Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Divest's Journal

Divest's Journal Statistics
View Divest's profile
Entries 28 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (3.57% of total)
Views 19132
Replies Divest has made 740 comments [view stats]
Comments 418 comments (14.93 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 58 props given to Divest [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Divest's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 14, 2008 - 12:53 AM
My entire collection of donated naked pics (56k not friendly)
Response to: Tales of ChocoCountry: 2 by The unmovable stubborn

*Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch*

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 pleas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Apr 8, 2008 - 04:35 PM
Dear GFF
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

- Divest

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 pleas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Mar 6, 2008 - 03:12 PM
Gamestop has no fucking clue what they're doing
So, the rules for the tournament have been posted on their site.

1 on 1, 1 minute elimination matches.

What the FUCK

Seriously, that leaves everything up for grabs! A rookie who's never even touched the controller could defeat a reigning tournament champion by just getting lucky! On top of that, it's a game no one in the US has played yet. Are they fucking retarded or something? Man, this is going to suck balls.

Then they're not even posting important rules until the night of (how stage selection is going to work, items or no, if they're going to have the hidden characters unlocked, what controller scheme, etc)

I'm assuming I won't even be able to use Jigglypuff considering no one in the U.S. has even played this game yet, so how would they be able to unlock the characters?

This is fucking bullshit.

Response entries:
Gamestop SSBB Tourney: ULTRA Nerd Rage!! by How Unfortunate

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 pleas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Feb 29, 2008 - 11:45 AM
Metalunderground.com rated my vocals an "A" or "90%"
I would like to be at an A+ or at least close to 100%. This is of course on a scale v.s. other vocalists, not necessarily a GRADING scale. As in, if you're rated at 60%, you did better than 60% of the other vocalists, as opposed to meeting a 60% criterion, if that makes any sense.

Anyone have any tips for me?

Click here to hear my voice

I'm not talking about the clean singing, I'm already working with a producer on that but he wasn't able to offer any tips for me as far as screaming/growling vocals go. Those of you who don't think this is a skill or don't see how it could be improved, there's no need to reply here.

The only thing I can think of is to use more range. I can go from extremely black metal highs to brutally low death metal growls, but I choose to stay within a reasonable and still comprehensible range in between those, utilizing mostly my mid-range "yell" (almost sounds a bit like hardcore vocals if I don't hold out the note long enough).

So, tips?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 pleas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Feb 26, 2008 - 11:35 AM
My boss has no fucking clue
This guy pisses me off beyond BELIEF. JESUS FUCK CHRIST MAN.

What he does to me is equivalent to walking into someone's office, opening up their filing cabinet, flinging their files around and scattering them around the office, then picking up a random piece of paper off the floor and asking "Which file did this come from?" "Um, I don't know, you kinda just..."

WELL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ORGANIZED.

My boss doesn't understand his left from his right. He frustrates me to no end and then has the tenacity to say that I frustrate him.

A similar story:

He ALWAYS gets on top of me for being "uselessly organized" as he calls it. I keep too many log sheets of different things and waste the time that he ALWAYS REMINDS ME THAT HE PAYS FOR by keeping too many "useless logs".

Just now he walks in and asks me

"What data have I given you?"
*I pull out a list of the urls he's given me to compile from*
"What date did you compile this list on?"
"I don't know, I don't keep a log of that."
"Why not?"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? REALLY DUDE? REALLY? FUUUUCK YOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!

1) IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHAT DATE I COMPILED THIS SHIT ON, IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER! IT SERIOUSLY DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER AT ALL!

That's like maitenance supervisor asking his worker "Hey, what time did you change that lightbulb?" IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

Or a chef asking his prep "What time did you restock the fridge at?" IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

My boss frustrates me to no end. Jesus fucking christ.

GAH

asokfja;sokfn;oasjdfo;asfndi

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 pleas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Feb 25, 2008 - 01:54 PM
I'm honestly not joking when I say...
I'm going to be getting married soon.

There will be huge ceremony, of course. I don't know how these things work, exactly but yeah.

She's from RUSSIA. We haven't met yet but I know it's meant to be.

