Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Stoob's Journal

Journal Banner
I still haven't found a place on the Forums to fit in, but I like using the journals. I guess this makes me a journal whore. But I'm not really that devoted to my journal...so I'm more like a journal trophy-wife.

Stoob's Journal Statistics
View Stoob's profile
Entries 24 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4771
Replies Stoob has made 32 comments [view stats]
Comments 95 comments (3.96 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 54 props given to Stoob [who be proppin?]
Buddies 9 buddies
Relation You are not Stoob's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 14, 2007 - 10:11 AM
GFF Mini Meet HURRAY
Wowee! What a blast! I'm sure you've read the detailed summary in everyone else's journal by now, so I won't blab on about details. What a blast, though! We had so much fun behind Gilley's just chilling so hard and talking.

Sorry us yorkers were such chatterboxes, but it was a little amusing, right?

The coffeehouse was a little awkward, for sure. Much like the out-of-town GFFers, I didn't belong in that church either. Sorry you guys had to put up with that, but I hope you liked the performance!

I'm totally gonna try to be a more active member from now on.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 dollars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Dec 20, 2006 - 10:29 PM
Dear Choco-Journals- The Answers
1.) There is nothing you can do.
2.) Because you killed all the buffalo.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 dollars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Nov 23, 2006 - 09:56 PM
Triumphant Return
GAAAH! STOOB IS BACK!?!?!

It's been such a long, long time/since I been without you, Gamingforce! Now I will compress volumes of text into one, convenient entry!

Drama: Had a girlfriend for a year and a half. We broke up this spring. Still a huge mess. Still staying up 'till 2 o'clock in the morning yelling at one another on the phone. I love being a teenager.

Other News: I'm a wrestleman, somehow! When some of my friends heard I wouldn't be playing basketball this winter, they somehow talked me into joining the wrestling team. OH NO.

Today: Thanksgiving. Travelled all the way to scenic 1/4 mile down the street. (my nana's house.) There are seven cousins on my mother's side of the family. Two of them live in hawaii, one is like 30, the rest of us are all in high school, prep school, or college. There we all are-not one of us under 6' tall-seated at a rickety card table in my nana's kitchen. All of us, fully grown, sitting at KIDDIE table.

What's funnier is that during holidays we always play poker to pass the time. We usually play on the floor in my nana's guest room. EXCEPT SHE'S HAD A CARD TABLE ALL THESE YEARS.

Tomorrow: Going to Swashbuckle Studios (Jordy's basement) For to record OPEN FIRE for Amara. YES!

Currently Playing: Don't Stop Me Now - Queen

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 dollars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Oct 19, 2006 - 02:37 PM
IT'S HERE! TODAY!
FANTASYTASTIC
When I woke up this morning I-THIS PART OF MY DAY IS IRRELEVANT-so then we finally decided to go home. Nate drove me home, and as soon as I came in the door my mom says "Stuart, you got this really weird package from Australia. It's addressed to 'Stoob' "

FISHING FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently Playing: FISHING FANTASY(!!!!!!)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 dollars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Sep 23, 2006 - 06:56 PM
SCCUNWS/A/DF777ABOEDC etc Episode 2
The much awaited Episode 2...

Moral of the Story: Waste Not, Want Not

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 dollars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Sep 16, 2006 - 07:20 AM
SCCUNWS/A/DF777ABOEDC etc Updates
I think Stan and Tim are getting together later tonight to work on it, and I'm going to try to be present as well. The first one took a lot longer to make than we thought, but we're hoping now that we have some of the basic poses it'll go by a little faster.

Sup, filler entry?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 dollars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Sep 10, 2006 - 12:59 AM
SCCUNWS/A/DF777ABOEDC etc Episode 1

Moral of the Story: Doing Drugs is Statistically Proven to be Safer than Wrestling Bears.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [9] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 dollars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Sep 9, 2006 - 08:28 PM
SCCUNWS/A/DF777ABOEDC etc
So, Stan, Tim, and I saw the new Fantastic Four on T.V. today, and we were so upset with how awful it was, that we decided to make our own project, even better.

