Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dubble's Journal

Dubble's Journal Statistics
View Dubble's profile
Entries 36 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (2.78% of total)
Views 25086
Replies Dubble has made 307 comments [view stats]
Comments 240 comments (6.67 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 211 props given to Dubble [who be proppin?]
Buddies 58 buddies
Relation You are not Dubble's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 7, 2014 - 01:19 AM
Hey y'all.
Nostalgic
'Sup gang?

How ya doin'?

Have fun at the meet. Drop some mad puns for me in spirit.

Currently Playing: Amanaguchi: Power Supply

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [4] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

May 13, 2010 - 10:16 PM
**pokes head out of hidey-hole and sees sunlight**
Hey guys.

So.

After 3 years, I finally finished my thesis.

Turned it in after a shitload of rigmarole (actually turned it in around 3-4 times before it finally cleared) this past week. Got cleared for graduation this past Monday. 200 plus pages with documention, research and other stuf involved.

My mother and aunt are here in Jersey from B'ham. Tomorrow I graduate froom SVA in NYC with my master's degree.

Benefits kicked in on my full time job (Production artist for Archie Comics) and my freelance with Boom/Disney is going very well.

It's nice to finally be back and actually have time for myself again. So how has everyone been?

Currently Playing: Megaman Starforce - Wave Battle

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [21] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Jul 12, 2009 - 02:32 AM
And what did we learn from this, Mo0?
Response to: FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU by value tart

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but I learned that payback is way more a-mo0-sing when it happens to somebody else!

OOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [16] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Nov 14, 2008 - 04:30 PM
Ugh
Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Just been fuckin' busy.

I am so sick of looking at my thesis work that I don't know what to do. I need to clear my head or something. =\

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Jun 16, 2008 - 01:54 PM
Hey Deni...
silly
Quote:

REVENGE!

Currently Playing: Tra la la la la

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Mar 16, 2008 - 11:22 PM
Sexy Nekkid Pictures of Dubble 4 U
silly

Kairyu made me do it. Blame him.

Currently Playing: Smash Brothers Brawl - King Dedede's Theme

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Mar 11, 2008 - 05:01 PM
FUN-FUN-FUN-FUNTASTIC
silly
YouTube Video

It may not be great, but this was the best of the HB Ensemble shows and Yo Yogi was a terrible, horrible, vile and loathsome thing in comparison.

A few of the alumni from Tiny Toon Adventures got their start at Hanna Barbera during this and the Pup Named Scooby Doo period.

TRIVIA COMPLETE.

Currently Playing: guess

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Mar 5, 2008 - 09:07 AM
GAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Coffee... >_<
worn out
So believe it or not, I think I may be the only person on the planet who has never had an espresso before. I've basically been up for near two days with only a tiny bit of sleep to keep me going through midterms and I'm nowhere near done at all. So I decided to get something that would at least keep me up and awake through my 11:00 class.

Now I'm not a coffee drinker. I know jack shit about the stuff and don't really like the taste at all except for those vanilla frappuccino things. But I know strong espresso's will keep you awake in an emergency. A single shot wouldn't do it so I figured - what the hell - live a little!

I splurged and got a quintuple shot.

I drunk all of it (forced myself to) and holy freaking DAMN if that's not the most loathsome, terrible, horriferous and utterly vile concoction I have ever sloshed down my gullet in all my natural born days. Yeah, I feel like I'm about to pinball around the room at mach five but holy shit, I had to eat like 5 life savers breath mints that I kept in my pocket just to get the taste out of my mouth. And I can still taste it. How do normal human beings drink that stuff?

Next time I'm just buying a bottle of no-doz and calling it a day. This shit better keep me awake too cause if I start hallucinating little penguins in top hats before my 3:00 class then somebody in this building is going to have to die. Simple as that.

Currently Playing: ^&#*%@I@YGK@)&GO@XG

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Mar 2, 2008 - 03:02 AM
Work in Progress
busy
Haven't posted here in quite a while. Been mad busy with work and school. Here's one project I've been working on in my spare time:

It's a collage of Mickey and the gang surrounded by a large portion of the many villains from the classic American newspaper serials/Italian continuity.

Horace Horsecollar's face is off though. I drew this in blue pencil (put it in Photoshop and desaturated it). I figured I'd correct his face later and sure enough as soon as I finished the last character on the picture, I ran out of lead. Gonna have to pick some more up tomorrow. :P

Anyways, for the sake of those who are not familiar with the Mickey Mouse comics that date back to the 1930's, here is a handy little guide for who's who in Mickey villains:

