Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ballpark Frank's Journal

Sassafrass: I think if anyone in the world was the definition of "charisma," it'd be Frankie~

Ballpark Frank's Journal Statistics
View Ballpark Frank's profile
Entries 322 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 5 entries are private (1.55% of total)
Views 107367
Replies Ballpark Frank has made 1661 comments [view stats]
Comments 1985 comments (6.16 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 303 props given to Ballpark Frank [who be proppin?]
Buddies 42 buddies
Relation You are not Ballpark Frank's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Aug 15, 2006 - 09:05 AM
Six
Amused
Okay, go to hell.

You win, alright? I guess I'm really not cut out for it down there. I'm just too nice when it comes down to it. Probably so much so that me being at GFF at all is a massive waste of my time. Oh well. You're a dick, plain and simple, and the best part is I know you're enjoying this. Upset, over a freaking internet message board. Pathetic. At least we know you're good at your job, jerkoff.

I suddenly remember why GFF was so easy to leave. You can shove it, because you're a prick.

[/whine][/bitch][/baby]

Currently Playing: It's morning, buzz off.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Aug 14, 2006 - 12:00 PM
Five
This was neus' idea, sorta. I do have stories, and I'll put some down eventually (honest). For now, though? You all can enjoy a journal entry in it's unedited, infantile glory.

Quote:
June 19, 6:45 am - I-65, Exit 28

Following the Greyhound Debacle I started walking west. West according tomy compass,anyway. Rt 192 turns out to be a bad idea for hitch-hikers. Man named Shaftler picks me up, explains this. Takes me home and feeds me, I meet his great nephew and sister-in-law. He dropped me--and $10 on Rt 80, a parkway going west. Walked for 2.5 hours before 1SG Ronnie Miller picked me up. If I ever decide to enlist I'll be looking him up, for he is a good and Godly man. Next thing I know I'm at a gas-station smoking a fag with a couple of fags. Mid-thirties, nice guys. Very, very gay. Rained off and on all night. The flamedrs took me to I-65. I pitched my tent 50 ft. from the ramp. Bad idea, but nothing bad happened. Plus, I now know hot to pitch that tent. A good day & night, all in all. Got turned around a bit before I got going in the right direction. Walked a couple (few?) miles and decided to stop. Stuck out my thumb for a good fifteen minutes before I got picked up. Jay T. was his name, and he's been having a hard time. His parents just died, his wife is divorcing him, and his 13 year old is headed the wrong way in life. He's going to buy a Tiki Bar in Florida. Money complicates things. I do not envy him, regardless of his 1.5 milliion in the bank.

Happy father's day, pops.
That Shaftler guy was awsome, and his great nephew was all about the travelling. The sandwich they made me tasted amazing, even though it was full of stuff I hate. This was a fairly early entry, as I left in mid-June. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Aug 13, 2006 - 03:19 PM
Four
Let's give it up for Frank, who has now abandoned GFF twice now, and twice it has gone unnoticed. I love it here.

I had completely forgotten about this site, to be honest. GFF would have been lost to me forever if not for a birthday e-mail that was waiting for me when I got back from my trip. You know, the one nobody knows about? Right. So I'm in New Brunswick, NJ now. Been here two weeks, and I already have cabin fever. No, I don't mean the shitty movie. It's a college town, so I'm sure that once school starts I'll find something other to do than sit here in front of my computer. In fact, if I was really motivated, I could find shit to do now. I'm not though, and I won't.

Oh, I should apologize to whoever ran the Writing Contest way back when. I bailed, and I shouldn't even have signed up. So, sorry. Anyone else who I pissed off with my sudden departure has my sincere apologies also. Which is.. right. Crickets.

So I'm back. Big deal. Gamingforce doesn't look like it's changed, though I was mildly surprised that my account was still here. It's a pleasant one though, even if I really have no reason for it to be. Be that as it may, I'm out of practice when it comes to my friend the Internet. That means I'll probably give it a whole five minutes before I make an ass out myself in the Sewers. After all, that's where I belong. The bottom.

Oh, and for anyone interested, a brief overview of my adventures:
  • Fell in love.
  • Left her.
  • Hitched across the US.
  • Went back to her.
  • Moved to Joisey.
  • She left me.
Stories within stories. The third item is the reason I left GFF (again). I was on the road for two months, and I have more stories than I care to remember.

No, I wasn't raped.

Honest.