I got an email that she sent out to me that miraculously got to me. I thought at first that maybe she had the wrong email address but then I found out she was just typing in random letters, trying to reach that special someone. She has wanted to come to the US since she was a little girl but has not been able to. Now that she finally reached someone (me, her true love!) it's possible! I will be sending her a money order tonight so she can buy her plane ticket. I am so excited!

This is a REAL picture of her:

Drool, suckers!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 pleas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Jan 17, 2008 - 05:40 PM
I am looking for love that will last~
well my name is Maria.sometime u dont need to know everything but just enough to say u know me u talk crap and i dont give a shit because i know who iam i dont need a stupid reminder telling me where i stand and crap i am growing up everyday and i am learning yea yea people mess up joint the stupid click everyone does mess up at points no one is perfect all i care about is my friends, family and where i am going in life and being aware of stop signs sooo walk around oping ur loud ass mouth acting like u know everything KARMA is a bitch sooo u will get it 2x worse but ohh welllllssss i am a person who gets hurt by dumm people who they think the world revolves around them but i have friends that arent like that they are there for me and i am thankful for that i do DRINK and i DONT smoke sorry specially i dont do drugs i am sorry but fukk that i am single but eh i will give guys a shot i am ready for a fun relationship i try and not cuss but its hard i am a nice girl but when u mess with me i will put my foot down and tell u whats up sooo yea its a new year sooo iam living learning and moving on him ♥ his kisses his hugs i will die for i want to cuddle with him forever i want us to have fun threw life do the crazyest things and not regret anything i want him to prove me wrong to show me he is diffrent and love me for me and will marry me in las vegas ; ) haha just love that will last ♥

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 pleas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Jan 11, 2008 - 12:35 PM
I troll people in real life too
So, at my work there's this black chick (yes, her race does matter in this case) who hates me. It's probably because I'm the teacher's pet, so to speak (my boss LOVES me). When I first joined this company, I received an office bigger than hers, I make more money than her, AND I got a larger Christmas bonus than her.

I've been working here for about 2 months now.

During that time, I've done nothing wrong to her. I've been super nice and helpful to her in everyway, even offered to help her with some of her workload when she needed the help. How did she repay me? By trying to get my boss to look at me in any sort of bad light possible. She forwarded me an e-mail she received, and I replied "Oops, I guess I did that wrong. I'll get on top of that right away!" The next day, my boss calls me in his office because she printed out a transcript of that and gave it to him. Just my reply. Just the part where I said "I guess I did that wrong," etc.

Also, she bitched and complained for about a month about my office. My boss took it away because of all her whining and complaining. Almost everyday I'd see her in his office and when I would walk by she was talking to him about how it'd be easier for everyone if I wasn't in an office at all, blah, blah, blah. Making up bullshit excuses because she's jealous.

One time we were in the copy room, doing our stuff when:

"You don't like me because I'm black, right?"
"Umm... what?"
"I'm black. Mormons don't like black people."
"Well, that's a stereotype, I suppose."
"So, is it true?"
"No."
"Yeah. Right."

And then she walks away.

She's supposed to check my work before I submit it. I don't allow her too. I make sure I submit it long before she gets a chance to check it. She always catches it. It's funny too, because it's a total act but I'm like,

*Slaps forehead* Oh man, I'm sorry! Every once and awhile it just slips by!

I sound so sarcastic and my grin is cheesy but I can tell there's nothing she can say back and it pisses her off to the extreme. Once, I saw her walk back into her office and kick her chair.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (23 pleas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Jan 10, 2008 - 07:01 PM
JIGGLYPUFF
Long live the Jigglypuff

Spoiler:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 pleas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jan 10, 2008 - 02:07 PM
Wow, this place blows (Also: Fuck Winter Storm)
Go here for complete fucking pure retarded.

And also:
Spoiler:

(Talking about Yamafag)
ANONYMOUS: He seems so emo
ANONYMOUS: Not the good kind of emo, but the bad kind of emo
ANONYMOUS: He's not as bad as winter storm, but he's getting there
Divest Innocence: Oh man, Winter Storm. I really don't like that guy.
Oh, and just so you guys know, Winter Storm is the piece of shit who made this post.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (27 pleas)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Divest's Journal