Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
China's Journal

China's Journal Statistics
View China's profile
Entries 3 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1813
Replies China has made 9 comments [view stats]
Comments 29 comments (9.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 3 props given to China [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not China's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Mar 22, 2010 - 05:50 PM
Audio cram
Every now and then, I ask myself a question. "What can I do to become more efficient?" Today's answer came in the form of voice recording. The value of my time has skyrocketted with the birth of my daughter. I am a teacher, and a continuing student as well as an entrepreneur(private instruction), bar tender and cross trainer. I am the sole provider and primary ambitionist of my household. Now I have seized the power of reading my notes and chapters only once and reinforcing the information while I drive, run, bicycle, cook and bar tend. This allows for me to retain my social livelihood. A simple recording program and an mp3 player put to diligent use can provide a keen edge to those who can learn by listening. I assume this encompasses most verbally capable people. I recommend it.

I acquired an attractive set of paperweights, handy for opening the windows and enjoying the songs of birds. They are cut out of types of rock and are very colorful. They fit my style with ease.

My daughter has developed an expressive attitude. It's a joy to hear the new sounds she is learning to produce. Mandarin is likely to be her first language, for the fact that I will be working abroad starting this year. Diversity is a tool of champions which I am excited to provide.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Feb 26, 2010 - 05:16 PM
My account is under probation
My account is under probation. I may not post, edit replies, or alter my profile. The offense: Thread Necromancy. As it were, I am a thread necromancer. I didn't realize that posting in a thread that is on the first page of the forum would be considered necromancy and merit consequences. Further, each thread I've posted in (all six) is on the top half of the forum page. Why does unwittingly posting a new opinion in a dormant thread offend forum staff?

Regardless, drop me a line here, as it is my only posting option for the time being.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (25 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Feb 26, 2010 - 08:25 AM
3 Months

I wonder what she'll be when she grows up.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
China's Journal