Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kagosin's Journal

Kagosin's Journal Statistics
View Kagosin's profile
Entries 51 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 19233
Replies Kagosin has made 345 comments [view stats]
Comments 188 comments (3.69 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 47 props given to Kagosin [who be proppin?]
Buddies 14 buddies
Relation You are not Kagosin's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 6, 2009 - 07:07 PM
APB - The next Crackdown
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #51]

Sep 12, 2008 - 12:29 PM
This is something I'd imagine Infernal doing
YouTube Video

I remember Infernal doing sound voice-overs a while back, and for some reason...it's stuck in my head imagining him singing a song to this degree.

It's a slow Friday...what do you expect?.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #50]

Jul 16, 2008 - 03:19 PM
The flagship game, to debut on the new GFF console!
16:03 <Taco> There were a total of 5 Tales games announced this year.
16:03 <Kago|Work> Tales of Tails
16:03 <Kago|Work> that'll be the secret game they come out with
16:03 <Gech> jesus tittyfucking christ :x
16:03 <Taco> Lead Team Awesome to take down the corrupt Gamingforce empire.
16:03 <Kago|Work> who are the party members?
16:04 <Taco> Skills, Merv, CHz
16:04 <Kago|Work> you got to have a young, arrogant and clueless person as the lead character =p
16:05 <Taco>Tails is obviously the lead!
16:05 <Taco> He throws stolen TV sets.
16:05 <shade> and spits watermelon seeds
16:05 <Kago|Work> while in a furry suit
16:05 <Taco> This could be our flagship game for the GFFconsole!
16:06 <Taco> shade is the rival character that shows up every once in awhile that tells him to leave, you fight him, and then he disappears only to repeat the process later in the story.
16:06 <shade> yay I get to be the kefka of the game
16:07 <Taco> Bobo is at the head with his legion of moderators hell-bent on stoping the crusade, with Blah as Team Awesome's mole.
16:08 <Taco> Skills is a caster with his Verbal Abuse artes
16:09 <ESheep|Work> ChocoFag: Black Furry Edition?
16:09 <LZ> [16:03] <shade> yay I get to be the kefka of the game <-- no you're ultros and or chupon
16:10 <Gech> CHUUUUUUU
16:10 <Gech> POOOOOOOOOOON~
16:20 <Gech> NNNNNNNNNNAH

Add-on:
16:27 <Taco> Ben can be the extremely gay side character that you never get to play as.
16:34 <Taco> Juanzen "The Slammer" is a very tough boss in the game. He's the "wall" that separates the casuals from the hardcores.
16:34 <Kago|Work> in what way?
16:35 <Taco> His slamming attacks are quick and do tons of damage. If you haven't grasped the dodging and blocking mechanics at this point there's no way you can win.
16:35 <Taco> Running circles won't do; the shockwaves still do plenty of damage, too.
16:35 <Juanzen> basically I am in a 3 step long secret dungeon
16:36 <Juanzen> why is it just 3 steps to get to me, it's already certain you won't leave alive
16:36 <Taco> ^
16:36 <Juanzen> the other 2 tiles
16:36 <Juanzen> is a save point
16:36 <Juanzen> and a recovery spot
16:36 <Juanzen> so you can try all you want
16:37 <Juanzen> and lose over and over
16:37 <Juanzen> If I get beaten I will do one of those self destruct attacks and make all your party members die too
16:38 <Juanzen> then part 2 of the boss fight begins
16:38 <Juanzen> I proceed to revive every single one of your party members to sweep them

So how many games do you think we'll be able to sell within the first week?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #49]

Jun 23, 2008 - 06:53 PM
NG2 fun: "Hey you bitch! I'm the strategy guide"
Another video by Egoraptor.

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #48]

Jun 18, 2008 - 06:46 AM
(Video): im not a crazed gun-man, I'm an assassin!
For those reading this entry, Meet the Sniper video was released.

YouTube Video

The poor demoman

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #47]

Jun 10, 2008 - 09:54 AM
So who does this apply to?
I'm bored at work right now, so coming onto the forums shows up something interesting.

Spoiler:

Think that should be the new tagline?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #46]

Jun 2, 2008 - 11:28 AM
Got more for you! + End of the world
Response to: HEY TAILS by Single Elbow

YouTube Video

Oh shi....

Response entries:
lol japan by Garr "Pulchritudinous" Mondo, PhD

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #45]

May 16, 2008 - 08:24 AM
Chris Matthews is entertaining (WATCH IT!)
I'm at a loss of words as to how do we have people like this on any form of media.
(Talking about Kevin James)

To put it simply, last night (May 15th), Kevin James was on a show with Chris Matthews in Hardball. The results? Hilarious and sad at the same time.

YouTube Video

That was at least a level 3 Super Combo by Chris....

followed by a Raging Storm.

Response entries:
WE'LL DO IT LIVE! (Dance Mix) by Rotorblade

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #44]

May 11, 2008 - 08:34 AM
Who can help with entertainment?
So far, i've been looking around for any sort of shows that's similar to Red vs Blue.

Came across Leet World

YouTube Video

(2:40 - 3:00 is funny in the episode)

Anyone know of any other shows like these 2?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #43]

Apr 21, 2008 - 04:41 PM
Well, here I go
Response to: The fuck is this "tagged" shit? by Rotorblade

Ranting:
Either short or long, I just complain about things that happen, even though it won't change much.

Pessimistic outlook towards humanity:
Now I know that this one is bad, because I just see the stupid stuff people do through news, hear it on the radio, etc......just finding info out on anything bad that has happened though any media just makes me grit my teeth at people in general.

Procrastination:
I know this has probably been done to death from many others here, but this affects me even to this day. I've procrastinated though out my entire life, whether it was just doing daily chores, or during the time I was in school and college. I'd always put things off until the last minute, and though I'm able to get though them, I know that I could have settled the situations at an earlier time, and not have stress added.

Irritated by other people that are ignorant but believe they are right:
(That was long ) Basically with this, I just feel the need to correct someone when they are wrong as to what they are saying. Granted I don't do this every single time, but when one comes out of the blue and they are wrong (and everyone else knows it), I usually try to help correct them.

Backlog of games:
I'm just enthralled to get new games that come out, and I'm still in the works of finishing other ones.

As for the 5 I tag:

Tails, Iwata, Garr, Miles, Chaotic (If any are taken, then open slot to whoever)

Response entries:
Nobody's perfect. (The five bad habits bandwagon thing.) by Garr "Pulchritudinous" Mondo, PhD
Because Kago tagged me. by Chaotic

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #42]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kagosin's Journal