Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.'s Journal

Journal Banner
This cacophony of commie buzz words and simplistic, condescending communist ideals both offends me as an American, and as a music listener. Should’ve been called Red Side Of the Moon.

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.'s Journal Statistics
View Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.'s profile
Entries 744 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 291078
Replies Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. has made 1541 comments [view stats]
Comments 2795 comments (3.76 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 617 props given to Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. [who be proppin?]
Buddies 34 buddies
Relation You are not Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 29, 2006 - 04:27 AM
Metal Gear Online
awsome
This is fun, I can't say I don't get aggrivated though. There are some big issues with this game...

First of all, like most online games, lag is a huge factor. The only thing is lag becomes a huge cause of "wtf was that" moments.

One of these events is when a person dies and his corpse never respawns, so in essence you have an invisible foe running around, and if he kills you it shows him as that corpse on the other side of the map. Very annoying.

Another similar annoyance is when you roll through someone, failing to knock them over, or just general "My screen says you're here, your screen says you're there" shit, which pretty much ruins any kind of strategy.

The only real way to avoid these, and other problems is just stay out of laggy servers and have a good connection. Unfortunately for me my uncle and his squatter friend play ffxi all fucking day so it's kind of hard to do anything without lag.

I guess the other, non annoying thing is when someone is unbeleivably good at the game. Maybe it's just frustration, but FUCK is it annoying. This is, sad to say, just part of the online experience, more times than not am I the one completely pulverizing the other team, and I'm sure they feel that I'm a bastard.

Also, the RANKING system is still a mystery, although ranks like Foxhound, Fox, Doberman, and Hound are easy to figure out. They pretty much mean you're good. Also, Eagle means you get lots of headshots, Tarantula is a team killer, Karotan people play Capture mission alot, Snake Eater kills snake alot, Sharks get alot of knife kills... the only problem is nobody knows the exact statistics you need, which is pretty shitty.

Now for a brief summary of my life currently:

I live with my uncle, whom can be quite a pest. He likes to wake me up every morning, which is annoying as FUCK. He judges people, when he is no saint, which bothers the shit out of me. He's completely oblivious to very obvious things, like if we don't have food in the kitchen he won't know untill you say something, and beleive me, he should know. He mocks me for playing games like metal gear, katamari, and other fun games for a few hours at a time when he's known to sit and play ffxi for an entire day. From 10am to 2am the next morning he'll play that game on a weekend. And not only that, he will mock the content of the games, as though they are not worthy of his eyes, which is funny, because when I was playing ffxi like a crack addict he would mock me as well for the time spent.

Also, the stuff I like to watch. With movies I'm extraordinarily picky. I don't like garbage and I'm not keen on adventuring. I love a good film, I look for art, something with meaning and beauty. He goes to see a movie for two reasons. First, if there's gay content (he's gay, so obviously he's a fanatic), second if there's a guy who is attractive in it.

Then there's TV. I like stuff like Stella, Upright Citizen's Brigade, and some of the shows on Adult Swim, like Home Movies. He thinks these shows are trash, when in turn, he watches shit on the standard chanels and all the shitty anime they show on Comcast's On Demand. Although some of you think all anime is good, it's not, most of it is garbage, just like all TV, there is way too much trash, and my uncle watches it.

I could go on, like most things like this I don't let it effect me in reality, I'm still humble and easy-going, when he says something to which I have a very good comeback for, I save it and let him win, if it where not for him I'd still be home with my mom and not having a cool time in Oregon, which it is pretty cool.

Yes, so thus ends a long post.

Currently Playing: yo momma`

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 28, 2006 - 02:20 AM
Oh shit...
awsome
Are there supposed to be adds on all the pages? Does this mean Firefox is doing it's job D:

Is it my moral obligation to turn off the filter for GFF, because I don't mind if it's for a good cause.

Oh yeahhhhh I forgot to mention that I beat FF1-3, which for me is great, here's a few words on each... as well as a spoiler pic for each, so watch out!

FF1: hard as FUCK

FF2: annoying as FUCK

FF3: now this game is fun.

Here was my party setup in ff3 before i got the ninja and shaman...

Loved this game, the boss wasn't hard at all either, like so many people said. All you really had to do was cast bahamut, cure 3, bahamut, cure 3, throw in an elixer, continue untill dead.

GOOD TIMES

Currently Playing: yo momma

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 27, 2006 - 05:00 PM
Yoshitaka Amano - The Virgin
awsome
I managed to download two torrents jam packed with really awsome Amano work, all non-final fantasy related. It took so long to download those torrents, I thought I was going to cry. The images are really huge and high quality too. Here's a sample!

i resized this by 33%, so you can imagine how huge it really is...

Well, if anyone's interested in the two collections, more specifically, if anyone with an FTP wants this in their collection, let me know I'll upload it.

And speaking of FTPs, I havent tried out my Firefox FTP extension, I wonder if it's any good anyone try it yet?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 27, 2006 - 03:15 AM
I'm not new here <=
Awsome
My old name was Rasputin, my new name includes the legendary Rasputin's First name as well as a missing n in his last name, which was an accident...

As celebration to my first chocojournal entry and activity on these brand new boards, here is a .GIF for you all to enjoy:

This is also a celebration .GIF for my birthday, which was March, 13th. I'm 20 now, pretty amazing, huh?

So, these last two monthes have been interesting. I learned about all kinds of neato computor stuff from AcerBandit, which was awsome. I watched all of Guu because of him too, which was even more awsome. I downloaded and watched all of Azumanga and Upright Citizen's Brigade, both extremely awsome. Everything is so AWSOME!

While I was gone I travelled far and wide through the internet! My first stop: the YTMND temporary forums. Appearantly their original forum was down and Max (the owner of the board and main site) put of a cheap replacement. No avatars, no image posts, nothin! Only one sub-forum as well, no moderation either, just lots of spam. I made about 1500 posts in two weeks before the temp forum went down and the original came back up. Funny enough, all of the main contributors of spam and nonsense where banned except me, due to the fact I didn't have an account on the original one. I stopped posting there, the images they post make me sick :P

Then I went on to GAIA. I'm sure you're all wondering WHY someone would go there. Well, I got an IM from someone who had me on their list for a year and didn't know who I was. Well, a year ago I made a Gaia account and posted for a little bit, and appearantly he added me to his list, which got me back into Gaia for a little bit. This little adventure didn't last long at all.

After this I started trolling on the ffxi Kujata server forum on IGN.com. I don't play anymore and so I thought I may as well tarnish my reputation throught the server before I decide to sell my account, which is what someone who would pay 1000 dollars for a game deserves. Good times.

All at the same time I frequently browse through 4chan alot. Now I get it

Then Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance came out, at which point I started frequenting it's respective GameFAQs board. The one thing I love about GameFAQs is how much info gets poured into it each day. Very helpful.

By the way, my MGO name is Rasputin, my rank is Doberman ;O 3rd best rank.

What else happened since then? Nothing. I'm half way through the first year of Japanese. I'm pretty much able to say "hello" now, which is awsome in so many ways.

In more celebration, I will add a picture to my user picture thing. Oh joy, oh RAPTURE. I must fix my grammer before I start posting, it sucks balls right now.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.'s Journal