Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
DarkDraco911's Journal

Journal Banner
Hello, everybody.

DarkDraco911's Journal Statistics
View DarkDraco911's profile
Entries 21 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3817
Replies DarkDraco911 has made 25 comments [view stats]
Comments 58 comments (2.76 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to DarkDraco911 [who be proppin?]
Buddies 7 buddies
Relation You are not DarkDraco911's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Feb 17, 2008 - 05:08 AM
Finished watching the new Kappa Mikey episode, "The Karaoke Episode" and....
Happy
I love the songs that Gonard & Mitsuki sang.

I really like the one where Gonard sings about food & the one where Mitsuki was singing about her feelings towards Mikey near the end. Also, the song that Guano sang. I think his had the line, "Purple, is the color of my pain".

I wanna be able to hear them but I can't find them online. ;_;

Currently Playing: Toumei Shelter ~ Rozen Maiden, First Season Ending Theme

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 maidens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Oct 15, 2007 - 02:00 PM
Futurma on Comedy Central.....
Bored
Just too hard to believe if you ask me. I mean, why not just show the movies on CN's Adult Swim each Sunday night??????

Currently Playing: Toumei Shelter~ Rozen Maiden Ending (1st Season)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 maidens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Apr 23, 2007 - 05:13 PM
Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Questions that have been buggin' me. :(
If read the journal title then you'll know what I'm asking.

1. Will SSBB be compatible with the Gamecube controller?
2. Just HOW MANY characters are in SSBB?
3. What will be Solid Snake's move list?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not very many questions but yeah.......

Currently Playing: Toumei Shelter~ Rozen Maiden Ending Theme (1st Season)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 maidens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Mar 22, 2007 - 02:32 PM
Super Paper Mario Rant
Confused
I don't get it. In an old Game Informer issue (The one with Need For Speed- Carbon), in the 50 games, I saw Super Paper Mario . EXCEPT it was for the Nintendo Gamecube, NOT the Nintendo Wii. Can somebody enlighten me on this issue???? Like was it cancelled or something?

Currently Playing: Ninja Song (Let's Fighting Love)~ South Park

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 maidens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Mar 21, 2007 - 05:29 PM
Dance Music......
Angry
It sure does induce a dancing bug in us all doesn't it? I believe dance music is pretty damn cool but one thing remains.......WHERE THE **** DO I GET THE MP3 FOR Kings Of Tomorrow's "6PM (Simon Grey Synthesizer Mix)"!?

Currently Playing: 6PM Simon Grey Synthesizer Mix ~Kings Of Tomorrow

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 maidens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Mar 15, 2007 - 04:55 PM
MacroChan......
Bored
MacroChan is supposed to be the "Storage Area" of 4Chan but I can't find it. Oh man, I gotta see all those things again.

Currently Playing: Theme From Metalocalypse

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Feb 8, 2007 - 02:41 PM
Which of these games should I beat in order????
Bored
At the moment I was gonna play:

Castlevania Double Pack- HoD
Breath Of Fire 3
Disgaea 2
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn Of Souls
Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night

Which order, huh?

Currently Playing: Sinful Rose~Theme From Disgaea 2

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 maidens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Sep 10, 2006 - 02:41 PM
I really wanna see Rozen Maiden. ;_;
Bored
I heard a lot of hype about it around the internet, and now I REALLY wanna see it. But that'll never happen, eh? :|

Currently Playing: The Black Mages - The Decisive Battle (Final Fantasy VI)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 maidens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Sep 6, 2006 - 05:56 PM
Bleach On Adult Swim!? HELL YEAH! :D
Bleach is coming on Adult Swim on Saturday night as well as something called Trinity Blood. Damn, I can't wait.

