Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Strife's Journal

Journal Banner

Strife's Journal Statistics
View Strife's profile
Entries 5 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 1840
Replies Strife has made 11 comments [view stats]
Comments 6 comments (1.2 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 5 props given to Strife [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Strife's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 20, 2008 - 04:54 AM
hmmmm...
seems like every time I post on here now, someone deletes them. :|

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Dec 24, 2007 - 10:25 PM
Merry Christmas GFF.
Hope everyone is having a great holiday.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Nov 22, 2007 - 04:51 AM
Confirmed: Rock Band is AWESOME.
So I went over to my buddy's house tonight after my hockey game, and he picked up Rock Band. I must say that I arrived at 11:30, and I didn't put the mic down til 3 am this morning. I can't play the guitars for shit, and the drums look way to hard to me. Since I've been home, I've tried finding all the song I don't know and listening to them. I'm gonna go back over tomorrow after turkey and sing some more.

It's so amazing to play with 3 other people at the same time and it all comes together and everyone plays well. That being said, it seems like if you've got any less than 4, the gameplay experience is somewhat lost.

Currently Playing: Finished Assassin's Creed, playing Uncharted and Rock Band

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Nov 11, 2007 - 04:56 AM
My short review of Kojima's SNATCHER
First off. It's a amazing game. I was really impressed how well it's held up for being so old. I mean, it's far from cutting edge graphics, but I'm was so impressed with the story, and how I felt like I was playing a movie. (which is funny cause wasn't everything on the SEGA CD like "playing" a movie ie. Sewer Shark and Night Trap)

The soundtrack was pretty great, and I enjoyed the voice actors as well, even though it seems like a alot of people didn't.

I was hooked from the first five minutes to the last scene. I got it yesterday, started it yesterday, and beat it yesterday. Kojima is a genius. It really makes me wish that Policenauts was available to english speaking audiences.

I WANT MORE.

Currently Playing: About to start on Ratchet and Clank, and waiting for Assassin's Creed

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Nov 3, 2007 - 05:08 AM
My First Journal is just a picture...

Currently Playing: 1Up Yours Podcast

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Strife's Journal