Starting from the bottom left and going up:
  • Everybody knows Pegleg Pete
  • Above him is Trudy Von Tubb - his girlfriend in the Italian stories
  • Sylvester Shyster - Mickey Mouse's oldest villain next to Pete himself
  • Then Eli Squinch - the miser who used Mickey's elephant to power a sawmill and tried to steal Clarabelle Cow's inheritance among other things
  • To the left of Squinch - the guy holding the gun is Trigger Hawkes, international counterspy
  • To the immediate right of Squinch is Idgit the Midget and directly above him, the guy with the moustache is his partner Dangerous Dan - generic gangster type villains introduced in the late 60's
  • Above Trigger and Dan are Professor Doublex (left) and Professor Ecks (right)
  • Above them is Professor Triplex - leader of the mad scientist trio.
  • Above Triplex is an Aberzombie and next to it is its leader - Doctor Grut from Floyd Gottfredson's "Mickey Mouse and the 'Lectro Box" serial
  • Above the Aberzombie and to the left is Emil Eagle the evil inventor (rival and slightly incompetent rival/nemesis to Mickey, Gyro Gearloose, and Doc Static)
  • To the right of him, the guy with the permed hair is The Rhyming Man
  • Above Emil and the left of The Rhyming Man is Doctor Vulter - orangutan commander of the Nuclear Pirate Submarine fleet.
  • Above him is Portis Plottigat, Pete's older cousin mad scientist cousin also from Italian continuity
  • Above him is The Black Crow, a nemesis from another newspaper serial
  • Above the crow are Drusilla - an insane and immortal woman who lives on a youth serum - and her creepy leprechaun-ish valet Jeremiah Jemson
  • To the right at the bottom: of course everybody knows The Phantom Blot.
  • To the left of the Blot we have Mickey Junior - Mickey Mouse's robotic duplicate from the "World of Tomorrow" serial.
  • To his right is Miklos Mouse AKA The Grey Mouse AKA "Mickey's Dangerous Double"
  • To left is Ambrose Bones, The Skeleton Man - a very old character who dates back to the early 40's actually.
  • Above he and Miklos is Professor Doom AKA The Crooked Man. Creepy looking character.
  • Just above and to the left are The Gleam (master hypnotist) and his wife whose name I can't remember (henpecked relationship of sort )
  • Above them is Duke Varlott - the lead villain in "The Monarch of Medioka", Floyd Gottfredson's longest Mickey Mouse story and part of the inspiration for the Prince and the Pauper featurette.
  • Above Varlott and to the right is Joe Piper. To his left is Mister Dibble, his accomplice. Piper is known for his obscenely huge lips and Dibble for his Chico Marx look.
  • Directly above Dibble is Kali (Hindu God of Death I think). Kali is actually a one shot villain but comes from a very well done Italian Mickey story ("Kali's Nail" - hence the focus on her fingernail in the picture) that's often remembered fondly by many people. Her alterego, Richard Hogg isn't pictured.
  • Above Kali is Doctor Syclocks who is actually a well remembered Super Goof villain.
  • To the right of Syclocks and down just a little bit (across from Kali) is Iron Mask - dictator of Mousepotamia
  • Above Syclocks and to the left is The Aint King (AINT not ant)
  • To the right of The Aint King is Lucius Lamb, well liked philanthropist, millionaire and leader of Mouseton's largest crime syndicate.
  • Above Lucius and the king is the miniaturized Golden Goddess who is riding on her flying tiger steed Xephus.
  • The Golden Goddess's staff separates Lawyer Willy Beamish and his partner in crime, the outlaw named Two-Finger Frank. Two western-type villains from the same Mickey serial.
  • Above them is Atomo Bloop-Bloop, the evil counterpart to Mickey's sidekick Atomo Bleep-Bleep from the Italian continuity.
  • Just above him is The Bat Bandit of Inferno Gulch, one of the early inspirations for the Phantom Blot.
  • To the right of him one of a generic Mekka-Man, commanded by Mickey Junior and Pegleg Pete in the "World of Tomorrow" serial.
  • Above the Bat Bandit to the left is the interstellar bounty hunter who wishes to marry Goofy, Hoosat of Planet Unnlax
  • And to the left of Hoosat is sorceress of the Island of Death, The Pink Princess. Her familiar Birdie is not pictured.

I still can't decide what to do with the middle. Originally it was to be Mickey's friends and family, but I was afraid that might make the picture too cluttered. I may settle on a faraway shot of Mouseton (his city) but that's kind of anticlimatic.

At any rate, there ya go.

Currently Playing: Castlevania:Dawn of Sorrow - Picth Black Intrusion

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [13] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Nov 30, 2007 - 03:52 PM
You Down With GOP? No, not really...
curious
Response to: Fuck the GOP by DieSeLFueLeD

In response to Devo's older entry and the responses that were made within it (specifically Lurker's rant) I'm suddenly beginning to wonder if not having a TV and being holed up in the computer lab like a mole for 4-5 months - and by extension not keeping up with TV coverage of said presedential races is a good or a bad thing. I just realized that I have no clue what is going on anymore. I've missed all debates, haven't picked up a newspaper so I don't know the latest snafus and whatnot and am genuinely behind on current events. I barely know who Ron Paul is outside of some supposed libertarian nutjob that everybody seems to have an opinion about.

I'm rather embarassed to discover that I have fallen so far behind on the things in the world going on around me. I wonder if general apathy before - when i did have regular access to a TV and hated watching the news to some extent to begin with - has something to do with that.

Somebody care to catch me up in a couple of sentences concerning the debates and just who the deal behind this Ron Paul guy is? I suppose I could wiki it, but politics and wiki's IMO are never a good match or source. Besides, I'd rather just ask a few people than rely on the often very visible slant of most news organizations anyway. Simple curiosity and all that jazz. :P

Currently Playing: King Pokey's Theme - Mother 3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Dubble's Journal