Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Misogynyst Gynecologist's Journal

Journal Banner
"Remember that you must behave in life as at a dinner party. Is anything brought around to you? Put out your hand and take your share with moderation. Does it pass by you? Don't stop it. Is it not yet come? Don't stretch your desire towards it, but wait till it reaches you. Do this with regard to children, to a wife, to public posts, to riches, and you will eventually be a worthy partner of the feasts of the gods. And if you don't even take the things which are set before you, but are able even to reject them, then you will not only be a partner at the feasts of the gods, but also of their empire." - The Enchiridion, Epictetus

Misogynyst Gynecologist's Journal Statistics
View Misogynyst Gynecologist's profile
Entries 969 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 56 entries are private (5.78% of total)
Views 476411
Replies Misogynyst Gynecologist has made 6926 comments [view stats]
Comments 8922 comments (9.21 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1601 props given to Misogynyst Gynecologist [who be proppin?]
Buddies 23 buddies
Relation You are not Misogynyst Gynecologist's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 21, 2006 - 12:29 PM
Fucking Bullshit
Piercings and tattoos are fucking stupid. Seriously. Why would you want to do that to yourself - let alone pay for it? Why not just strip nude and roll on some fucking broken bottles? Why not just have someone make a brand and welt your fucking skin like a peice of rawhide?

Why are you people so stupid? Why do you find this attractive? Do you want to look like a walking subway station? All you would need is the smell of old urine and maybe some gently blowing newspapers to complete the effect.

It's about the most unattractive thing you can possibly do. If you want to get one, how about I don't charge you and just take a rake and run it down your back until we dig into bits of your flesh and you can say its a "hot tat" of animal claws or something.

People who like this shit are a bunch of worthless faggots.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (32 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 19, 2006 - 05:52 PM
Megalith Needs To Go
And by Go, I mean get stomped the fuck out like a burning blanket, thrown in front of a train heading to Stepney, Mississippi with a freight of uncut lumber, pissed on, beaten with bats that have railroad spikes driven through the tops, picked up by his pants and tossed into, through and back out of the Twilight Zone and then stomped on again.

Small Dicked Asian Best Buy Sale Fucktard Photographer has to go. Anyone who agrees - comment the fuck here.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (44 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 18, 2006 - 08:27 AM
Birthday, Bitches!
For my birthday, since no one is getting me anything I want, I spent a lot of money on myself instead...

*The entire seven season run of Star Trek: TNG
*The 3disc edition of the soundtrack to "Goodbye Mr Chips" autographed by John Williams (Music Supervisor/Conductor), Petula Clark ("Katherine"), Leslie Bricusse (Composer/Lyricist), Ian Fraser (Associate Music Supervisor)

The only thing else I'd really want - is a chance to fuck Jessykins<3 in her loving, puckered shithole <3

And now - to go deposit some birthday checks.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Misogynyst Gynecologist's Journal