Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wishingstar's Journal

Just some random and perhaps meaningless thoughts

wishingstar's Journal Statistics
View wishingstar's profile
Entries 8 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3168
Replies wishingstar has made 206 comments [view stats]
Comments 73 comments (9.13 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 7 props given to wishingstar [who be proppin?]
Buddies 7 buddies
Relation You are not wishingstar's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 30, 2006 - 02:10 AM
?
so today... i was at starbucks just drinking my tea and minding my own business. i had a window seat... (good sketching place)

a kid comes up to me from the other side - didn't know at the time actually - knocks on the window to get my attention, made a face and then walked off.

guess i've seen stranger stuff these days.

i have the sudden craving of trying out the whole EGL genre.
nothing fancy, sexy or fetish.
just the whole doll-like notion
elegance, but not the old lady flowery stuff (ewww)
victorian... rococo... but not the snoobish high-class thing

the fuck is it anyway

hope i don't look like a freak after that.

<- not me..

no i am not back.. this is just a fun journal. i kept my private stuff elsewhere.

Currently Playing: kristoff - night addix 5

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Nov 8, 2006 - 02:59 AM
EVERYONE!! LOOK HERE!!
and give me kudos and props!!

...... please?

oh, and comment too!

Currently Playing: fly me to the moon

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Nov 6, 2006 - 09:09 PM
a la piano
trying to get the whole compilation of cafe del mar together.
man, those songs are the stuff..

hi everyone!

it's cram week again. just popping around (after another long break -- this could really work out not attached to it, but a resting place)

would like to take up piano again though.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE CASTLEVANIA: LAMENT OF INNOCENCE SHEET MUSIC?? particularily the "lament of innocence" (aka leon's theme) song.
can i have a copy? please?

thank you =)

Currently Playing: cafe del mar vol. 12

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Sep 27, 2006 - 12:00 PM
drinking greentea can be hazardous ver1.5
(ver 1.2: i got logged off before i press submit, luckily that i ctrl-c'd)
(ver 1.3: spelling and extremely minor grammar change)
(ver 1.5: addition and subtraction)
(ver 1.55: more addon)

as i found out yesterday, as i tipped my lovely new mug onto my old laptop computer and fried my keyboard, that greentea is probably not as good as they say.

now the keyboard is green as ever with the residule of the green, dried-up powder ontop and within

i just hope that the harddrive is still alive (it's in a drying process right now).

i am at a public computer now so i thought what the heck, just write something.
(sorry if i missed someone)
-----

avanent: you seeemed so mysterious sometimes, i only know you from your journal and artings; and i love both of them. there seemed to be some depth and caring in you and i like that. thx for not giving up on me via GFF (ha), thx for visiting and commenting on my art. hope to see you around.

Crash Landon: only i wish i can get to know you a little better. i guess i can, but i usually don't know how to approach you. i loved reading your journals sometimes, cuz i enjoy writing/arting (though i know that you probably have other purposes in doing so =).

Denicalis: i don't think we know each other for long. but i like some of your views and wit... it has been fun ! Viva Canadia!

Greykin: Hey Haruhi, how are things? What years did we have eh? It just seem so yesterday and so distant. Thus is a part of life that maybe we all did learn something. Always look bright on these things and cherish those good times. I am sure that you'll do fine.
and keep the P90's charged!

Jan: Suiseiseki!!! We shared a lot of things, with the leap-of-faith trust DESU. Not that it's a bad thing, but thank you for being there with me during some of the hard times DESU. You can look past the differences, and i really respect that DESU. it has been good knowing you. Don't eat too much shuff d00d (no this is not a hallucination). i think Ani will talk to you when she wants to. Say hi to her for me, cuz Viridian also says hi.

Lady Miyomi: Thx for listening ..... There's so great difference from our lives... and i really enjoy talking to you and learning (a lot) from you! only wish that i can help in some ways sometimes when you are down but only can provide some grammatical, simple-sentenced spiritual support. what i remember the most is that you told me, that you see me as a frined immidately! i thank you for that. and may the upcomming days be as bright and successful !

Lav we had our differences...thing is that you are very unique (in a good way). i can't say much cuz i don't know how go begin and maybe, dispite some understanding, i doubt that i can fathom what you have gone through. best of luck and really reach for that particular star you wished for. (no pun intended on my name)... there are times that i wish i can get to know you better. maybe one day, we will.
until then, good luck

Luckee Cookie hi cookie

Magi: I love your ideas and artings! but always finding myself be able to admire from far. A tint of jelousy maybe, haha (hope you don't mind). having said that, i really enjoy being a friend with you and may your artwork thrive onto the next generation (no pun intended)

packrat: Sorry for all the interruptions, girl. But, i guess we had
our piece of fun at the time. hopefully that oneday we can still continue our conversation..and about everything else.
see you in the matrix!

Plarom: don't think we actually talk a lot (or did we? oO) hope to see you around so we can really get to know each other.

Spatula : scoop out anything lately? you are among the few few few in GFF that I am able to take the oddity of speech and time to time sarcasm. and you seem to always add bit of humor and fun to my otherwise dull journal. keep at it. but please don't call me names. it tramutizes me

Yamamanama: how did we start? haha! oh those files we shared and things we taught each-other. is this leagal? but i am glad that i can find a musical soulmate both enjoying a littlebit of angelic music. sorry that i haven't been around lately. but hope to keep in touch if not online, via email.
keep delerium alive!