I think.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Mar 23, 2006 - 06:47 AM
Three
Sleepy
Let's talk about sleep.

I don't sleep often, not by choice anyway. I have a tendency to, when trying to sleep, lay awake in bed and watch the clock flash the time every few minutes. After an hour or so I'll get up and go downstairs, play Halo or get on GFF or some other equally unproductive task. I won't call it insomnia, as I haven't gotten checked out or anything, but the end result is that I can't sleep. When I do crash though, I crash hard, and I am out for hours. Like a freaking brick. I've had a bucket of water thrown on me and slept through it, and I'm sure the fact that 3/7 days of the week I've been drinking the night before.

My bed is nice, but I rarely use it. I crash out on the couch quite a bit though, and I've fallen asleep in the chair I'm sitting in now a few times. I hardly try to sleep anymore, and sometimes even aid in the deprivation by pumping myself full of caffine (Dr. Pepper FTW!). But what's really scary about it that I don't even want natural sleep anymore. I don't like the dreams and I don't like the feeling I get when I wake up. Spare me the psychological babble, I know what it means. Point is I enjoy the blank, emotionless state that collapsing exhausted into my bed gives me. It's a solace.

'Course, it's severely lacking in some areas. Like the whole judgment thing. The longer I'm up the less sense I make, and I forget words and such. I generally just get stupid. The worst part is the lonliness though. Sure, people stop by, but not often enough. I can't call people because it's too late, and I don't really converse over the net all that much. End result is the night is like solitary confinment most times, and I hate it.

Of course, it's not all bad. I find myself awake for breakfast more often than not, and my father makes a good breakfast every morning. And I'm counted on my my friends, close and otherwise, for things that need doing at late hours. Surprise and announced visits in the early am hours are not uncommon, and there's a certain peacefullness when you're the only one awake. My artistic talent, little it is, also jumps up when the sun goes down, and I can listen to whatever music I want.

Anywho, I took this from Galen. It's cute.
Band: Ben Folds
Are you male or female: Bastard
Describe yourself: Best Imitation of Myself
How do some people feel about you: Mess
How do you feel about yourself: One Angry Dwarf And 2000 Solemn Faces
Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: Song For The Dumped
Describe where you want to be: Wandering
Describe what you want to be: The Lukiest
Describe how you live: There's Always Someone Cooler Than You
Describe how you love: Rock This Bitch
Share a few words of wisdom: Bitches Ain't Shit

Currently Playing: Richard Cheese

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 21, 2006 - 10:07 PM
Two
Amused
Shit-talking. And not the friendly GFF kind, I'm talking the kind that's said behind closed doors when you're not around. The things people say about you when they think that nobody is listening. All the nasty little quips they keep behind fake smiles when you walk in the room, all because they haven't got what it takes to confront you.

It's perfectly understandable of course. The urge to gossip has been documented as a baser instinct that makes people partaking feel good (like that Catherine the Great being fucked to death by a horse. Never happened, but gossip has kept it alive for generations.). And hey, sometimes you just need to blow off steam about someone, but don't want to actually hurt their feelings. It's expected, and if you didn't have a way to get rid of the negative vibes towards that person there'd be nasty results.

I guess I'm saying that it's expected of you to talk shit, and nigh impossible not to do so. Be that as it may, my problem lies just a bit to the left of that.

Do you really think that the person in question won't find out?

Chances are you know a lot of the same people, hang out in some of the same places, see each other often... so on and so forth. So what in your head is telling you, "No, they won't find out that I said all these terrible things!" Because if that's something the voices in your head say, I'm sorry, you're a fucking idiot.

Now, to clarify.

There are two art rooms at my school, and they're connected. We call them the Art Suite, as students are constantly passing between them and the students that take classes there are more of community than school mates. You know, all the same kids take the classes and all the same kids can be found there during any down time, lunches, classes they're cutting, etc. Case in point, one girl who hangs here decides it'd be a good idea to trash talk me to a full class of kids.

I was ten feet away, working on a sculpture. Funny how that works.

But I didn't hear her, I was pretty absorbed in my work, such as it were, and paid no mind to this little girl prattling on. So it wasn't until later that day that another Art Suite guy, a photog-junkie, said that "he was sure she didn't mean" all those things she said. Eyebrow quirk, questioning look. He explains. I laugh.

Before we go further;

You know that feeling you get sometimes? When you walk into a room and a hush falls over the crowd, like they had just been talking about you or something? Yeah, that happens a lot at my school.

