Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yamigarasu's Journal

Journal Banner
Sickly Sweet

Yamigarasu's Journal Statistics
View Yamigarasu's profile
Entries 14 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 3606
Replies Yamigarasu has made 31 comments [view stats]
Comments 48 comments (3.43 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Yamigarasu [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Yamigarasu's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 6, 2008 - 06:54 PM
So, like, had lunch today...
About my last entry, the time thing is mainly because I do way too much manual labor, and there's no way in hell I can start exercising, I'm already dead tired as it is, and sure, that does sounds as an excuse for being lazy, but well, I am lazy, not only that, If I do start exercising, I might do less on a job that I'm already being trashed by my boss on daily basis about being way behind the daily quota, so for now, it's out of the question.

I could eat less, but that’s were the brick hits the wall, I already eat very little, and I rarely have the time to eat properly, have a nice balanced lunch for instance, I usually have to resort to snacks and fast food, and even though it's little portions, still carries a lot of calories, and even if it is death food, I still try to eat healthy crap in between (dinner and breakfast) and I don't take the bus, I walk home and go to work everyday, sure it's close, but still 20 minutes fast paced.

But anyway, only saying that because my work pc connection was killing me today and I couldn't reply on the last entry, now for the real entry;

After seeing most of the comments, sure, ya'll are right, on my last entry I wasn't saying otherwise, and I do know that I am the cause of my own doom, but I tried lunch today, it killed me because I had to take a 30 minutes lunch, and I usually use lunch to sort the paperwork so I don't have to kill myself from work in the afternoon period, even if it is 8 hours of work time, I am alone there, when I was hired, 4 people were responsible for 67 sectors of the state to process the social security paperwork, 2 people got promoted there after I was hired, and 2 got demoted to my section, one is useless and the other is homesick since, heck, April, and my boss is never around to do his part, so I'm way overloaded and I really don't have the time.

Even so, I tried, I’m still having trouble tweaking the foods, I think I need to see a nutritionist for that, but well, got to be a step I guess, might as well cut the anything fried and fast foods for at least a while, problem is that I can't cut refined sugar and sodas, at least for now, because there’s no water cooler there, and tap water is more deadly than the fat I have now, so I either drink black coffee or sodas, or buy bottled water from my own pocket.

Going to do that for a while, hopefully with results, otherwise I might have an unpleasant nap due to anesthesia.

Currently Playing: Stone Temple Pilots - Still Remains

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (13 candies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #14]

Jun 5, 2008 - 08:27 PM
I need to loose 400000kcal...
=[
Yep, I'm fucked, doctor said either loose that or go visit the O.R. for a bypass, I'm weighting 370 pounds, holy shit, I thought I was around 260...

I don't have the time to eat properly nor the time/stamina to do exercises, so I'm pretty much fucked up... =[

Currently Playing: Van Halen - It's about time

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (11 candies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #13]

Jun 1, 2008 - 05:35 PM
Life sucks... =[
..::Sad::.
Well, not really, just bummed out because the dinner on the corner of my street stopped making the most awesome hot dog's I've ever ate in my entire life, they were ingeniously simple, bun, a grilled sausage, lots of mayo and bacon, nothing out of the extraordinary, but had an awesome home style taste, and for people like me, who live in tall buildings and have no way in hell to make a nice and proper BBQ, that was my salvation, and now they don't make it anymore, sure, I was the only sonuvabitch who ordered then, but still. =[

In other news, as usual, the concert was okay, it would be hella bad if the setlist wasn't awesome, but the sound was bad, like, a ginourmous amplifier for a tiny place, it was way too loud and distorted, and there was way too many people, we manage to be on the back, and even there was crowded, and I don't have the stamina to stay five, six hours standing on lines and waiting for concerts, so that kind of spoiled the concert for me, but was nice to do something else than working, even if it was one day only.

An on international news, I got a modchiped PS2 yesterday, yeah, I know, I wouldn't steal a purse, yadda yadda, but fuck it, there's no way to buy original games around here anymore, just for comparison, two original games cost the same as a PSP, and 3 cost as much as a PS3, so I gave up paying that much for new games, and contrary to the rest of the world, old games costs more here, like, I paid 460 bucks for guitar hero 2 with the guitar controller, so fuck Sony and anti-piracy laws, my wallet says thanks for that.

