Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Scent of a Grundle's Journal

and there was much rejoicing

Scent of a Grundle's Journal Statistics
View Scent of a Grundle's profile
Entries 51 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 25340
Replies Scent of a Grundle has made 150 comments [view stats]
Comments 157 comments (3.08 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 59 props given to Scent of a Grundle [who be proppin?]
Buddies 5 buddies
Relation You are not Scent of a Grundle's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 30, 2010 - 12:37 PM
I really shouldn't feel as old as i do.
Turned 20 yesterday. Had a good day, thankfully no one sang the birthday song to me - it usually happens in the cafeteria, and everyone sings in different keys, which hurts my soul. Survived a test, sat through another class in the afternoon, then went through the park to the nerd game store to pick up something from my parents which they couldn't get me themselves, being in the next province over.

Went to a place called The Nook and had a delicious, greasy, heart attack inducing burger for supper with some friends. Sat around for much of the rest of the evening, just generally chilling out and not wanting to move. I'm glad no one decided to throw a surprise party or anything, i can only put up with so much attention at a time.

Other than that, played MarioKart 64, then Wings of War before coming back to my room, read some of The Saga of Grettir the Strong, and went to bed. It was a good day. :contented:

Currently Playing: Let it Ride - The Guess Who

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Aug 31, 2010 - 09:01 PM
Home
It's been a good week. Got back last Monday after getting out of the hospital and moving all my stuff back into my res room, and have been feebly attempting to avoid moving at all costs, with the exception of our trip to Alberta for the football game with my cousins, seeing as it is impossible to get tickets to a Saskatchewan Roughrider game in Regina. (The game sucked anyway, i had a migraine and the people behind me were drunk and had a siren, not a good combination)

Since then i've basically just sat around for the last couple of days, resting and playing new games - One of which is a free game on steam called TrackMania Nations. (If anyone else has it and wants to add me, the name there is mennoknight) Also tried a bit of Mount & Blade Warband Multiplayer, but i kept killing my teammates because it's been too long.

But yeah. I'm feeling good, no indication that whatever the heck happened weekend before last will be coming back. It seems that i lost about 15 pounds from not eating without noticing it was happening, but i've put most of it back on. Still going for some tests, but i doubt that they'll turn anything up.

So all is well here, which is a nice change of pace. Hope you're all feeling well as well. Hospitals suck.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Aug 22, 2010 - 02:54 PM
Hawkeye goes to the hospital!
Friday night, i hurt my back at work, tried to pick up something that was heavier than it looked. After getting home, my gut starts hurting, i start sweating like crazy, and eventually my arms and face start tingling like they're falling asleep. I am also having trouble focusing at this point, so i call 911 in the hopes of getting some advice.

After giving the dispatcher the wrong address (i gave the one across the street where my mail goes) and chasing down the ambulance, i am driven to the hospital and wait on the ambulance stretcher in the waiting room for two hours, in a lot of pain and breathing heavily. By the time they take me in, most of the pain has subsided, but i can't sleep anyway. Next thing you know i've got an IV in my arm (i dislike needles as it is, so a permanent one was not something i was happy about), blood tests have been taken, and the doctor comes in saying that my blood sugar is high and i might be diabetic. Joy.

After that, i basically just waited as they did more blood tests, found out that my blood sugar was fine after the incident, and tried to figure out whether or not i was diabetic. Turns out i'm probably not, but they want to do some follow up to check for thyroid problems.

So yeah. How's your weekend going?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Aug 7, 2010 - 09:01 PM
More airplane shenanigans
Bought Ace Combat Zero a few days ago, finally felt like finishing it up today. I was quite impressed, the story was as good as that of AC5, and the optional targets made things a little more interesting. My apologies to the members of GELB, INDIGO, SILBER, and GRUN squadrons, for having had to blow you all to little pieces. You started it.

In other news, my summer job sucks (a lot, i almost quit twice this summer), but i'm done in two weeks and going home to see my family before school starts back up.

Currently Playing: I Hung my Head - Johnny Cash

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Jul 11, 2010 - 12:48 AM
That was a strange experience
having nothing better to do, wandered into GFF Drink On, despite never having had any alcohol (ever) and was... confused. Acer provided scene by scene closed captioning, there was some kind of drinking game involving aviator shades, and then there was adventure time. and then the chat window died, and i couldn't get it to work again. i have a feeling that things might have made more sense if i trusted you people enough to do skype, but... not yet.

Oh, there was also Acer's EPIC drink on intro. but yeah.

you people are strange.

keep it up

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Jun 5, 2010 - 08:28 PM
Ace Combat
I wandered into an EB today since i haven't been keeping up with what video games are coming out lately, and didn't find any new games worth buying. I did, however, come across a copy of Ace Combat 5 for $15. I figured, hey, why not. I've heard enough about it on GFF, it's cheap, and it looks fun.

It is now about three and a half hours since i put the game in. Finally succumbed to hunger and took a break. The game is sweet. The only complaints i have are that i can't get a different camera angle and that i only spend about half of my time in the air.

Turns out Tails was right about something. Go figure.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

May 30, 2010 - 11:33 AM
Wait, what?
So i'm checking on Amazon to see if the $20 game credit is still applicable on the Canadian site. (the answer seems to be no, by the way)

Wait a minute...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Apr 24, 2010 - 02:02 AM
What the...?
So i suddenly felt creative this evening. Mostly on account of my GFF D&D character needing a backstory. for some reason, i felt like writing it out. Fair enough.

I wrote almost three pages of typed stuff. And I haven't even gotten to what i wanted to get to. suddenly i'm not writing backstory, i'm writing a novel. Why? I've never done anything like this before. I don't think it was even that bad. Basic stuff, to be sure, but there's even some form of a plot appearing.

I've never written anything like this before. If it keeps up like this, i might have to consider posting the story here so that people can tell me it's crappy and to stop writing, because i don't know what to do with myself right now.

If the preceding entry was not what you were looking for, i apologize. Here is something to make up for it.

Currently Playing: Pokemon: Soul Silver

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Mar 15, 2010 - 10:48 PM
And thus ends a great era...
Me and the guys are getting too good at Mariokart. It's getting to the point where we're actually getting competitive, and angry when we lose, which is not a good thing.

So i think we're done with the 4 or 5 nights a week routine. We might play every once in a while, but still, i think we're going to have to find another game until we suck again. Anyone have any suggestions of a good 4 player N64 game i should look for?

Currently Playing: feebly attempting to catch up with SAUS

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Mar 10, 2010 - 12:41 AM
life
On one hand, i've not been having the best of times lately. Depressed enough to not accomplish anything worthwhile, despite having several papers due in the next week or two. It's getting to the point where i don't even feel like playing video games some days. i mean seriously.

On the other hand, my friends convinced me to play some Mariokart 64 with them, and i just pulled of one of the most epic wins i've seen in my experience with the game. This doesn't solve any of the above problems, but it does make me feel a little better.

So yeah. My life hasn't been interesting lately and isn't likely to be in the near future, but i'm not dead. mostly.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 objections)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Scent of a Grundle's Journal