Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ponbiki's Journal

Ponbiki's Journal Statistics
View Ponbiki's profile
Entries 8 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3335
Replies Ponbiki has made 15 comments [view stats]
Comments 14 comments (1.75 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Ponbiki [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Ponbiki's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 14, 2010 - 12:33 AM
"Answer for a chance to win a Green Card to the USA"

This cracked me up when I saw it. I wonder how many people click these stupid banners thinking they are going to win something...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Dec 12, 2010 - 01:47 PM
Another Piko Vocaloid Song...
YouTube Video
Another attempt at creating something that goes well with Piko's voice. He didn't like pronouncing words quickly in English that much though.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Dec 9, 2010 - 02:24 PM
My new vocaloid Utatane Piko singing "Ningyo Hime" from Chobits
YouTube Video
I'm enjoying this new vocaloid, and I thought this song would fit his voice well so I decided to create this.

There is a very strange almost feminine quality to his voice. I was listening to some of the singer's (who this vocaloid is based on) songs the other day -- such an interesting voice quality and range.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Nov 21, 2010 - 01:40 AM
Someone going all out with their vocaloid music video~
YouTube Video

I swear all these Japanese people are going all out with their vocaloid music videos. After watching this I've been inspired to try and take mine to the next level as well. I guess I need to start brushing up on my 2d animation and drawing skills... *obsessed*

—Love this song and video btw...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Nov 18, 2010 - 01:15 AM
My Vocaloids singing from Handel's Messiah
YouTube Video

...so this was a waste of about three days.

—I need to uninstall this program so I can get some productive work done.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Nov 10, 2010 - 09:58 PM
Best version of Pachelbel's Canon!!!
YouTube Video
This is hands down the best version of this piece I've ever heard.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Nov 6, 2010 - 12:48 PM
A youtube vocaloid cover I made from "The World God Only Knows"
YouTube Video
—Insert Song from Episode 4 of "The World God Only Knows"

This turned out to be a lot more work than I originally planned, but it turned out pretty nice I think.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Nov 4, 2010 - 04:03 PM
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OP1) short vocaloid acapella excerpt

Excerpt from: Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OP1) - Irony

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
Download @MediaFire

I was bored today so I started messing around with a voice synthesis software called Vocaloid and created a short excerpt to the opening song from Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

I must say I was quite impressed with the results, if I put more effort in I could probably achieve some nice sounding vocals with this software.

I will probably try and create some piano and vocaloid duets in the near future.

—Loving that anime by the way...

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ponbiki's Journal