Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
ctu's Journal

Journal Banner
I think therefor I am, but dose that mean if I don't think I am not?

ctu's Journal Statistics
View ctu's profile
Entries 8 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3919
Replies ctu has made 6 comments [view stats]
Comments 17 comments (2.13 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to ctu [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not ctu's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 4, 2007 - 03:27 AM
Why!!?
I had a chance to get a video card evga geforce 7900(?) for $1 with $50 rebate, but since I did not have a car and the closest CC was to far I did not even try

Now I am hearing how people were getting that deal and $30 upfront because it was only printing out a $20 rebate. Now to add insult to ingery you can just print out the $50 rebate online I should have tried and now I will never know if I could have

ps: it was PCIe tho I only have a agp slot on my pc.

Currently Playing: PS2: God of War II

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stuff)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

May 12, 2007 - 05:03 PM
Now that some fast ground shipping :)
I got my new PSU today.I was surprised it came today since the estimated day it was suppose to arrive was Monday and I only shipped out thurs morning (just before 2 am)

Well DHL is a lot more faster then I thought and I like it.

The PSU looks nice and I have seen some good reviews for it. I started thinking about trying to build a FAR computer or as cheap as I can make it witch should not be to hard. outpost have had some FAR cases before and I know there was some deals for HDD's. I can also supply the cd rom drive so all I would need was a mobo and ship I dought I can get them for FAR, but maybe close to it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 stuff)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

May 11, 2007 - 04:04 AM
Now is this going to be a good pc or what....since I have no clue lol
:P
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor 6000+ Socket AM2 Retai $228.00
zipzoomfly.com

MSI GeForce 8800 GTS 320MB GDDR3 PCI-Express Dual DVI/TVO (Retail) $292.95
allstarshop.com

GIGABYTE GA-M55SLI-S4 Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail $86.12
newegg.com

CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit

Desktop Memory - Retail $159.00 (before $50 MIR
Newegg.com

Total so far

766.07 (before MIR)

Well I already am getting a 600W power supply FAR and I got a monitor, speakers, and hdds i can use. So i just need a case that I would like, but I could always use my current one if need be.

Currently Playing: Keiichi.net EX² Radio

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 stuff)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

May 10, 2007 - 06:44 AM
You know your slick if......
you can get a 600W power supply for $65 and not only get free shipping, but also have it come with a $65 MIR.Yes this is a FAR or free after rebate deal. Now how many people here can say they are getting something for just remembering to fill a form and use a stamp you have lying around :P. I am going to try to do as many FAR's as I can then again how would not?

Currently Playing: Shinigami No Ballad - White Messenger

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 stuff)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Apr 16, 2007 - 04:40 AM
I must be a sucker
Well not much to say, but I saw a deal to good to be true for a 500 gb hdd I know it had to be a price mistake, but I am trying to see if I could

it is just over $20 with shipping. I found the deal on slickdeals

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 stuff)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 26, 2007 - 02:39 PM
Wow I am lazy
Well I have no posted here much. I lot of shit has happend, but I won't say much about that. :P I have been using Bloackbuster online and gotten a lot of dvds I love the service but for zeta gundam I allways have the same probs. Disk 3 is rely Disk 8 (3 times) and disk 4 is always fucked up (4 times)

I have been playing a lot of game recently (library has free ps2 game rentals )
That is soo fucking cool

I also have been making money online.

http://www.4nocash.com/?ref=9539

4 no cash is great. If you know what you are doing you could make some nice money.

I have enough points for 60 bucks (30 is going through paypal)

Currently Playing: Nothing right now

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Aug 28, 2006 - 07:15 PM
this could be my last entry.....
:P
I live in FL andif you seen the weather report recently you would know there is a hurricane watch because of the tropical storm ( soon to be a hurricane) comming this way.

But on the brighter side of things I put the rest of the money down for xenosaga eps 3 and I was also able to get the artbook today (so no need to worry about trying to get it the day the game comes out

I just hope nothing bad happens because I hate to die just over a week after my 23 b day

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 27, 2006 - 05:52 PM
Have you Ever wonderd.....
why did I come up with a lame title like that?....lol

Well For 1 thing I hate not haveing internet at home when I have my computer setup so nicly now I want to try playing some online game like cs or something I think I will do a lot better now

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 stuff)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
ctu's Journal