Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
darkrose16's Journal

darkrose16's Journal Statistics
View darkrose16's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4859
Replies darkrose16 has made 30 comments [view stats]
Comments 65 comments (5.91 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to darkrose16 [who be proppin?]
Buddies 7 buddies
Relation You are not darkrose16's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Sep 16, 2011 - 02:38 AM
Wow---Blast from the past!
What is it? Four years later? Ha. I love that I still get happy birthday emails from the site, it was such a major part of my life. I mean before the site crashed and even when it was back up I shared all my pain of my mother dying, my father dying, experiencing my first year of college...pretty crazy. I'm in grad school now, almost finished. Yet I still don't know what I'm doing with my life.

On another note, I wonder how many of the people I talked to are still on here. Names probably have been changed and what not, but they def helped me through a bunch of my adolescent bs.

Currently Playing: Wet Hot American Sumemr

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

May 19, 2007 - 08:04 PM
First year done...three more to go
Ugh!!!! I am soooo happy to be done with my first year of college. I was tired and finals were kicking my ass. Lol. Well I made it through with a 2.7 gpa. I dunno how good or bad that is but they insist that I'm on good academic standing...so I guess. Glad to see gamingforce is back up. I kinda missed it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Apr 10, 2007 - 02:25 AM
Easter and the Sort
I dunno if its been my computer or the site...but this is the first day that I've been able to get on this site. It could have been my computer cause google stopped working, and then one day it started working again, which was really weird. Anywho, so Easter was Sunday, and of course I went home for food since I'm sure the campus food wasn't going to change. When I got home I had intended to get some sleep in my bed, but when I got there, there was only a flippin boxspring! I was highly upset, but I slept on that damn boxspring. I should have just slept on the floor, cause my back still hurts from sleeping on that lack of a bed. And then like Saturday one of my dumbass cousins called me a fuckin orphan. Its way too soon for jokes like that. Such in bad taste. And Easter was a flippin...ugh. It started off alright. I went to church, which I never do but I did cause my gram asked me to go. And then I got into it with my cousin who said my dad wasn't shit, and some other things. And he talked about my sister...that pretty much blew the day to hell.

The semester will be over in two weeks, and then summer vaca here I come. I cannot wait until that time gets here cause math is kicking my ass...and I need my break. College is hard...but of course I am going to stick with it...I just need a small break...Im sure you all understand!

Currently Playing: Family Guy

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Mar 28, 2007 - 08:05 PM
Alcohol!!!
So I'm sure that St. Patricks's day is like one of the biggest holidays for a college freshman...man, I got so wasted. Lol. Like I could barely remember what the day consisted of which is really bad. On the brightside though, I only drink with some of my closest friends...However, I am starting to think that when I drink I let out some feelings that I'd rather hide cause I'm starting to think that I have it bad for my best friend...or at least want to jump in the bed with him...which can be really bad. I mean, the sad part is that we both know what we are doing when we actually do it, yet we do it anyway. The last time I had hoped nothing would have happened, but it did. Like kissing and stuff, but the next day he remembered that I had kissed him back...o the stuff I get myself into!

Currently Playing: Better off Dead- The Faders

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Mar 12, 2007 - 08:33 PM
Family Sucks
Eh, Springbreak is over. It was alright until the tailend of it when all that shit happened with my little sister. She hasn't gone into DCFS custody yet, but she's been keeping in touch with me more now than before which is nice. Her bday was on the 13th of Feb and I sent her a birthday card with about thirty dollars in it, and she never got it. Everyone claims that the card got given to this cousin or that sister to give to her, and when I left they said that it was lost. Who the hell looses a birthdycard with money in there? That was a crock of shit, and those bastards took money from my sister that they know they could have used. I am starting to really distrust my entire family. I wonder if my family is as dysfunctional and someone elses. Why couldn't I be in normal family...

In any case, only six weeks of school left in my first year of college. Need to bring up my stupid grades...eh. So much shit, in so little time. I'm surprised that I still have all of my hair...wait, there's a gray one...

