Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Mojougwe's Journal

ASTC!

Mojougwe's Journal Statistics
View Mojougwe's profile
Entries 2 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4948
Replies Mojougwe has made 525 comments [view stats]
Comments 62 comments (31 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Mojougwe [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Mojougwe's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Dec 1, 2006 - 11:42 PM
Warm weather, do you have it?
Tired.
On a later note, it's freaking 70 degrees here in New Jersey.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (56 baaramewe)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Dec 1, 2006 - 10:48 AM
So, someone has finally gone out and said it.
Unimpressed
It's that time again, though a bit late on the notice. Page 2 Archive has been obtained! Massive wipe!

Anyway, I knew this was bound to happen. I just didn't know when. I bet there was and army of you just waiting with an irking urge to make this known through a topic/thread. But, someone thinks I'm not boring enough and feels I should develop that sense of me so I may be even more ban worthy.

I also believe I probably haven't really added much to some conversations and may of just simply posted out of sheer need to "be there." Well, the only reason I post in a topic is because either I feel there's something that needs to be known (such as correcting an incorrect point, new facts, self experience, etc.), have an interest in the issue at hand (maybe want to know more of what's going on with the topic or a member's post, see what others think and post in response to their thoughts/ideas), and for a successful/failed attempt to join the bandwagon. And also because no other forum types in the manner as this one does. I could get sick just seeing simple wording such as, "ur" and "w/e." Intelligence-lacking language, no thanks. Maybe the individual who typed as such is in fact more intelligent than he shows, then he sure hates being intelligent. (No, it's not out of sheer laziness. In elementary school, when you knew the answer, nothing could stop you from raising your hand. Because it felt good to know something sooner than all the other kids. You beat them all at that one given moment. So it's out of sheer stupidity. He knows it's incorrect to type "ur" and he persists in doing it. Then out of fear of being wrong, he comes up with the "witty" excuse of, "Oh, it's easier to do it this way." The fact that I and a million other people out there can type a word in it's fully spelled form faster than searching for the keys necessary to abbreviate a word is proof enough.)

I don't know if the malicious aspects or beneficial aspects are more noticeable over one or the other. But I will be sure to check next time as to what I'm doing so that I don't end up irking some/most of you.

However, to completely say that I do not add to conversations is incorrect. Maybe the total amount of useless posts outweigh my beneficial ones, or maybe not. I may not have a mass of time on my hands to properly search for lingering sources or type up fully well structured paragraphs as some may because of that fact I've got most of my time devoted to other matters. I may not have the resourceful knowledge of the internet as many others do. I may not have people on the inside whom I can leech freebie info off of. I may not work at a library, newsstand, or even near a TV. I may not have alot of free time to be bored enough that I'd want to search news articles from some not-so-popular source. But what's that you say? You do have such luxuries? My then, what's with the little tantrum being thrown around about me and my posts? Don't tell me such opinions were derived out of the thought that I may of been like such members/posters.

So then, what do I do that takes up so much time? School, commuting, and clubs. Otherwise known as Polytechnic Univ., driving 2 horrid hours between NJ and NY (sometimes more because everyday is a freaking traffic day, if I'm not driving I'm taking the train and subway, and everyday is also a people-traffic day), club meetings in between classes and after classes. This all lasts from 9AM to 7-8PM. This is in fact worse than a full time job at somewhere with or without a degree in some professional study. I only have the weekends to look forward to in really dedicating quality posts to GFF. Maybe not 100% of the time, but probably better than what I've done during weekdays.

Once again, I'm not sure where I stand in this measuring of my posting quality, but if it's a problem to some of you, I'll see to it that it's remedied.

Really now, come to my house in your corvette and drive next to my Nissan Pathfinder. Though, you the superior poster, may be superior, but you sure do like to compare yourself to the wrong individuals. It's like if I flaunted my muscular arm to a guy 2 years younger, with a less muscular arm, and said, "Go kill yourself buddy. Your arm is so pathetically undeveloped compared to mine. I feel the rest of society can do without you. Oh, and that other guy over there as well. You're all wasting Society's air."

And this brings me to another point. A corvette compared to a pathfinder have advantages over each other in different aspects. One is fast, pretty looking, and expensive. It's meant for fast travel and a status symbol. The other is utilitarian, less expensive to a corvette, and adaptive to the environment. It's meant to survive. It could also be a status symbol, but not as noticeable. So then, how does this relate to posting-styles? You tell me.

Well, pretty much dragged this thing out enough and probably have veered from my main point somewhere. But I've got class soon in about 10 minutes.

And also, I believe Alice has it right in how Skills wants everyone to be. The ideal utopia of one man. Gee, wouldn't it be great if we all could get that, even for one day on Christmas Day?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 baaramewe)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Mojougwe's Journal