All right; so I brushed it off just fine. Because, honestly, it wasn't a big deal. What gets me is how I went in there and she was all smiles and niceties. These walls are paper thin, and stupidity galls me. I refuse to let this shit lie, because it'll just stink more tomorrow. Confrontation doesn't suit me though, and I don't really like making people, regardless of the little cunts they are, feel bad.

Okay, so maybe I enjoy it a little.

Mm, I hope that you all don't think I'm complaining about little HS Drama Bullshit, because that's not what this is about. Honest.

Currently Playing: Mindless Self Indulgence

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 21, 2006 - 02:37 PM
Legion
So, that nut-job is still around. Good to see some things are constant.

Currently Playing: Ice Cube

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 21, 2006 - 06:18 AM
One
Right, first entry. I should make it splediferous, something to make people know I'm a force to be reckoned with. A breakthrough that alerts Gamingforce to my true greatness! Or I could be honest.

Right, go with what you know.

So let's do a brief overview of what my life has been like since I left, even though I don't reall recall when it was, exactly.

Games are good. I've returned to my roots, frequenting Between Books much more, Greg is like a therapist. Guffaw. Had a couple games of Axis and Allies, a couple Pirate games, a few card games. Mostly just Halo 2 though. Have some awesome Halo buddies I play with, though I have yet to play with the infamous Shin, something I really need to do. It's probably the only thing I'll ever beat him at. But really, who gives a fuck about games? I really do, shh.

Friends, now there's something important. The people you turn to when you're in need, the ones you depend on to hold you back or set you loose--depending on the situation. Turbulant times in Delaware. Taiga and I no longer talk, and while I was furious with him for a long time now I'm just sorry for him. I've distanced myself from the rest of that crew too, drugs are too heavy and the shit stinks too bad anymore. I only hang out with a few people anymore(I've perfected the "Third Wheel" and "Fifth Wheel" procedures), but I'm a lot healthier for it.

I still lack a BFF4L though, and I don't think a bond like that will form while I'm still here. Unfortunate, I suppose, but I make due. Funny, it's because of my smaller circle that I've got time for GFF now. No longer hanging out after school every day and going out later that night, just sitting around the house with naught but my friend the Internet to entertain me. Depressing sometimes, but it's more than a fair trade. No girlfriend either. Big surprise there, I got so many walls the mice look at me funny. Do have my share of lady friends though, and while there isn't much emotional support to them my physical urges are sated often enough. I don't have much right to complain in the end.

Family. It's rough. I don't really feel like it's anything more than a word at this point, and the blood seems to be running awfully thin lately. No doubt I brought some, if not all, of it upon myself. Still, knowing that my dad gets more ass than me is unsettling. Oh, and they're all (or soon-to be) married, too. At least they have good spouses. I actually play Halo 2 with one of my brother-in-laws quite often. My niece just turned four, too. She calls me Uncle Fwankie, it's disgustingly cute. Oh, and DJ just finished OCS, so he'll be going back to Iraq soon. The others are still at.. whatever it is they're doing. Femi-nazi and teacher, and that other one who I still don't know about.

School! I've come to the conclusion that I am, indeed, too cool for school. I still go though, put in the time and go through the motions. Graduation is less than two months away--only 215 out of 250 are graduating. Sad. This semester I have five out of seven periods in the Art Suite though, which is awesome. I just hang out and fool around with whatever medium we're working with. Oh, the Spring Musical is coming up. Seuessical. I'm upset about that, and about the fact the Fall Show (Noises Off) was outstanding but got no support from the school. Such is Mount.

Well, now that I've given sufficient vague clues, hints, and open-ended answers regarding the basics, a quick run-down on the events that have driven me through.

In no particular order...
  • Arrested - Underage Possesion and Districution of Alcohol.
  • Smashed in the back of the truck.
  • Punched out by DJ.
  • Fall Show, Noises Off.
  • Spring Musical, Seussical.
  • Grandparent's (Father's side) died.
  • Grandparent's (Mother's side) moved to DE.
  • Pulled back on the drinking.
  • Winter Break spent in Jacksonville, FL.
  • Lost V-Card

There's more, so much more, but I'm sleep deprived and these came to mind straight off.

I really need to put my thoughts in order and give you people, the few of you who are going to read this journal, something decent. I'll do that, I promise. Today, even! Just.. uh.. not now. I'll now take questions.

Yeah. Right.

Currently Playing: Cake

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ballpark Frank's Journal