Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
julia's Journal

julia's Journal Statistics
View julia's profile
Entries 5 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2357
Replies julia has made 61 comments [view last 20]
Comments 87 comments (17.4 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 7 props given to julia [who be proppin]
Buddies 5 buddies
Relation You are not julia's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal Entry [Viewing All Entries]
Jan 31, 2010 - 07:22 PM
A new entry in 4 years
Wow. I can't even try to start reading all the journal entries I've missed but I have missed GF. Or FG, whatever you guys/gals are calling it these days. Hope all my friends are doing good and that life is treating you well. :-)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Aug 8, 2006 - 10:27 AM
I almost feel complete ~ Peter Frampton will help
As of yesterday, I completed my STP discography (Stone Temple Pilots for the unschooled of rock band acronyms). I already had Thank You and Purple and needed the other four to complete my collection.

I'm torn between the happiness of finally having all of STP's CDs or the one I received in the same shipment, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John. The entire CD is awesome; not a single bad song. I had the album growing up and wore that thing slap out. About 2 years ago, I let my niece borrow the CD and since I have yet to get it back, I figured I'd just buy myself a new one.

But the one CD that will make me feel complete is Peter Frampton's Frampton Comes Alive!. It is still one of the best selling live albums of all time. That will come with my next BMG order and I will have fulfilled my obligation to them. Yah!

By the way, I still own these two albums. Wonder if they will ever bring in some money ~ maybe in a million years? :-)~

If anyone is interested, I will make a complete discography of STP for bittorrent, so let me know if you are interested in getting it from me. I will need to take the time to scan the CD covers, etc.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Aug 8, 2006 - 02:05 AM
I need a new pic for my avatar~
I go through this all the time: I find a picture that I like but for the life of me I cannot make it the correct dimensions for an avatar. So I'm asking some of you to submit avatars for me to use. Or I could go with my smirk avatar that I have used many times.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Aug 8, 2006 - 01:27 AM
let me get this out of the way~
I've been gone for a while. Yes. And in coming back, I discovered a few things. Please, please, do not take this as me trying to stir up anything. I, in my most sincerest form, am telling you that I only say these to get them out of the way and move on.

When I came back about a year or so ago, I admittedly came back with an attitude. Without having to give out the details, I'll just say it was stupid on my part and I admit guilt. For those of you who had joined GFF during the time I was gone and didn't like me because of my attitude, I do not blame you. I feel stupid for that.

For those of you who disliked me because of the "forum mom" idiocy, I do blame you. How many times must I explain that being called the forum mom was not something I imposed upon myself? It seems that those of you who don't like me because of this, you weren't around when it first began. In fact, all the people who were have no problem with it, as far as I know anyhow.

I speak to you, peeack. It still amazes me to see in Mucknuggle's comments in a journal entry of his that you still seem to think I think I'm the forum mom. I am not, nor have I ever, professed to be. I don't like, nor do I dislike, being called that. It came upon by some because at one time I was the oldest one here and believe it or not, was at one time voted as one of the top people as being the nicest at GFF. (ok, you can get up from falling out of your chair with laughter...haha). So I guess this is why some felt like I was the "forum mom".

I don't stop anyone from saying it, if that's what they think of me. And no, peeack, not all the creepy people here at GFF have called me that. Several people who were here long before you (who many people like) have called me that. I'm not sure what is so weird about it to you anyhow, but regardless, please let that go and understand that I wish you wouldn't dislike me for that.

Denicalis was another one who didn't like me because of that. One day I went in to chat and he was there and so I confronted him about it. It's amazing how, when two people actually have a conversation, they can realize how wrong they are about the other person (good or bad ~ in this case it was good!). The only reason I didn't like Denicalis was his attitude towards me and the forum mom thing, because I always thought of him as quite intelligent and always enjoyed reading his posts. I'm glad we got that worked out and I hope to one day have another enjoyable chat with him.

Now, on to the one thing I have found most disturbing of all. There is someone here who wants to link a picture to my son in which I am semi-nude.

Why, pom? Why do you want to do that? What purpose will it serve for you? Because you don't like Corey and you don't like me (why you don't like me, I don't know) you feel that he should be exposed to a mistake I made? It's one thing to joke about it like Bradylama did in one of his journal comments (at least I think he was), but it's another to be dead serious about it:

pom's comment that he REALLY wanted to link Corey to that pic

Honestly, I think that goes beyond dislike for me and Corey. It borders on mean. I will stand here and tell you to your face that I made a mistake showing that to Pink, someone I trusted, but that doesn't matter now. What matters is that if my son ever finds out, it will come from me, not from you to get revenge for whatever reason you felt when you made that post.

So~

*takes a deep breath* Now that is off my chest and out of the way, let me say I won't argue about any of this as there's really nothing to argue about. If you feel you need to berate me for it, please do so, though I know I'm not in the mood for arguing anymore.

The julia that everyone knew from years, years ago, and not from a year ago, is back and I'm happy about it.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (24 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Jun 25, 2006 - 08:02 PM
hi~
I see the journals are back, though I realize they have probably been back for a while. But I took a break and at that time they still weren't loaded.

It's nice to see familiar faces as always. I hope everyone is doing ok.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (31 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
julia's Journal