Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
greatPumpkin's Journal

mindlesss jibbrish and repetition. and repitition.

greatPumpkin's Journal Statistics
View greatPumpkin's profile
Entries 6 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2164
Replies greatPumpkin has made 12 comments [view stats]
Comments 16 comments (2.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to greatPumpkin [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not greatPumpkin's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Aug 16, 2010 - 08:05 PM
sucker punch

fracken eh!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Nov 20, 2009 - 10:09 AM
hey look... at that strange.... wtf is that?
.... it's always fun to observe people when i know that they are looking at me for whatever reason.

and...so... one person, usually facing me or noticed me walking towards them, would casually whisper to their friends; and then the friend would casually turn - like there is something behind, beside that interests them - towards my direction and does a quick scan. finally, they'd turn back and discuss among themselves.

why do they do that?

i think next time, i should do some poses when they 'casually' look over.
whatever it is, i'm game.

(then again, they probably WERE looking at someone more interesting behind me)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Oct 7, 2009 - 03:18 AM
so.....
my friend and i went to this family home decore center place (kinda like Ikea).

10 minutes later, we got kicked out...and cannot go back for a week

because...

my friend was taking a picture of me holding a teddy-bear and a kitchen knife.

at least we got what we wanted and weren't black-listed
or sent to some Chinese/Siberian concentration camp for reporgramming

no teddy-bear were hurt during this incident.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Sep 27, 2009 - 07:26 PM
attention my fellow Chinese-rcans.
in celebration of the Chinese National Day. all interweb activity will be limited to the minimal 56kbps speed with no access to majority of the sites for the following 8 days. All proxy access that we are aware of and monitoring will also be severed off from their respectful, relative servers.
rejoice, people, of our great nation. remember the red army's liberation, remember our red commie flag, remember the red blood spilt, remember the red book. And, remember our gREaD leader.
have a fucken nice day.

the following is a translation to chinese and back.

为庆祝中国国庆节。 所有interweb活动将被限制到最小的56kbps速度没有对站点的大部分的存取为下列8 天。 所有代理存取我们知道和监控也将被切断从他们恭敬,相对服务器。
高兴,人们的我们的巨大国家。 切记红军的解放,切记我们的红色共产主义信徒标志,切记红色血液溢出,切记红色书。 并且,切记我们的gREaD领导。
有一fucken好天儿。

In order to celebrate Chinese National Day. All interweb actions will be limited the minimum 56kbps speed not to the site access of majority for following 8 days. All agents access us to know and monitoring are also shut off is respectful from them, relative server.
Happy, people's our huge country. Was sure to remember that release of Red Army, was sure to remember our red communism follower symbolized, was sure to remember the red blood the overflow, is sure to remember the red book. And, is sure to remember our gREaD Leadership.
Has a fucken good weather.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Aug 13, 2009 - 09:07 PM
GI Joe? what?
so, i went to see the movie yesterday.

i honestly did not get what the hype is about.
read the reviews later that night hoped that it'll shine some light.
it did.

then again, i guess goodness is relative. i had a hardcore-diehard-fan-friend mummbled something about murdering someone o.O

quite honestly, though, i wasn't really into the whole franchise during my childhood years anyway (ptttttth) - granted it was good saturday morning entertainment but that's about it - and look at how i turn out

ahhh CRAP!
...i knew that i should've asked for a pony or something.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 broknwings)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Aug 12, 2009 - 03:13 AM
great firewall of China
i wonder what would it take for GFF to be blocked in China

yes, i am currently in the fast east....
disappointed that not every chinese person can do that chinese-kung-fu flying thingy.

other than that i cannot watch youtube for my own amusement, i think everything else is fine. i mean, the news didn't say anything so everything HAS to be fine right?

right?

guys?

...hello?

and, why do people scowl at me when i greet 'konichiwa' to them? o.O
oh, wait..

have a nice day

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
greatPumpkin's Journal