Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ballpark Frank's Journal

Sassafrass: I think if anyone in the world was the definition of "charisma," it'd be Frankie~

Ballpark Frank's Journal Statistics
View Ballpark Frank's profile
Entries 322 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 5 entries are private (1.55% of total)
Views 107010
Replies Ballpark Frank has made 1661 comments [view stats]
Comments 1985 comments (6.16 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 303 props given to Ballpark Frank [who be proppin?]
Buddies 42 buddies
Relation You are not Ballpark Frank's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 19, 2008 - 04:06 AM
omg facebook

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #217]

Dec 15, 2008 - 11:23 PM
Kuribo's Shoe Award
I would like to thank the internet, without which this would not be possible. I should also mention my stalwart companions, Jack, Jim, James, the award winner, the man with the magic hat... oh, the list just goes on and on.

A special thanks goes out to the now deceased Mr. Thompson, without his influence in the past I wouldn't be half the hack job I am today.

This recognition means so much to me. Thank you, thank you GFF.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #216]

Dec 13, 2008 - 04:21 AM
SHIT FUCK PISS MOTHERFUCKER
virst time in two mothsn she';s called me. Good loirdl. What did she expect? IU 'm all kinds oif fucked up, abd I don't expect much to be rememvbeed, but god damn., I was alwats honest, even t6o a fault.

'Oh. Fuck. Typuing. God dMNurt,

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #215]

Dec 10, 2008 - 06:15 PM
Just a reminder:
I'm a wild and crazy guy who drinks copious amounts of alcohol, just in case any of you forgot.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #214]

Dec 9, 2008 - 11:33 PM
I work for UPS.
"You handled over 400 packages today, Frank."

And he wanted to know what was so funny.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #213]

Dec 6, 2008 - 03:32 PM
I have a date.
First one in over six months. This ought to be entertaining.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #212]

Nov 28, 2008 - 05:10 PM
The Holidays.
Response to: Happy leftover day, Gamingforce. by Moth

I'd rather spend a week with LeHah than five minutes with my family, my father being an exception.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #211]

Nov 15, 2008 - 02:33 PM
Look out, New England.
I'll be in Boston Monday and Tuesday for the express purpose of doing whatever the fuck I want. Drop me a line if anyone's interested in letting my pal Joe and I in on the secret.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #210]

Nov 13, 2008 - 07:04 AM
I'm late.
But I just finished Mass Effect. Not bad.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #209]

Nov 5, 2008 - 01:13 AM
Write-in
Delaware's Senate seat ought to go to George Thorogood. That's how I feel and that's how I voted.

Fucking Joe Biden.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 rides)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #208]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ballpark Frank's Journal