Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lucas McWilliams's Journal

Journal Banner
Lucas M. McWilliams is the smartest man in Canada. None can stand before the force of Lucas McWilliams' persuasive arguments and iron-clad logic. Lucas McWilliams has descended to enlighten the unenlightened masses, with his encyclopedic knowledge of anthropology and human nature.

Lucas McWilliams's Journal Statistics
View Lucas McWilliams's profile
Entries 2 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1798
Replies Lucas McWilliams has made 1 comments [view stats]
Comments 17 comments (8.5 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Lucas McWilliams [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Lucas McWilliams's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 2, 2010 - 05:51 PM
Favorite Recipes #1: Pizzle Soup
As y'all know, I'm totally the best chef in this forum. Years of academic study makes me I cook better than any of you pathetic niggas.

For your education, here is the special recipe made by me, Lucas McWilliams. No applause necessary. It is my favorite dish and i make sure to eat it every chance I get. it's not very often I can buy the main ingredient though.

PIZZLE SOUP

Ingredients:
  • 3 tablespoon of canola oil
  • 1 large chopped onion
  • 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
  • 1 tablespoon of crushed coriander seeds
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • freshly ground black pepper
And most important of all:
  • 1 pound of pizzle, otherwise known as ram or bull penis

Many places don't stock the most important ingredient. If you can't find it at your closest Chinatown store, you're on your own. I hear watermelon bait works on the ebony ones, although they taste better rare.

Directions:
  1. Scald the penis, then drain and clean. Most animal penises are clean, since urine is sterile and antiseptic. Still, give them a good vigorous rub down to ensure cleanliness.
  2. Place the penis in a saucepan, cover with cold water, and bring to a boil.
  3. Remove any scum, especially the sticky white variety. Simmer for 10 minutes.
  4. Drain and slice.
  5. Heat canola oil in a large skillet, until it is smoking. Don't overdo it or else your kitchen will burn down. Of course if this happens then you totally deserve it, noob.
  6. Add the onion, garlic, and coriander and fry until the onion is golden.
  7. Add in penis slices, and fry on both sides for a few minutes.
  8. Stir in the remaining ingredients with ground pepper
  9. Add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil.
  10. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours, or until tender. You'll know this when the penis becomes flaccid.
  11. Add a little water from time to time if necessary to prevent burning.
  12. Serves two. This dish is best served with fried rocky mountain oysters , but that's a recipe for another day.
Mmm boy, doesn't this succulent soup makes you lick your chops in anticipation?

The penis tastes a little like beef tendons, though a bit more rigid. I can't say for the rest of you niggers, but it really does boost my virility. I tell you, I can easily screw a dozen bitches on the same night after downing a bowl of Pizzle Soup.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Sep 1, 2010 - 11:57 AM
I'm Lucas McWilliams and I am better than you
So worship me, bitches.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 whines)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lucas McWilliams's Journal