Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ceres's Journal

Journal Banner

Ceres's Journal Statistics
View Ceres's profile
Entries 210 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (1.9% of total)
Views 62245
Replies Ceres has made 1214 comments [view stats]
Comments 1332 comments (6.34 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 59 props given to Ceres [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Ceres's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Oct 11, 2009 - 03:12 AM
4 am homework
I'm feeling rather motivated despite the time, and the fact that every time I have a coughing fit I feel like I'm going to pass out.

I guess the exhaustion is serving as a filter for my brain or something. Instead of spending 20 minutes trying to figure out how to word one sentence (as I normally do), I'm just writing it down regardless to get it over with. Awesome.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #196]

Oct 4, 2009 - 12:43 PM
What's been going on.
For at least a year things with Rick have been a bit off, though I didn't realize how off until recently. Since he's moved in, we've pretty much just ignored each other...sitting at our own computers, doing our own thing. I realized this wasn't a typical relationship but I convinced myself that it "worked" for us.

That is, until I had to go and upset the applecart of our lives that had been working *oh so well* for us before hand.

Really, the root of it (though I swear to you this isn't the whole cause, it only set things in motion) has to be when I started going to the local planetarium in May. There was a young guy, Matt, who works there that I started talking to, and by the end of June I had added him on Facebook and he had invited me to a bonfire at his house up north. There I also met another guy who I've befriended named Marc.

What really changed things was when I hung out with Matt, Marc, and a friend from high school named Ben all in the same week in August and realized that I had more fun hanging out with these guys than with my own boyfriend. That's when I realized how truly off things were and how unhappy I was with the relationship.

I also realized that for fucksake, I'm almost 23 and in a deadend relationship. Rick has been the only guy that I've EVER gone out with, nevermind be serious with. I need to get out and live a little.

My dad didn't help things either by asking how Rick and I were doing a morning after Matt had been over and they had talked about Native American stuff for an hour -_- He went all fatherly and saying "I think you should find someone who you have more things in common with...not specifically saying Matt, but you know, someone". I :facepalmed:

At the beginning of September, I had the "talk" with Rick that I wasn't happy with the relationship. I stopped kissing him before he left for work, hoping that he'd initiate it (I always initiated ANY form of affection, that was another part of the problem), which never happened. Eventually, I stopped hugging him all together and then on nights that he was home, I put a pillow between us.

On August 31st, my dad served eviction papers to one of his tenants, Norman, who had become so bothersome that my father just wanted him out of the house. When I had the "talk" with Rick, honestly it wasn't even in my mind yet for him to move downstairs once the room was empty. Initially, the idea was for me to use it as a quiet study room. It wasn't until later in the month of September when things seemed to get more and more irreparable that I thought it might be a good idea for Rick to move down there.

I kept this idea from Rick, because I didn't want to tell him until it was confirmed that Norman found a place. I didn't even tell my dad until a week ago. I just tried to get by a little longer with what we had going.

But Thursday when Rick picked me up from work things got weird. He started out saying something about my "boyfriend". I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and he was just all "oh, you know". I then listed every guy I talk to and why it couldn't be any of those guys and he said something like "it might not be any of them, but I'll find out".

He then continued to say that he has an informant or something like that, following me around and watching what I do. I told him that I had been honest with him and that there was only one thing that he didn't know but that I didn't want to tell him yet. Eventually I told about how I thought it'd be a good idea if he moved down to Norman's room once he moved out. He then said he had known about that for months (though I'd only decided it within the last two or three weeks). He then said he had microphones around the house and stuff. Just being generally creepy.

The whole time we were having the argument though, I was bursting out laughing. For one, I have a horrible habit of doing that when I'm nervous/don't know how else to react, and two, because it was completely insane. I really didn't think it was funny though, really I wanted to cry.

When I got home, I told my dad what happened. He then told me Norman found a place and would be moving out in the morning. Timing couldn't have been more perfect.

I admit, I may have been unnecessarily bitchy and cold the last couple of weeks. I don't deny that I was also in the wrong or at fault. But I don't play psychotic mind games.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #195]

Sep 23, 2009 - 09:37 PM
Down hill
Response to: My Grandmother is in the hospital. by Ceres

My great uncle David called earlier. My grandmother started going down hill Monday night. They were going to "roto-route" her carotid artery today, but her heart is in such bad shape that they are going to skip it and just do the bypass surgery. Which means she could live, but potentially have brain damage.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #194]

Sep 21, 2009 - 12:26 AM
My Grandmother is in the hospital.
Friday night my (great) Aunt Gloria called from Alabama to tell me my grandmother was in the hospital. On Tuesday night she was throwing up with the flu and it got so bad that she eventually drove herself to the hospital. It was lucky she did because the strain caused an arrhythmia in her heart and she had some blockage. They put in a shunt and then ended up over medicating her for the pain which suppressed her breathing and they almost lost her. Sometime during all this they transferred her to a different hospital.

