Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
value tart's Journal

something

value tart's Journal Statistics
View value tart's profile
Entries 824 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.12% of total)
Views 395156
Replies value tart has made 1621 comments [view stats]
Comments 5667 comments (6.88 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 1750 props given to value tart [who be proppin?]
Buddies 75 buddies
Relation You are not value tart's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 12, 2010 - 03:43 PM
Guys, I think I did it.
I took my last 2 finals today. Grades aren't posted, but still...

Guys, I think I just graduated.

I walk tomorrow. It's going to be weird, walking without my grades being confirmed, but...

I can't wait.

I'm a bundle of conflicting emotions, from happy to scared to excited to nervous. I spend most of my time vacillating between different mental states, but there's one constant thought in my head.

I can't wait.

Nothing is actually final yet, and that's frustrating as fuck. I have the snowstorm to thank for that. But regardless of the overall outcome, all I know is that the only thing I have to look forward to now is June 5.

I will spend a week in person going absolutely insane with Gamingforce: the group of people that's kept me sane for the last six years of stress, work, and annoyance.

I can't wait.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [9] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #723]

May 11, 2010 - 12:21 PM
When I am taking a break from finals studying, I make myself feel stupid
By playing this game.

This game show is fiendishly difficult on the TV already, but now there's an interactive version! To make you feel dumb!

Can you find the 4 groups of 4 related things? Answers in the spoiler!

Spoiler:

This is one I managed to do, although I didn't get two of the bonus points for naming the connections.

Spoiler:

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #722]

May 7, 2010 - 12:37 PM
Radez.jpg (Not safe for extremely prudish workplaces)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #721]

May 6, 2010 - 06:18 PM
Treme Viewer's Guide: For The Info Junkie In All Of Us
So you like Treme? Do you want to know more about New Orleans, or the music of it, as I do?

There's four places you need to visit:

Before Each Episode

Visit Crescent City Skokiaan, where a goon with a camera, a near encyclopedic knowledge of New Orleans, and the time to put them both to good use takes pictures of, and writes about, the locations seen in the previous week's episode.

After Each Episode

HBO has an episode by episode breakdown of the music, people and places in the show. The music listing is the real important part, it lists who played what during which scene, and gives you iTunes links to a lot of them.

NOLA.com, the online presence of the New Orleans Times-Picayune (THE New Orleans newspaper, apparently), has taken on the task of going into minute detail explaining everything from quick references to people/places, to the history behind them. It doesn't cover everything, but it comes damn close, and provides a TON of links to more information.

All The Time

Songs From Treme is just that. Streaming songs that were featured in Treme. Not direct cuts from the show, but the full studio cuts, sometimes by the artist singing them in the show, sometimes not.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #720]

May 6, 2010 - 12:00 PM
So, uh
Is anyone getting the stuff I sent out? It's not like these are some super important megapresent, but nobody's said anything, so I'm worried the USPS is a bunch of incompetent jerks

Also, Treme is AWESOME. The overall plot is moving slowly, but I don't care, because the character development, the infusion of culture (especially the incredible use of music throughout), everything, is AWESOME.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME let's just use the word AWESOME a few more times

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #719]

May 4, 2010 - 10:20 AM
I sent out graduation invitations
In 10 days, assuming I don't fail EVERYTHING (which, in my hyperactive brain, is a DISTINCT POSSIBILITY even though in reality it probably isn't) I'm graduating.

DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO RUIN THE SURPRISE
Spoiler:
If you're going to the meet, check your mail

Unless you're one of the 5 or so people I didn't know where to send to, in which case I AM VERY SORRY

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #718]

Apr 26, 2010 - 04:57 PM
[Mo0tube] The best cameo
YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #717]

Apr 19, 2010 - 06:06 PM
[Mo0tube] A woman dressed as Bub plays Final Fantasy songs on an organ
And by playing them I mean she pretty much plays ALL OF IT by herself

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #716]

Apr 15, 2010 - 11:00 PM
For those who don't leave journals much
It is done.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #715]

Apr 15, 2010 - 01:21 PM
This is what I've spent the last two hours doing (50 down, 112 to go!)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [18] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 fusts)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #714]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
value tart's Journal