Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ceres's Journal

Journal Banner

Ceres's Journal Statistics
View Ceres's profile
Entries 210 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (1.9% of total)
Views 62242
Replies Ceres has made 1214 comments [view stats]
Comments 1332 comments (6.34 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 59 props given to Ceres [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Ceres's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 29, 2007 - 05:36 PM
so um yeah...
Name:
Kathy

Birthday:
December 31

Birthplace:
Concord NH

Current Location:
Concord/in my room

Eye Color:
Blue

Hair Color:
Dark blond

Height:
5'6"

Right Handed or Left Handed:
Right Handed

Your Heritage:
European, mostly English and Belgian

The Shoes You Wore Today:
Blue flip flops

Your Weaknesses:
cheese

Your Fears:
no real fears...just worries.

Your Perfect Pizza:
Special, no mushrooms plus pineapple.
or just greesy pepperoni with gooey cheese

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
try and save money

Your Most Overused Phrases On an instant messenger:
oh k, aww k, so yeah, idk

Thoughts First Waking Up:
ungh

Your Best Physical Feature:
eyes

Your Bedtime:
2 am

Your Most Missed Memory:
GFFNE meet

Pepsi or Coke:
I don't like cola

McDonalds or Burger King:
Burger king

Single or Group Dates:
Single

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
I don't like iced tea

Chocolate or Vanilla:
Vanilla

Cappuccino or Coffee:
Coffee

Do you Smoke:
No.

Do you Swear:
Depends on who I'm with

Do you Sing:
Not as much as I used to, and my voice is getting worse since I don't practice

Do you Shower Daily:
Yep

Have you Been in Love:
I am

Do you want to go to College:
At least to take some night classes

Do you want to get Married:
Some day

Do you believe in yourself:
Sadly no.

Do you get Motion Sickness:
no

Do you think you are Attractive:
not really. I know I'm not ugly, but there isn't really anything special about my looks and I think I look dull.

Are you a Health Freak:
No, but my dad is foodwise.

Do you get along with your Parents:
with my dad yeah, and I guess with my mom but I don't see her much

Do you like Thunderstorms:
Only because I can't use my computer

Do you play an Instrument:
Used to sing...your voice is an instrument

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
No.

In the past month have you Smoked:
No.

In the past month have you been on Drugs:
No.

In the past month have you gone on a Date:
not really, hot tub with K_tak at the meet was the closest thing.

In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
The Portland Mall

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
No

In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
Mall Sushi

In the past month have you been on Stage:
No

In the past month have you been Dumped:
No.

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
No

In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
Accidently took Judy's pen one night at work :/

Ever been Drunk:
No

Ever been called a Tease:
No.

Ever been Beaten up:
No.

Ever Shoplifted:
No

How do you want to Die:
idk

What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
Day Care teacher...an actual LEAD teacher in a class room, none of this assistant "doing the dishes and all the crap no one else wants to do" shit

What country would you most like to Visit:
Italy so I can take more pictures, I didn't take enough good ones when I went there two years ago...or was it three?
Also Japan would be nice, but every other loser wants to go there so w/e

Favourite Eye Color:
brown, or bright shades of blue

Favourite Hair Color:
Dark

Short or Long Hair:
short on a guy, although shoulder length can be sexy if it's clean

Height:
Tallish

Weight:
Average

Best Clothing Style:
Tshirts and jeans

Number of Drugs I have taken:
Took a shot gun of pot once...everything else was perscription

Number of CDs I own:
too many, and I don't listen to any

Best CD I own:
Rent sound track.

Number of Piercings:
One in each ear.

Number of Tattoos:
None

Final Thoughts:
Not about this...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #106]

Jun 29, 2007 - 12:43 AM
Pissed...stupid people at work...K_tak came and no one told me
K_tak stopped by my work today, but I didn't get to see him. I was in an empty room rewinding movies when he stopped by. When I was done I went into the front room where two of my coworkers were playing scrabble.

One of them told me that there was someone who had pulled in AND THE CAR LOOKED LIKE K_TAK's and the guy LOOKED LIKE K_TAK yet NO ONE came to get me to ask me if it was him.