Currently Playing: Dark Necrobat Stage~ Megaman X5 Soundtrack

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 maidens)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Aug 31, 2006 - 01:28 PM
My internet Hunt For Funny Stuff, Part 1.
Prepare yourselves for some outragously funny stuff within my next posts. Some might be a bit bad though.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Top Ten Lists Section
----
#1-Top 10 signs that you are obsessing with GoldenEye 007.
10. Whenever you do so much as walk to the post office you duck behind buildings, trash cans, people, and anything else handy while muttering "Damn russkies"
9. You find your old BB Gun and paint it gold.
8. You clamber up into the vent above the toilets at a local McDonalds, and try to shoot a hat off a guy without him noticing.
7. Whenever you play paintball..you try to shoot people in the base of their necks
6. You shoot your friend in the arm playfully and wonder why he collapses so quickly.
5. Sometimes you run into the middle of a highway because you think that 18-wheeler would make for some damn good cover.
4. When you play capture the flag at camp..you bring automatic weapons and mines.
3. You can actually open up Invincibility with time to spare..'nuff said
2. Every time you see a rusty boxcar you look inside..just in case a rogue KGB informant that has info for you decided to hide there.
1. When you go to your local movie store and you see GoldenEye on the shelves you think "Damn..they made a MOVIE out of this?"

---

#2-Top Ten Things You Should Not Do To Celebrate the 1 Year Birthday/Anniversary of the N64
10 - Give your N64 a mud bath to "smooth out those wrinkles".
9 - Change your name legally to Mario Mario
8 - Hunt down the guy in the Crash Bandicoot suit with a rifle
7 - Take your N64 out to dinner
6 - Congatulate Mario through the TV set. He can't hear you. He's not in there. Really.
5 - Throw everything made by Sony you own into a big pile and set it on fire
4 - Feed your N64 a piece of cake
3 - Move to Japan
2 - Send Email to NASA demanding that they name the International Space Station "ISS64"

And the number one thing you should not do to celebrate the 1 year birthday/anniversary of the N64 is: 1 - Surgically implant an N64 controller in your hands.

---
#3-TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING TOO MUCH OF STARFOX 64...
10. You nostalgically return to your old SNES games, and feel annoyed at StarFox when a boss blows up and the controller fails to "rumble."
9. You buy a menagerie of certain animals and name them Peppy, Slippy, Falco, Bill and Kat.
8. Your fiancee gives you a silver engagement ring, and you say in your most romantic voice, "Thanks, honey... I was getting a little low on my shield meter."
7. You are teaching your young son the alphabet, and say "A is for firing lasers, B is for bomb, C is for boosting..."
6. You find it strange when the motherships on your Independence Day video don't flip upside-down to destroy buildings.
5. Whenever you see three objects lined up vertically in the distance, you feel an urge to do a somersault.
4. You overhear someone say, "Take that!" and immediately respond "Shut up Slippy!"
3. While playing miniature golf, you hold the putter for a bit before swinging, hoping to get a "homing ball"
2. While watching the Star Wars Special Edition, you routinely wonder why they don't just all do barrel rolls.
1. Somebody's pager goes off and you turn to him and say, "Incoming message from Rob64."

---

#4-TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING TOO MUCH OF STARFOX 64...
10. You nostalgically return to your old SNES games, and feel annoyed at StarFox when a boss blows up and the controller fails to "rumble."
9. You buy a menagerie of certain animals and name them Peppy, Slippy, Falco, Bill and Kat.
8. Your fiancee gives you a silver engagement ring, and you say in your most romantic voice, "Thanks, honey... I was getting a little low on my shield meter."
7. You are teaching your young son the alphabet, and say "A is for firing lasers, B is for bomb, C is for boosting..."
6. You find it strange when the motherships on your Independence Day video don't flip upside-down to destroy buildings.
5. Whenever you see three objects lined up vertically in the distance, you feel an urge to do a somersault.
4. You overhear someone say, "Take that!" and immediately respond "Shut up Slippy!"
3. While playing miniature golf, you hold the putter for a bit before swinging, hoping to get a "homing ball"
2. While watching the Star Wars Special Edition, you routinely wonder why they don't just all do barrel rolls.
1. Somebody's pager goes off and you turn to him and say, "Incoming message from Rob64."

---

More later.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
DarkDraco911's Journal