Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Flyzelle's Journal

Flyzelle's Journal Statistics
View Flyzelle's profile
Entries 5 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1350
Replies Flyzelle has made 37 comments [view stats]
Comments 9 comments (1.8 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Flyzelle [who be proppin?]
Buddies 1 buddies
Relation You are not Flyzelle's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 11, 2006 - 07:21 PM
TOO MUCH TO DO!!!
:aargh:
This is gonna be short...

I'm really really really stresed right now with the amount of stuff that i have to do in the next 24hrs...i have too much to do and definaately not enough time...

Although...it is the end of finals tomorrow i'm not feeling a bit of relief...AT ALL...

Today my economics final SUCKED as expected....
So far... I've helped both of my friends pack and move out partially...
packed most of my stuff....

I haven't:
*studied for my exam tomorrow which is at 8am
* shipped the last of boxes home
*finished packing
*cleaned the apartment
*filled out a job application with a midnight deadline...

There is NO WAY humanly possible that I will get all of this done, and get to bed at a decent hour....

TODAY SUCKS.... I wish i could crawl under a rock, or cry... I can't wait for all of this to be over...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

May 11, 2006 - 12:59 AM
procrastination
For some reason i am still up and trying to make myself study so i won't feel so bad when I dont' do as well as i had hoped on my econ final tomorrow... This stupid thing is cumulative...and I did decent on the first two tests... "decent" meaning that I didn't get anything lower than a 70% C and I've done fairly well on my homeworks... meaning I have a B average somewhere around there...SO i'm pretty much borderline now, and I should probably care moer about how well i do, But the satisfation that comes along with knowing that I dont' have to come back to this school next year, far out weighs my desire to study... Therefore I have severly procrastinated with studying just like I did with my history on the day before, and now...I'm up trying to pretend that I did actual work...
* to be honest I'm just tryna kill some time before my bf calls me in a few...then I can go to bed cause it's curtains for studyig pretty much when he calls! LOL

So yea I have this final tomorrow, then American politics on friday, but I AM going to make an HONEST ATTEMPT at studying for that exam

He called.... see ya

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

May 10, 2006 - 06:41 PM
A FANTABULOUS DAY!!!
:juggler:
So for those who don't know which is the vast majrity of people on here, since I don't think that I've made any entries on this since i was at another website...

Well anywhoo...I've been in the process of trying to transfer to the east coast from SLU in the mid-west simply cause I'm miserable out here...anyway I applied to UVA, JHU, GU, and college park, oh and pittsburgh, and U of Florida....

Well so far.. I've gotten waitlisted at UVA, but today i just found out that I got into College Park, which takes a lot of the pressure off of me and my finals now....whew...

But I ROCKED my history final today!!! Eventhough I didn't study...i only had to answer 2 essays, since I had already been given full credit for the other part of the exam which was 25% of the grade...

One question was about WW I and II, and the second one was about how racial differences played a factor in the the progression of the world's history...

I tried to study last night, but i couldn't cause I just felt like I was reading what i already knew...so today i went and took the test, and filled the whole blue book to my surprise, cause I was really worried that i wasn't going to have much to say...apparently I did... So now i'm relieved cause I think I have atleast 1 A for the semester, but not like that matters now, since I've been admitted somewhere...so I know for a FACT that I am NOT coming back here next year!!!! WOOHOO my prayers have been answered!!!!

I'm having a fantabulous day!!!!

And i hope you all do the same....!!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

May 9, 2006 - 07:32 PM
Everyone comes out of the wood works...
sneaky
Ok...so i'm not feeling as motivated as i should about my finals... for some odd reason I just can't make myself study for history tomorrow... i've had a whole day to study, and haven't yet...here's what my day has consisted of...io got up at 10:30 ate breakfast...took a shower...spoke to my bf briefly then got a phone call from my ex's sister...with my ex on the other phone apparently he was calling from jail and can't call cell phones. So i talked to her for a minute, he gets out in september on some dumb shit that took place a few years back but either way it was really weird that his sister called me for him... i feel bad for him he's been through a lot, but that's beside the point i just want him to get his shit together cause he's too old for that mess.

Anyway...so i went over my friends room to chill for a while and then came back...and this guy Chris who i'm kinda friends with IM's me and is looking for "his 10 dollars" i'm like dude you aren't getting that shit back cause you gave it to me in the first place, and why would you try to collect it a year later?

SO i get off im and he comes to my room, and proceeds to go through my stuff, and tried to take my credit card, ipod, digital camera, tiffany's neckalace... TI-89 calculator, and some other expensive shit...i'm like whoa all of this is worth more than 10 bucks... so give it back...

But i got him though... he went to my rack of books, and was like it's book buy back time, so he was gonna take my book. Well he picked up my math book, and was like i'm sure this is worth atleast 7 bucks...so i was like yea sure take it....

*the funny thing is that i tried to sell the book back earlier this week, and they aren't buying it back cause it's an old edition...HAHAHA sucker!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

May 7, 2006 - 04:28 PM
FINALS!! WOOHOO...sorta?
:fish:
Soo I'm finally done with classes...but that also means that the inevitable is standing in my way of getting home...yep..that's right...finals!! I'm trying to study but I can't seem to concentrate that well...gee what a bummer...not really but i do kinda wish that I could just focus real hard to get all of this done...and over with so i can get outta here!!! WOOOHOO... I am really looking forward to the feeling of relief after i finish my final...

So here's my final schedule...

MONDAY: Finite Mathematics 12pm
TUESDAY: NONE
WEDNESDAY: World History 12pm
THURSDAY: Economics 12pm
FRIDAY: American Politics 8am

Soo it doesn't look that bad but i do have some studying to do...at least my math exam shouldn't be that difficult..we get a freakin note card!!

History I have to write 2 essays...which makes up the last 75% of my exam, and the other 25% I already got full credit for...
Econ..that's gonna be a ass kicker...I really do have to study seriously for that one...cause I think I have a C, and I need a B...
American Politics...that's a doosey too...but the thing is its multiple choice, and I suck at that but i need a B out of the class....and I have a 80 right now...I can't afford 2 C's..my parents will kill me...

So.. I guess back to studying... it will all be over soon...

Currently Playing: Silence... I'm studying

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Flyzelle's Journal