Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Wanzer Radio's Journal

Wanzer Radio's Journal Statistics
View Wanzer Radio's profile
Entries 6 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1946
Replies Wanzer Radio has made 9 comments [view stats]
Comments 45 comments (7.5 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Wanzer Radio [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Wanzer Radio's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 2, 2007 - 08:48 PM
Pat yourself on the back, MexiCali.
So first of all, I had a blast in Tijuana and Rosarito. Even the three times we were 'arrested' didn't phase me. The first time we were pinched, my matey had half a gram of coke on him and we had to pay $1000 in order to be released. Half a fucking gram. Hopefully someone here can appreciate how little that is. I'm grateful that we had already consumed the lot. And I'm sure they felt some pride in driving us all the way back to the border every time. We had to catch a $5 cab back into town to get our party on again. I mean c'mon. None of the drivers had anything for sale.

We got fucked (in the good way) by some chicks we met at a bar. Our text conversation was great. We played some volleyball. I had to drive back while dude man snored in the backseat. Oh, that was a blast. I haven't had that much fun staying in the lines since 1st grade. I was uh...tired but I couldn't close my eyes anyhow so there's no point in complaining. That is, until instead of driving to Santa Ana so that matey could buy crack rocks and heroin, I drove home. The bitch yelled at me. Said he needed it to come down from the caine. Excuses, excuses. When he dies, I'm sole beneficiary. I claim stake now. Everyone's food will stop disappearing and we will rejoice.

I napped for 4 hours when we got home. Best sleep ever. Even better than the time I OD'd.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (24 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Nov 29, 2007 - 07:04 PM
I almost forgot!!!1
I'm going to Rosarito, Mexico, for the weekend. Cheap sluts, shitty coke and dusty weed. I'm just the designated driver.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Nov 29, 2007 - 05:47 PM
This is going to hurt you.
I was hungover. It's no excuse for being a bitch to you but that's my...excuse. I'm sorry. This would be a PM but uh...you've either disabled them or something else.

I cleaned my room mate's car. I have to do a paper today. I don't wanna. Blah, blah. Do this! So this! King of the castle. Fuck you. Um...this cute redhead is really hot. I wonder if she took notice of my awesomeness. I'll see her again on Monday and ask what she's into. This cute blonde was like staring at me then she curled her lips and I was like..................

I don't know why and I wish I could change, but blondes turn me off. I can acknowledge their appeal but I can't think of them romantically. If I could, that would double the fun. I'm stooooooooooopid.

Against my better judgment, I made another payment on my student loan. I'm not using it anymore since I've got some nifty grants going on. None of this is due but I thought I'd take the initiative. Then I decided I wanted a half ounce of herb. I'm stoooooooopid.

My mates woke me up at 1:30am, this morning with their heckling. So fucking loud. I finally got up and joined them. I was grumpy as shit but I was good sport. Then about 2 minutes later, they decided it was bedtime. I'm an insomniac, hence my herbal addiction but I've been doing without it for a few days now. I check myself, periodically. I spend a few consecutive weekdays sober to be sure that I'm on track with my academics. I didn't have any! So I paced around for about 2 hours before I could bring myself to lie down again. I love those assholes. They don't butter the floor.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Nov 28, 2007 - 09:49 PM
I smell something.
One of my neighbors is obviously whipping up a feast. I love beach fronts. Every day is the perfect day for a barbecue. Every night is the perfect night for a party. It's a mellow night for me. My ex is coming over with a sixpack of something cold and I'm going to come up with dinner. This is the first time I've been able to pull off a successful friendship with a passed flame. It's been almost a year now. I feel slightly accomplished for it. And I don't even hit on her.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Nov 27, 2007 - 10:13 PM
Bwuuuh!~ (Come read this really interesting STUFF!)
I named first part of this entry after the subject title of an email a friend sent me four or five years ago. I'm a mental pack rat. I was called for a job interview today. This caught me by surprise. It's a nonprofit organization called GreenPeace. www.greenpeace.org if you'd like to check it out. They'd like to employ my narrative skills to advocate active support for Global Warming research and diplomacy. It even pays. It's less money than I'm used to but the timing couldn't be better. I loathe full-time jobs and wish badly to hit the books with more of my potential. I'm going to do it.

I helped a room mate move some of his newly arrived belongings in storage. He used to have his own place but he started missing his college years and wanted the company and thrills. He's only 28. Why not let him party with the best of us until it becomes noticeable. That could be a few years. Besides, he always has the best blow. We have the best dro. No brainer. Get it? No BRAINER. no brainer. nO bRaInEr. We'll have lost our ability to laugh by the time we're 40. WooT. Just kidding. Fuck that. I'm stoned. I just wanted to inform you as to why you may be wondering what the fuck.

Maybe someday I'll own a hip nightclub called The Joint. The logo will be the 'okay' finger symbol, inverted to give the impression of holding a roach with just your index and thumb. I'm hoping I get to advocate the feds loosening their ass cheeks about medical marijuana clinics in SoCal, which will lead to bigger and better things. Once Arizona Bay forms, people are going to move a little further East. Not much but that could create a little wave of all our awesomeness.

I sold my hot pink, 4gig ipod nano. I got it from an old room mate. I sold it to my new room mate. Thirty bucks. I bought groceries.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Nov 26, 2007 - 09:38 PM
Magically delicious. =P
I really dig this place. And this avocado is delicious. They really ripened quickly. So today, my room mates and I cleaned house. I went for a bike ride. I bought a new pair of glasses. Smoked ganj. Worked on my portfolio. Now I'm browsing this nifty forum. I had a brilliant thread idea earlier but I lost it somewhere between peeling an egg and sitting down.

In any case, please comment here and say hello. I like to be social. I'm not familiar enough to poke anyone yet. How am I driving?

I just got feedback on a text I sent earlier. A cute chick I know sent me another of her chain letters. This one requested the recipient to tell her what they would nick name her if they were to create a very private pet name. I told her Feisty Animal. I've never been close enough to touch her, we've never fucked like animals and so that should have had no impact. She apparently took it as a compliment. I love it. I'm rather stoned.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (12 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Wanzer Radio's Journal