The way things stood yesterday (Saturday), she was expected to go in for bypass surgery Monday morning but after a cat scan today, there are still things they need to check out before proceeding. Instead the current plan is that on Wednesday they are expecting to "roto-route" her right carotid artery (making sure there aren't any blockages that could cause blood loss to the brain) and then won't be able to follow up with the bypass surgery for at least another few days after that.

My dad and I went up to see her today. My (great) Uncle David has been looking after my Gram since she's been at the hospital and said that she had improved a lot since Friday night but she was still kind of out of it and got lost in the middle of sentences a few times. We're all hoping that she's just loopy with morphine though and that it isn't brain damage. Apparently the other night she was giving the nurses a hell of a time because they asked her her name and she was insisting that it was "Joe Blow"

The general consensus is that she'll be all right. The doctors said she's a good candidate for the operation and that it will more than likely be successful. Here's to hoping she will pull through.

Response entries:
Down hill by Ceres

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #193]

Sep 19, 2009 - 01:47 PM
Procrastination, Evasion, Distraction
I like how for every five minutes that I spend trying to type up a video response for a homework assignment, I spend another five trying to look things up to make sure I'm understanding my notes right and then another fifteen minutes diddling around on Facebook. I'll get this assignment done sometime this weekend~

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #192]

Jul 28, 2009 - 06:22 PM
Hello. My name is NOT Becky.
I must have a stalker out there. One who does not know my name.

Today for the THIRD time I received a wrong number call asking for Becky. And this was the third phone it has happened on. Once on my old Nokia, once when I answered K_tak's phone for him, and today on my own phone.

Last month outside the planetarium someone asked me if I was Becky, as well, but I later saw them talking to another girl with blond hair and glasses...so I guess that one can be forgiven.

Bizarre.

---

On another note, I haven't been popping on here much lately for absolutely no good reason. Just haven't. I've been keeping busy though making new friends though A possible Settlers of Catan potluck was discussed last night with one of them We would need two more people though...

Also, new song I came across, possibly my new favorite

Currently Playing: We Are Smug- Never be the Same

Response entries:
My name is NOT Edna Rodriquez. by nuttyturnip

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #191]

Jun 22, 2009 - 11:20 PM
Stellarium
Lately I’ve been spending my Friday nights at the Planetarium like a nerd. Astronomy was one of my biggest interests when I was in middle school and early high school but I somehow fell out of it. Earlier this year I decided it was high time to get back into it so I started going to the planetarium and it’s become almost a weekly thing because every Friday they have a different lecture or such going on which is pretty cool and then the first Friday of every month, weather permitting, telescopes are set up outside.

Since I started going, one thing that I keep hearing everyone rave about is a free computer program called Stellarium. I finally checked it out tonight and my goodness it’s amazing. I’ve only puttered around with it for a short time but I am fully satisfied with it.

I highly recommend it to anyone who has any interest in the night sky at all. Here is the link:

http://www.stellarium.org/

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #190]

Jun 16, 2009 - 05:20 PM
Suspicious Activity
This evening after work I went to check on the garden and noticed a cucumber growing in the lettuce patch so I called my dad out to look at it. We mused over it a moment and then I was distracted by a SQUIRREL trying to crawl through the roof of my neighbors shed. My dad came over to look at that as well, pushing away forscythia branches to get a better look.

It was then that he caught sight of something out of place. In amongst the bush he found a galvanized pail filled with water, some maple seeds, and a gray article of clothing. We then went inside to ask if any of the other two tenants knew anything about it...neither of them did, so I went upstairs.

My dad proceded to dump the water out of the bucket, only to call me back out side to show me what he found in it.
Spoiler:
SHIT

Human Shit

and a pair of black socks

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #189]

Jun 10, 2009 - 02:32 PM
Seagulls
Damnned thieving bastards.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #188]

May 18, 2009 - 11:03 PM
Take it easy pussy
YouTube Video

A friend just told me to look this up on youtube. Pretty funny.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #187]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ceres's Journal