It's going to be called Super Cyber Completely Ultimate Ninja Warriors Strike/Attack/Defense Force Seven (7) VII 111 Alpha Beta Omega Epsilon Delta Cappa etc.

The Plot:
Seventy Million Years in the future, the evil lord Thermadon threatens to take over the Chromatose Nebula. It is up to our heroes, the Super Cyber Completely Ultimate Ninja Warriors Strike/Attack/Defense Force Seven (7) VII 111 Alpha Beta Omega Epsilon Delta Cappa etc. to protect the Chromatose Nebula and its G.I. Joe and G.I. Jane denizens.

Work on the first episode has commenced.

Currently Playing: Elias - Dispatch

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 dollars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #17]

Sep 5, 2006 - 06:42 PM
The Video, as Promised.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq0aiVIIASM

Turns out I was lying about the boxer lap-dance not being filmed. It happens at about 4:18 into the video, but it's not easy to make out. I'm the one holding the guitar at that point.

Also, in the beginning, I'm the one in the cowboy costume.

Though it didn't capture the true essence of the trip.

Currently Playing: This Sick Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 dollars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #16]

Sep 4, 2006 - 09:50 AM
Tales of Topographic Grizzliness. (WARNING: Very Grizzly)
The Grizzliness begins Thursday, at 8 am, while on a run with the XC team through the woods. We found a box nailed to a tree. Upon further inspection, there was a really bright flash. !!!The box was a wildlife camera!!!

At 5 pm, the afternoon practice, we returned and did all sorts of poses in front of the camera. I feel kinda bad for the poor animal enthusiast.

After practice, it was off to Vinnie's (the team captain) house for the Ellsworth pre-party. We had FOUR tv's in one room, and they were all hooked up to the same N64. So each player was watching his own tv. R. Means and I destroyed the team stock Super Smash Brother's tournament. (We were undefeated.) We also watched Caddie Shack and Office Space (all on the same t.v)

That was Day One. Total hours of sleep: 0.

After making a huge fuss about 4:20 am (we even filmed the microwave clock switching from 4:19) it was off to Vinnie's basement for cOsTuMe mAdNeSs. (Yes, you read that correctly.) We donned various costumes and went to Rick's All Season Diner for breakfast. (We filmed the whole thing, and Luke G. is putting it on YouTube as soon as he gets it edited. A link will happen.)

We were at the high school by about 6 am. We made a circle of six cars, duct taped them together, and had a dance party. (Yes, you read that correctly.) The rest of our team, and the girls team, showed up wicked tired because it was so early and they were all like "groannnn...?"

Then it was a three hour car ride up to the camp site at Ellsworth. We went on a four mile run as soon as we got there. (Which is rather grizzly, considering we hadn't slept.) Then we got back to the camp and jumped off THE ROCK into THE LAKE. (Execution of various tricks happened. A video of this is also coming.)

The girls came over to our camp site for dinner and also for hang outtage, which (as always when one hangs out with a large group of girls) culminated with Truth or Dare. The final dare of the night was for Tom Ciampa to give this one girl a lap dance in his boxers. (Fortunately, no video of this is coming.)

The next morning, we had to run the Ellsworth 5K Race. (Which is rather grizzly.) After the race it was time for the REAL PARTY. Which saw us going over to the girls camp for a cook out and perhaps the Grizzliest thing of the weekend...ULTIMATE RED ROVER (Several clotheslines happened.)

We were sent to bed at like 10:30. Around midnight, six or seven of us snuck back over to the girl's camp. (Obviously.) Which was the only time at which Grizzliness did not happen. (Tenderness happened.)

We crawled back to our own tents at like 2:30.

Then it was back home the next morning.

I think I got ten hours of sleep all weekend.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 dollars)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #15]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Stoob's Journal