And to those other who commented my journal, and our previous lives.
i solute you =)

Currently Playing: nothing

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (19 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Sep 24, 2006 - 01:02 AM
Logic: Socrates is a man, I am not Socrates, therefore I am a girl
yea, whatever.

ELEN SILA LUMENN OMENTIELVO!

just dropping -break the streak - to say that I am not dead yet, for those who still visits my journal with a glimpse of hope that there will be something (haha).

i am elsewhere now.
thank you for the visitations.

humm... nothing new. i've been recently appointed secretary for a club i am in, so tons of paperwork to do. along that, assignments, reading, and job-hunting.
living out by bread, ramen noodles and mint-greentea.
have the love of space-ambient music via shoutcast.
writing/arting has come to a hault for now, but still brainstorming/sketching.

didn't even have time to post elsewhere.

that's it for now.

i'll see you around.

oh yea, i've recently 'adopted' a new girl. her name is Viridian

Currently Playing: question of trust - Alcove (via shoutcast)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Aug 13, 2006 - 02:23 PM
reversal role
i just got home from the clinic... turns out that the lump at the back of my head is not a tumor. that's not my story, however

i probably have some thing on my mind (no pun intended) that i wasn't really concentrating on my driving. i made a right turn without looking at the on comming traffic...almost got myself rammed over.

remembering what crash landon has experienced last time...this is the complete reversal 'bestowed' upon me.

i got this person driving one of them big huge ford trucks. (the one that you have to take an extra step to get into the seats) chasing me at 80km/h on a 50km/h zone. she honked the horn couple of times.... needless to say, i was quite startled already.
well, she followed me for quite some time (and yacking away on her cell) and then sped off as i make another left turn towards my house.

i felt the whole fraken guilt in my heart that i just want to hide.. and that's why i sped away. i just hate those whater curses and finguring and the mouthing someone STILL gives you as they drove by 5 minutes after the incident whether or not it is your fault... yet, i guess i shouldn't be too made about this, afterall, i am the one who made a mistake this time .... but i am no cunt either

what bugs me is that there's no way to talk about it. cannot explain the situation, or be calm and say sorry. just have to swallow whatever they give you. let them have their day thinking they own the world and curse them so that they would burn in the 8th circle of hell.
not today tho... thoday is sunday..

.... :'(

now i've been on the other side, i am not pround of this. just part of life i guess..

Currently Playing: mx_explore 6

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Aug 10, 2006 - 08:02 PM
end justifys the means?
ok, it's probably not that elaborate. my plans on taking over the world is at a halt now.

i recently have this urge to draw and write in hopes to get my works published. while the goal is far from my reach at the moment. my search and organizations for my ideas, tools, mediums and materials reminded me of a conversation i had with a fellow animator while back.

we both started out to be 'doddlists'. went our separate ways after graduation and he became an 3D animator. sometimes, i find, that when in a profession of any sort, there seemed to be an invisible social status between the pros and those who are not in the profession.
for example (this opinion does not represent the opinion of the whole), to illustrate my point, two people interested in photography might be using disposible cameras. However, one of the person goes professional and begins go dispise disposible cameras (dispite the possible advantages to it) <- now, you just replace the cameras with another item.

applying to the drawing and fine arts, my friend thinks that many of the things should start out from scratch, constructed out of one's own. so programs such as poser , bryce 3D are programs for beginners, inferiror, cheating and are taboo NOT to be used. (many of the artists in the industry shared the thought). now, i of course agrees with the idea. however, does that mean that it is forbidden, becomming one of the steel untold use-it-and-burn-forever-in-noob-h*ll-rules of animation?

i admit that i may not be an good genius artist that can draw the vision in my mind. (or write for that matter), however, i am fairly visual and would be able to make the scene if given the right tools. i have trouble with prespective, and lines and lighting arrangements. yet, when i open a 3D program (maya) and set things up with primitive objects, it will help me to visualize BETTER and be able put it down on paper. extending it FURTHER, if i am able to use such programs (with real humans, mountains, objects, etc) to set up a scene (although such actions might result in that the set up scene is not simimilar to the of my mind), screen capture it and then draw it on paper. Would this action be considered as an inferior as oppose to those artists that just sit down and begin their rough skething, inking and colouring?

how different is that to having those wooden maniquin or thousands of thumbnails of sceneries photos stashed at one's desk?

yes, in the end i do believe that i have to NOT rely on any of these tools. an artist need to know prespective, and lines, and shapes...
i guess i am fairly baffled at how twisted the standards can be. twisted standards, not expectations. i EXPECTED the expecattions to be high.

of course, the process does not need to be revealed. does it? i hid in my studio and continue to draw... do i actually have to say that i drank 2 boxes of greentea, went to the bath room 10 times over the lasat few days and banged my head on the table?
and when..when..(if) i did accomplish my task in a comic with great success.... now, some geek found out that i used the tools rather than drawing them out of the blue. i am positive that the praise will all be gone and exchanged with look downs and distaste.

is this similiar to having a great meal infront of you smells and tastes good.. while not knowing that the food has been dropped on the floor before?

....to be continued?

---
just a note: posers and bryce are such programs that you have already premade materials (such as human figures and mountains) that you can place them in a scene, set them up, and you'll have a completed 3D picture. it took away the 'tedious' 3D modeling of a figure from a cube block.

what about dreamweaver/flash as oppose to an HTML programmer?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Aug 3, 2006 - 07:02 PM
this is where time stands still

soon enough

(write some inspirational stuff here)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
wishingstar's Journal