Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kyndig's Journal

Journal Banner

Kyndig's Journal Statistics
View Kyndig's profile
Entries 36 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 12706
Replies Kyndig has made 696 comments [view stats]
Comments 108 comments (3 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 37 props given to Kyndig [who be proppin?]
Buddies 2 buddies
Relation You are not Kyndig's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 17, 2009 - 08:27 PM
The Real Dangers of Mixing Different Types of Alcohol
Ambivalent

Currently Playing: Nothing?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #26]

Apr 18, 2009 - 05:30 PM
A strange painting.

Something I picked up at work today. It speaks to me, I'm just not sure what it is saying.

Currently Playing: Bright Eyes - I Must Belong Somewhere

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #25]

Apr 13, 2009 - 07:11 AM
Contact
Yesterday at the Flea Market I picked the the hardcover edition of Contact by Carl Sagan. I really, really like the movie, which makes me somewhat hesitant to read the book since it may lessen my appreciation for the movie.

On another note, there was also some Stephen R. Delaney books that the guy had that I was thinking about getting, but I chickened out. I remember back in middle school when I was renting everything from the library there was this clump of Delaney books that always drew my eye. They were all the same shade of green, had strange titles, and none of them had descriptions on the back. This one was no exception. I flipped through it and the writing was pretty heavy stuff. 60s drug fueled social commentary dressed up in scifi.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #24]

Mar 12, 2009 - 10:41 PM
Johnny, cock thy beaver!
Regal
So I'm driving with my mother in the car and I am listening to some classical music on the local NPR station and I hear "And that was Johnny, cock thy beaver". Now I don't really consider myself a crude person but man, that's just too funny. My mom thought it was pretty funny too but, bless her heart, most likely not for the same reason.

http://www.classicsonline.com/catalo...spx?pid=445793

And now I will probably buy the cd. I have a weakness for chamber music.

Currently Playing: Ingrid Michaelson-You and I

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #23]

Mar 5, 2009 - 04:56 PM
Priceless....or maybe $25
Thrifty
So I am outside collecting money at my Flea Market today and I a come across a set of three tins that I think my mom will like. The kind that fit inside each other, stack, or whatever.

I ask the guy how much and he says eight bucks. I repeat this back to him throwing in a slight tinge of indignation. To which he replies "For you, five bucks." This I can live with. The lady next to him pipes up "Those are real old. I've had a set for twenty years. They're priceless really. Though if I did sell them I'd ask twenty dollars for them." I just nodded and smiled.

Currently Playing: Paint it Black

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #22]

Feb 26, 2009 - 11:37 AM
Girl Genius
Girl Genius

A comic for those that like comics. Don't be shy, it's free.

Currently Playing: Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #21]

Jan 14, 2009 - 11:25 AM
Parrot Cookie Jar
Parrot Cookie Jar

Get it while the the gettin' is good. Daddy needs a new.....something or other.

Currently Playing: Everyday People

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #20]

Dec 14, 2008 - 09:27 PM
I'm Accustomed to a Smooth Ride
Response to: The book of love is long and boring by nadienne

Than in time passing on...
Here's to the gods and their seats on high!
Sing news with the passion of the pistol,
There are angels on my shoulder.

The world is a vampire sent to drain,
There's the moon asking to stay,
Hello darkness my old friend,
On a Sunday I'll think it through.

I've got a cupboard with cans of food,
Sometimes in our lives we all have pain,
The longest time away,
Tell me something that I know!

And if it's true baby I'm the one in love with you
I saw my problems and I'll see the light,
Come to you across the divide,
If I don't say this know I will surely break.

My world it moves so fast today,
The first star I see may not be a star,
Somewhere over the rainbow way up high,
Have you seen the bright lily grow?

Currently Playing: Sandra Dee

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #19]

Jul 2, 2008 - 04:29 PM
Hancock *SPOILERS*
I have to wonder if Hollywood is capable of impressing me anymore. It seems every time that I get excited about a movie of late, it is just a prelude to disappointment. I really liked the trailer for Hancock and while I was not bursting with excitement, my expectations were pretty high. And yeah, it's Will Smith that we are talking about here, who is the King of really cool trailers for so-so movies. Anyways, I was loving it until Charleze(?) Theron chucked him through the wall. Pretty much down hill from there. The rest of the movie was a severely anti-climactic mess that left me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

I suppose that the worst part about it was that I walked away with such an acute sense of what could have been. At 90 minutes it felt like the movie was unfinished and rushed to the point where the finished product may not have resembled what they initially set out to make. Oh well.

Currently Playing: Pure Imagination-Smoking Popes

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #18]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kyndig's Journal