
After having the same once since around 2002 - 2003, it's time to upgrade.

http://www.nokia.com.au/A4519127

Anyone know if it's any good, before I commit to it?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 klaxwaves)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #68]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
peeack's Journal