He says he came in and waited for a little while, but only stayed in the front hall. Of course no one could hear him cuz all the class room doors are shut and the AC and fans are on.

The coworker who saw him even saw him GET OUT OF HIS CAR. But thought he was walking across the street to help the people move.

I hate people

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #105]

Jun 28, 2007 - 09:43 PM
Alice Cooper wanted an Antique wingback chair
So my dad got Season 5 of Monk in the mail today. Watched the first two episodes. Episode 2, "Mr. Monk and the Garbage Strike" contains the most outrageously hilarious scene that I have ever seen in the history of Monk. I doubt anything could top it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #104]

Jun 26, 2007 - 09:29 PM
Mother's who swear at their children
I can't stand it, there is no reason to drop the "F Bomb" on a three year old.

I was at a city pool yesterday on a field trip with the older group of kids at the day care I work at. I was bringing one of the girls to the bathroom when I walked in to find a couple of young women sitting on the bench in the bathroom outside the stalls, with two young boys (maybe 2 and 4). The mother of the boys was inside one of the stalls. The younger boy kept going into the empty stall next to her and the mother kept yelling at him to "Leave it the Fuck alone" or something to that degree.

For Christ sakes woman! He's two years old!!!

Walking in on this made me feel quite uneasy and embarrassed, more so because I had a child from the daycare center with me. I wish she hadn't had to witness that.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #103]

Jun 26, 2007 - 07:43 PM
As much as I hate EdxRoy fan art...
I find this somewhat funny :P

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #102]

Jun 25, 2007 - 08:38 PM
itchy itchy buggy bites from maine
today at work I was scratching my side when i noticed a bump that was kinda itchy. A few minutes later I went inside and looked at my side in the mirror and found, not just one, but over half a dozen other bites.

I do faintly remember sitting on the side of the Hot tub at the meet house and brushing away a mosquito from my side that at the time I could have sworn was biting me through my swim suit, but my tankini top might have been down all the way (the bottom of the top has a tendency to not want to stay down).

Any ways, this is a cruddy picture of my bites to give you an idea of how many.

Spoiler:

I also have about three more on the other side.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #101]

Jun 23, 2007 - 10:56 PM
So exhausted
First off the meet was awesome. K_tak came up Thursday, spent the night and went back home Friday only to discover that he had the day off and came back with his brother in tow.

We ended up leaving the meet house around 1 am and got back at K_tak's place at 3 am, to find that his roommates had deadbolted the door so we had to sleep in K_tak's car...not fun at all. I am so tired and achey, I'll probably end up sleeping all day tommorrow. I kept nodding off in the car sitting up-right with my head tilted, which of course gave me massive neck aches

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #100]

Jun 17, 2007 - 10:09 AM
Leaving now
Off to maine!!! Bye!!! See some of you later in the week!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #99]

Jun 17, 2007 - 12:18 AM
Maki Roll as big as the Sun
To celebrate my 100th entry

Spoiler:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #98]

Jun 16, 2007 - 09:12 PM
My neighbors randomly light fireworks...also GFFNE stuff
It's quite strange. The just lit off one tonight. Last night they lit a few. April 20th they lit off a whole shebang of them.

So I'm just about packed. Have a few things left but I'm kinda neglecting it because I'm tired and I'm afraid that I'll forget something in my daze of tiredness.

Pretty excited about coming up tommorrow for the meet. I want to take lots of pictures of everybody because I want to make a scrap book of the meet. A bunch of my coworkers are into scrapbooking and I've never really done it because I haven't ever had anything worthwhile to scrap. It will definately not be done for a while, if I do make it though, because I'll have to wait until I have money to buy supplies (stamps, paper, little add on accent thingies).

I figure it would be something fun to bring along to future meets. Also as I get done a page I will have my dad scan it so you can all see

I think that's about all the jibberjabber my brain can think of right now. Maybe I can take a shower and go to bed before my dad gets home and nags me about the dishes. Getting out of those tonight would be great as I have a huge headache.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #97]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ceres's Journal