Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.'s Journal

Journal Banner
This cacophony of commie buzz words and simplistic, condescending communist ideals both offends me as an American, and as a music listener. Should’ve been called Red Side Of the Moon.

Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.'s Journal Statistics
View Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.'s profile
Entries 744 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 290841
Replies Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. has made 1541 comments [view stats]
Comments 2795 comments (3.76 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 617 props given to Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline. [who be proppin?]
Buddies 34 buddies
Relation You are not Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.'s buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Feb 4, 2007 - 10:54 PM
Forum Skin
There should be either more of these or a "skin submission" thread, much like the default avatar submission thread.

Possibly giving us the default "peices" to the skin, then whoever can just add it if it's a good skin.

I'm not sure how it works, but that'd be neat and would be something else to make this place more "interactive"

Bonus Question: how do you change your name? You know, to the custom name. HOW. HOW. HOW.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #244]

Feb 4, 2007 - 04:38 AM
Never buy games
I never want to buy games ever. NEVER. I own a PS2, PSP, and a NDS. I never have to buy PS2 or PSP games and pretty much any console from previous generations due to the PSP being able to emulate just about anything emulatable.

NDS though... I read elixer's journal. FUCK! It's possible though, and I plan on setting it up soon. I just want to play Portait of Ruin, is that so much to ask for?

So far I've been reliving Sonic. Sonic games are so boring to play now.

FF Tactics, however, has been fun. I got every charactor in my party (ramza +4 generics) to master all jobs except summoner, mostly cause smn really really really stinks to lvl up, and is generally not fun to play. So i've been avoiding that, which is fine.

Been TRYING to emulate Um Jammer Lammy, but appearantly that's impossible for some unkown reason, and because of its low amount of popularity nobody gives a shit. I want to play it, why can't it be emulated?

PSP is cool, but I need some DS Castlevania. I'm gunna be figuring out this whole DS homebrew thing soon, regardless of how fucking riduculously complicated it sounds. I mean, how the fuck am I supposed to know which of those Flash Carts I should get? I don't know !!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #243]

Feb 1, 2007 - 12:54 AM
I was serious about my last post.
Aside from that there's not much to say. I smell like fish =/

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #242]

Jan 31, 2007 - 04:18 PM
Choco-Store
Should make T-Shirts and other silly things to sell, like pictures of GFF-Heroes on a T-Shirt. You know you'd spend your xmas money on this kind of shit. Also a GFF movie could be sold, possibly Little Monsters.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #241]

Jan 31, 2007 - 04:00 AM
The dark secrets of causing GREIF
An old monk in old Tibet once told me, "I rubber, you glue."

It took me fifty years of training to finally understand what this really meant.

The legendary land: internet. This is where dreams take place, and where hope is lost. On the game, we find those who lust to be the best, and most left behind for eternity. Their lust is not strong.

There are those who stand above all others. These people are truely one with the internet.

To cause greif to others while retaining none, this sounds easier than it may seem.

There are a few things one must learn before one attempts to greif. First and most importantly, never take any word spoken by your common man with any sort of offense. Nothing they say can stop you from creating havok. They can call you a fag, but they are the ones who are crying on the inside.

Second, never surrender. There is no loss in an IP ban, for this is the victory. If there's a will, there is a way to greif.

Now you are ready, and with nothing more than a bag on insults, a touch of mosogony, and a quick pair of hands you can easly greif the fuck out of anyone looking at the internet.

Take your fps. Team flashing/smoking. This works better with a team of greifers. Flash, smoke, flash, restock, repeat. If you're a Terrorist in Office in CS you know how great this is right when the round starts on a huge server.

Trash talk. The only insult people seem to know is "fag" so turn it around. "You're MOM is a fag, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh (don't stop this for a few minutes)"

This brings me to my next device: mic noise. Just make noise. If you get muted, change your name or rejoin the server.

Once you've mastered these techniques you can move on to more original and complicated techniques, such as the following:

Say the server you're playing on has Team Killing penelties. When you TK the victim gets a menu and has the option of killing you in return. You can use this to your advantage easily when simple TKing is just not an option in this situation. Shoot up a teammate and make it obvious you're trying to cause harm. They will more than likely kill you in return. YOU will have this menu now. The great thing is this menu lasts till the next round, so simply kill them off at the begining of the NEXT round.

OR try this one.

Take, say a team of four or more greifers and split them evenly on both teams (CT and T for Counter Strike). Have everyone lay-low for a while and pick off any non-greifers and keep any of your griefer friends alive on either team. Once everyone is dead EXCEPT the greifers it's time to party! The round will not end for a long time if it's a big server resulting in the best time of your life.

==

Ok, say you're playing something like GUNBOUND where all you really have is text. This works great for anything text related. Talk mad mad shit. Hopefully the population of people you're greifing are really dumb or you're smarter than them. This makes it really easy. Never stop talking shit, they will get pissed off.

Ultimately, the biggest piece of advice I can give is NEVER lose your cool. Ignore the greifer or just laugh with them. It's more fun to laugh.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #240]

Jan 26, 2007 - 07:56 PM
Don't expect to see me around as often.
I'm house-sitting and I can't figure out their apple/vonage BS they got going on there. Good news is that there's a bunch of taquitos to hold me over.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #239]

Jan 23, 2007 - 03:57 AM
Children of Men
Probobly one of the five best movies i've ever seen.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #238]

Jan 22, 2007 - 05:45 PM
CS and Devo are my all time heros <3
Everday I wish I could be just like them because they are so funy and smert! One day I'll finally be smert too and be just like them and funy too, cause obviously I need to work on my funny points :/

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #237]

Jan 20, 2007 - 06:49 PM
Two particularly HILARIOUS GFF Heros of mine.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 tsaritsas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #236]

Jan 20, 2007 - 06:02 AM
My new sig...

I wrote and directed that movie myslef so I could edit in a Razor Gator at that one scene with MSPaint. Lovely work.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #235]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.'s Journal