Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ceres's Journal

Journal Banner

Ceres's Journal Statistics
View Ceres's profile
Entries 210 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 4 entries are private (1.9% of total)
Views 62247
Replies Ceres has made 1214 comments [view stats]
Comments 1332 comments (6.34 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 59 props given to Ceres [who be proppin?]
Buddies 25 buddies
Relation You are not Ceres's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 15, 2011 - 06:21 PM
Apparently it's National Cupcake Day.
Last night I took an adventure in baking:

Spoiler:

I apologize on the poor quality, it was taken with my iPod.
Pineapple cupcakes with mango cream cheese frosting.

It was likely the first time I ever used either a hand mixer or a food processor (I bought the cheapy Rival ones at Wal-Mart) and the first time making frosting from scratch.

The first time I had tried making these cupcakes a month or so ago, I used a box pineapple upside-down cake mix. I had attempted to make the topping that is also in that link, but I don't think I drained the crushed pineapple out thoroughly enough and the topping came out very soupy. My roommate and I tried to salvage it by thickening it with cornstarch but it gave it a strange texture so I scrapped it and just used canned buttercream frosting instead (dyed pink and with a cherry on top ). I had made them for a cupcake-swap themed baby shower for a coworker; they were her favorite and a hit with all the other guests

This time around I used a white cake mix and the mango cream cheese frosting recipe I found on this site. I doubled the amount of mango puree (I found mango chunks in the organic frozen foods section at Hannaford) and used three cups of confectioner's sugar (it says 3-4). They came out so good and the frosting was divine!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #206]

Nov 26, 2011 - 02:14 AM
I sense a challenge headed my way
How to incorporate this:

and this:

into Christmas cards for a couple friends. I think I could use them for one friend who is into steampunk and possibly even one who's into cars. This could get interesting.

(Okay maybe not so much the one who is into cars, although I'm sure he'd still appreciate it.)

No promises, but I'll be sure to post pics if it does happen :3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #205]

Nov 20, 2011 - 08:30 PM
Sup GFF, it's been a while.
What I've been up to in the last year+

*Moved out of my dad's in June and moved in with one of my best friends since 8th grade
*In October I was maid of honor for my friend's wedding
Spoiler:
My friend Juli (the bride, on the right) and I:

Oh and I have contacts now. That's about it for updates as I live such an exciting life.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #204]

Aug 18, 2010 - 11:07 PM
Affirmation?
I wrote this a few days ago in a depressive funk and was urged to put it public here. Regardless, I rather like how it came. It's concise but potent:

I look in the mirror these days and am bewildered at what I've become.

For the better.

I have never felt this beautiful. I have never felt this confident. I have never felt this resilient.

I still have my faults, but I am human.

But despite all the positive things about myself that run through my head, I start to choke up.

Because no matter how wonderful of a person I see myself as, I can't find the one person who feels the same.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #203]

Jul 3, 2010 - 02:52 PM
This is going to be fun.
120 Bees
11 Tri-Wheels
36 Zips
2 Tanks, Hens, and Roosters
72 TNT Blasts
12 Artificial Satellites
6 Starball Contributions
1 Hot Pot
1 Jumbo Shogun
6 Space Fliers
6 Strands of 100 Jumping Jacks

Living in a neighborhood such as ours, we can't really get anything big...but we're making the most out of the little stuff.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #202]

Jun 1, 2010 - 09:42 PM
What will you be sure to receive from me at the meet?
MASSIVE HUGS <3.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #201]

May 23, 2010 - 08:52 PM
WHAT NOW, LEHAH?
So Friday night, my dad and I went to The Blanks downtown. For those who don't know who they are by that name, they are "Ted's Band" (The Worthless Peons) from [Scrubs]. I'm a total dork for the show, and an even bigger dork for A Capella music so it was a great time

After the show I got this:
Spoiler:

They kept saying "Thanks for coming!" and I was so horribly awkward about it. I mean what do you say to that? "Thank you"? I wasn't sure. If only you could have seen the pity in Sam Lloyd's eyes

I think we were the only ones there who didn't bring cameras either. Urg.

Oh, and I got a shirt too.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #200]

May 8, 2010 - 07:50 PM
Attention: Pang and other Planeswalkers
I just bought some cards last night. On recommendation from a friend I picked up the Phrexia vs. The Coalition duel deck, and also picked up the Red-Green and the Black Worldwake intro packs. Black was a bad choice though...I now have a bad case of Swamp-ass with black mana coming out of it (the Blue-White pack will definitely be next...).

Point is, I have these cards now and have no idea what to do with them. I'd played a few times with some friends from "the Tech" (New Hampshire Technical Institute) and have gained the basic gist of it. But the semester is over for the summer...so...when the hell am I going to play?

That's where you come in. I'd love some pointers at the meet.

K THX BYE

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #199]

Dec 30, 2009 - 06:13 PM
Birthday buddy~~~
Yes you, Seris.

For some odd reason Facebook is falsely stating and that your birthday is tomorrow when it is -in fact- not. Mine is. Facebook is deceitful bitch.

Happy early birthday fellow New Year's baby!

Edit: It now says it's Friday. Odd.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #198]

Nov 22, 2009 - 03:46 AM
The mis-adventures of online 'dating'
Or rather "Where I've been lurking for the last month instead of here"

I joined OkCupid about a week or so after becoming single just to keep my options open and see what the heck else was out there. Right off the bat I met a decent guy on there who just moved to my town who I had similar interests with. After about a week of chatting, we met and hung out at the mall. We seemed to hit it off pretty well, but then after hanging out with him a few more times I wasn't feeling anything and he CLEARLY was (kissed me on the cheek, put his arm around me, etc) so I was upfront about it and told him. He was cool about it and agreed that it'd be a shame not to still be friends since we like the same stuff.

One night when my best friend was over, he messaged me and she took over my computer. They chatted for a bit then she gave him her own screen name (she was on mine) and they befriended each other on Facebook.

They went out this past Friday night and from what either have told me, things went well for them ^_^

Glad my joining OkCupid has benefited someone. Not that I'm really serious about finding anyone right now, but I seem to only be attracting the weirdos. I mean, of course there are going to be weirdos on a dating site. But it's becoming tedious having a guy start up a conversation with me and be all normal for a bit then unleash a flurry of perviness (this is unless they initiated the conversation with perviness to begin with). And then there are the ones who think that I am pretty much their soul mate after viewing my profile.

I feel like I've scoured the profiles of most of the "Matches" in my area, but there is no one of interest. There have been maybe two others who seem decent enough, but one I have only spoken to once and he hasn't really been online since and the other I'm fairly certain I have no shot with, but he is still fascinating as all hell to talk to ^_^

I'm ending this with a lovely message that I received this morning from a guy who had IMed me from Pakistan a couple weeks ago. I don't mind chatting with people from other countries, that's what the "long-distance pen pal" option is for right? He seemed pretty normal the first night we chatted, then the second night he started saying I was his best friend. When he started talking about me coming there or him coming here, I clicked the ignore button.

Unfortunately the "ignore" button doesn't block a person. The message:
Quote:
hi there
how are you , i think you are doing best for ur self, last time when i was chatting with you some problum create by Electric wire and damaged my computer due to which i can not sit on the net on regular basis today i am sitting in the net caffe and i am sending you this massage because you are my best friend, so i will contact you as soon as possible, really i am missing you so i will contact you by phone if you givne me your cell number, i will wait you.
with lot of love
:facepalm:

Thus ends my 200th entry.

Currently Playing: We Are Smug- Look What We've Started

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 meteors)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #197]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Ceres's Journal