Currently Playing: Goodnight and Go-Imogen Heap

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Mar 7, 2007 - 10:06 PM
When Things Look Up Something bad always happens
So, things have been going ok for me I guess. College is ok, my grades aren't that bad, and I guess my friends are somewhat realiable. Yet, of course things went downhill today. Every since my parents died my younger sister has been tossed around the family cause of some of the things that she does and because I guess, no one really wants her. Today my cousins called the police on her,and they came and got her. I guess since no one claimed her, she's going into DCFS custody (statte) and I'm probably never going to see her again. I hate this family. We couldn't pull together for one of our own, which is so pathetically sad.

Currently Playing: Such Great Heights- The Postal Service

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Mar 3, 2007 - 11:17 PM
Springbreak as of Late
As of yesterday at around one o'clock I started my first springbreak as a college student! That should be something fun, but so far I want to kill almost everyone I encounter. I decided to go visit one of my friends down at urbana, and i guess we haven't seen each other in so long that when we get together i still want to kill her. i dunno. it's just really aggravating. I'm actually still here, yet i'm on the damn computer. Does that tell ya something? I wonder when the fun is going to start...

Currently Playing: Snow- Red Hot Chili Peppers

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Feb 26, 2007 - 07:20 AM
My dad, School and crap among other things.
katamari
This past Saturday was my dad's one year since he passed away. I held up pretty well considering(my dad died in his sleep. I tried to wake him up) My mom died two years previous to this. I guess I just really tried to make myself happy, so I just surronding myself with friends and such. Saw a movie (the worse movie ever. Tyler Perry's Daddy's Little Girls) and then we went to eat at Olive Garden. I was alright until my grandmother texted me asking me how I was holding up, and saying that she missed him too...then I had my moment. I cried a little bit, not that big, its the end of the world cry that I thought was going to happen (I did that on my moms one year.) So I shed a tear for him, and I can honestly say that apart of me is happy because my dad never got over my moms death, so he's with her. The more happy he is and I have to suffer, I can deal with it.

Anyhow, I just wanted to comment on being a college freshman. I'm at school @ GVSU in grand rapids, and let me just say, I feel like i'm in the middle of nowhere. Omg. Half the time I have no idea where I'm going. Coming from Chicago to grand rapids is so funny because I have no idea where anything is, and there's almost one of everything. The main shopping area is Meijer (we don't have one is Chicago) and then there's Applebees and then we have one post office. And the lady who works there looks straight out of the movies like she knows everyone who walks in. Othe than the small town, I keep weird hours here. Like I don't sleep until after six in the a.m. and then get up and go to class. On like three hours sleep. Being here though, you meet real people. Which makes me happy cause I can't deal with anything stressful anytime soon.

Currently Playing: Come On Eileen- Dexy's Midnight Runners

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Feb 23, 2007 - 03:05 AM
Fuck it All
Ok, so I've been in college since August 24, 2006 and I thought it was gonna be the best time of my life. So far, I've wanted to strangle the hell out of my roommate. It has gone from bad to worse, and I should have listened when people told me not to room with someone that I knew. But no, I just had to. When we first got here, the first couple of days, everything was alright, but then the shit hit the fan. (I'm sorry for my language) Then this bitch turns out to be messy, and worthless ass shit. She didn't go to classes or anything just slept. And then there were instances where she threw the fact that I was broke in my face. Ugh, this last thing is worse. So much worse. Today I found out the dumb girl is selling illegal (and when I say illegal, I mean illegal) stuff. FROM OUR ROOM! God, I am so pissed cause not only is this wrong, but its one of the reasons my mom died two years ago. ugh. And on top of that, saturday will make a year since i found my dad, who died from a heartattack in his sleep on the 24th of feb 2006. This week is going to hell. Ugh.

Currently Playing: Cocaine- Beans on toast

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Feb 21, 2007 - 05:22 PM
omg
OMG, I totally forgot about gamingforce...I am so sorry you guys. Lol. Things have definetly changed in my life since I was on this site...well, it says I last visited on my 19th birthday which I have no recollection of. As many know, I lost my dad almost a year ago (on the 24th of Feb) but I've been doing alright. I'm in my second semester of college in Michigan and everything is going good I guess. I need to get my stupid gpa up some. Lol. Wow, I don't even remember who I was buddies with, except Tritoch and Lt. Luger. Man...woo, I guess I need to get back in the swing of things!

Currently Playing: Head On- The Jesus and Mary Chain

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (22 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
darkrose16's Journal