Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Hi, My Name Is Hito's Journal

Hi, My Name Is Hito's Journal Statistics
View Hi, My Name Is Hito's profile
Entries 32 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 17332
Replies Hi, My Name Is Hito has made 110 comments [view stats]
Comments 151 comments (4.72 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 40 props given to Hi, My Name Is Hito [who be proppin?]
Buddies 23 buddies
Relation You are not Hi, My Name Is Hito's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Feb 17, 2008 - 02:53 PM
I can haz jurnel post
Wee!
I forgot I had this. Again.

Noteworthy news:

I've gone through two jobs in two weeks. I was yelled at last night by my manager of my now-former job for throwing away chicken that he had dropped on the floor. I was told I could've rinsed it and served it. Right...So I basically quit on the spot. My new job is just a line/grill cook at a sports bar. Nothing fancy. It's right across the fucking street, so I'm happy.

I'm absolutely, insanely strapped for cash. I finished off my box of Cheerios and now all I have to eat at home is a can of Tuna and a bottle of white truffle oil. Unfortunately, I won't have money again until after March 1. Thanks, rent!

I finally ended my affair and I have to say I don't regret it at all. It was fun while it lasted, everyone left unscathed, his partner hasn't found out, no diseases were exchanged, and there aren't pubes getting stuck in my teeth anymore.

Un-noteworthy news:

I'm probably going to start writing again. A friend is trying to come up with a graphic novel that he wants me to help him with.

Also, my composing has gotten better. I just need to, you know, start actually writing down the music I play on the piano when I like it.

Crisis Core comin liek wut~

End.

Currently Playing: Sergei Rachmaninoff - Piano Concerto No. 1 in F-Sharp minor, Op. 1

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

Aug 15, 2007 - 07:48 PM
Another story in a sentence.
I hate my new job so much that I called after I got off work today and got my old on back even though I hated my old one, so now I technically have two jobs but I'm going to put in my two weeks notice tomorrow at the new place.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Aug 12, 2007 - 12:46 PM
Mountain Dew.
Dew-ey.
Last night I took a drink of Mountain Dew and started smiling immediately after. It scared me but made me happy, too.

Currently Playing: My fingers on the keyboard.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Aug 10, 2007 - 09:31 PM
GFRadio and Hito's Job Chronicals, Story the First
Peachy
GamingForce Radio Classical Fridays is up. Here's the link: http://71.211.231.45:8000/stream.ogg You cannot play this using Winamp. Use something else.

In other news, I started my new job yesterday. It's basically the easiest damned thing ever. They told me during the interview that I would have to pay close attention to sanitation and safety, but I've seen more infractions from their part than mine. I stood around most of today, except for the part where I cut some watermelon and pineapple. There's no one cute that I work with.

Story end. Story suck. Hito done.

Currently Playing: Dvorak, Antonin - The Water Goblin, Op. 109

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Aug 7, 2007 - 05:54 PM
Stuff 'n' stuff.
GFRadio Classical Fridays will resume this Friday night at 7 PM Mountain Standard Time (9 PM EST). The show will feature a two hour segment on tone poems from various composers, including the inventor of the form, Liszt, and the master of it, Strauss.

In other news, I had brunch with Mike. I didn't think he'd call back, but he did, and we had brunch. He's a nice guy. That scares me a little because the guys I typically go for are assholes. Oh well. I'll see where this takes me.

And lastly, I start my new job on Thursday. I didn't want it in the first place. I'm shocked they hired me after I screwed up the interview.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Aug 5, 2007 - 01:49 PM
This is a journal entry.
It has no point. I am Jack's vanquished entertainment.

Response entries:
This is a bunch of Q's by Slash

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Aug 4, 2007 - 03:59 PM
Hey guys,
I want to be involved in forum/chat drama. Please include me.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (16 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Aug 4, 2007 - 03:08 PM
Hito and the Giant Peach(es)
This creepy-ish guy from across the hall brought my granny some very large peaches. I don't know if I should eat them because he's creepy and they could be poisoned.

Make my decision for me. If I never post again, you'll know that the peach killed me.

Currently Playing: Chopin, Frederic - "Krakowiak" Concert Rondo, Op. 14

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Aug 3, 2007 - 07:06 PM
Hito and the Never-Ending Doubt
WEEEE
My mother sucks.

I lost my job last at the beginning of June this year. I half-assedly looked for another after that, but nothing serious happened with it. I finally got off my ass a week ago and had two interviews, and then I got a call back saying I was hired. Now my mother thinks that since I only called them back once and left them a message, they're going to hire someone else because they "can't get a hold of me." And, she thinks I needed to leave my phone number in the message (hello, they called me without me giving them my number in any other message). Also, she's worried to death that she's going to acquire any debt I build up going to school.

I wish she would be drunk more often. It's nicer that way.

Currently Playing: Beethoven, Ludwig van - "Corolian" Overture

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Aug 3, 2007 - 01:01 PM
The Conclusion of the Sexploitation No. 1
The guy was nice enough, but nice is boring. I don't think I'll call him and I don't care if he calls me. No sex was had.

The Bourne Ultimatum was fantastic.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Hi, My Name Is Hito's Journal