Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Hi, My Name Is Hito's Journal

Hi, My Name Is Hito's Journal Statistics
View Hi, My Name Is Hito's profile
Entries 32 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 17333
Replies Hi, My Name Is Hito has made 110 comments [view stats]
Comments 151 comments (4.72 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 40 props given to Hi, My Name Is Hito [who be proppin?]
Buddies 23 buddies
Relation You are not Hi, My Name Is Hito's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Aug 2, 2007 - 05:07 PM
For Dull: Hito's Sexploitation No. 1 or: Hito and The Cloned-Shirt
hrnylishus
Okay. So. I was at the grocery store yesterday and saw this guy that reminded me of a cuter version of my best friend's ex. I wanted to hate him because he reminded me of her ex, because her ex was a fucking tard and I hated him. But I couldn't because he was cute. And then I stopped looking at the bulge in his pants and looked at the rest of him.

Turns out, the fucker had the same shirt on as me. I point it out to him, he retardedly asked me where I got from, he informs me that we got it from the same place, and then he notices this bracelet I'm wearing (one of those Livestrong-type bracelets, except this one is a rainbow and says PRIDE on it because I'm a fag). He points to it and says, "you, too?"

I nod. Then I ask what he's up to, he says he's getting groceries (go figure, at a grocery store), I say I am too, even though I'm not, and ask if he would mind if I tagged along since we're both there for the same purpose. He says it's fine if I do.

Anyway. We didn't talk about anything important, but did discuss Coke vs. Pepsi vs. Pop vs. Soda. He says soda, so I know he's not marriage material. I asked him what he was up to the rest of the night and he says that he's not really doing anything, so I invited him to see The Bourne Ultimatum midnight showing tonight (gonna be awesome).

I don't usually blow on the first date, but I'm willing to make an exception for him. He could turn out to be pretty boring, though, so I don't know if it'll even be worth my time. Or, I could get stood up.

At least the movie will be awesome.

(PS: Why doesn't "hornylicious" fit into the mood box?)

Currently Playing: Argento, Dominick - Valentino Dances

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Aug 1, 2007 - 10:37 AM
I CAN HAZ JURNEL
Maybe I'm hopping on some sort of bandwagon or something. I'm bored. So, here's a journal entry. Comment if you please.

You know, this'll probably end up like all those LJs and MySpaces and Facebooks I have/had that I updated once upon a time and have since forgotten about. Oh well.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Hi, My Name Is Hito's Journal