Currently Playing: The Who - Bargain

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 candies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #12]

May 25, 2008 - 05:03 PM
Nokia N73 Music Edition VS LG Viewty
Flu ;_;
Spoiler:
VS

Okay, here's the deal, my phone operator called my yesterday asking why I suddenly stopped paying the phone bills, I said to then that although I am pleased with their services, I don't like the phone itself (I got the phone for free just by signing with then) and I mainly use my other phone with some other operator because of that.

Well, long story short, they said that if I pay the bills I owe then, I can ask for one of those two phones (I wanted a N95, but I would have to pay for one, instead of getting it for free) so I'm going to pay then tomorrow, but now I don't know which phone to choose, they both have 2gb memory space, but one is more toward mp3's and the other is more for pictures, in essence, Viewty is more good looking, and I'm leaning toward it because of that, but still, the other one is Nokia, and I never touched an LG mobile...

Thoughts?

(Editor's note, while on completely different news, I got struck by the flu, chills running up and down my spine, fun, fun, fun.)

Currently Playing: The Who - The Seeker

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 candies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

May 17, 2008 - 04:56 PM
Another day helping the lazy ones...
Lazy because the services we provide are free of charge, and on the ministry itself, things are almost instant next to the social services, this time it was in a hell hole, in the middle of nowhere, it was warm at least, better than the last time, but because of that, there was double the crowd.

After several minutes of headaches dealing with misinformation, (the local media had stated that we would do papers even for foreigners, and the whole place was a mess) and then even more time dealing with faulty hardware, the thing finally started, for my awesome surprise, all my co-workers are more miserable than I doing these things, I hate doing it, but since it is helping people, I at least try to look like I care, they almost tell the people to fuck off.

Even though' there were loads of problems, things eventually went well, my boss was pisst because the problems, but that’s his problem, I don't even want to know anymore, just called some friends and made some arrangements to go out tonight, fuck, don't remember the last time I did that... might as well get loaded today, Monday it all starts again.

On even more news, got this some days ago;

Spoiler:

Along with a Microsoft mouse, since I had a generic one that was really pissing me off, sadly, the MS one isn't that awesome too.

Currently Playing: Metallica - One

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 candies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

May 13, 2008 - 06:58 PM
Nazareth, 40 years tour.
Tired
Got my ticket today;

Spoiler:

Probably the last time they'll come here, so, might as well go see then.

In other news, Got the first season of House M.D.;

Got as a gift from a good friend, and so far I'm enjoying it, Dr. House is my new hero, not cause he saves people... it's cause he's a jackass, he knows that he's a jackass and he does't do anything to change that.

Currently Playing: Rage Against the Machine - Killin' in the name of

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 candies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

May 7, 2008 - 03:51 PM
Safety cushion aquired, plus, happy b-day to me, I guess.
Mildly Amu
So, got my second paycheck today, and instead of blowing it away on useless crap, I decided to take 500 bucks and make it into a safety cushion, if I ever need it, I still have plenty of money to burn, thanks to my birthday being yesterday, and It's nice to know if I ever hang myself in debts, I can count on it.

Speaking of my b-day, It was an interesting b-day, got some nice gifts, and some crappy ones, but on the right context, like some tourist t-shirts from Vegas (sis went there last week) and since I like those things for some weird reason, they made a nice gift, aside from that, got an acoustic guitar;

Spoiler:

A multifunctional printer;

Spoiler:

And something quite surprising my sis got me on New York;

Spoiler:

Used the scanner to get that pic, and I'll be dammed, the resolution is insane, there’s more pixels on the original size picture than there is on the box itself, I also presented myself with guitar hero 2 with the guitar controller, but since I paid, it's not much of a gift

Currently Playing: The Rolling Stones - Paint it Black

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 candies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

May 1, 2008 - 06:32 PM
Sickness and Pride... Bad combo.
Well, my town had social services for people that can't afford basic documentation (marriages, divorces, ID's, social security, unemployment support, etcetera) and my boss asked some weeks ago if I could go, (It's not obligatory, since it's on holidays and weekends) I said yeah, sure, whatever, What I didn't count on, was a freezing 40°f outside, rain and a SHITLOAD of poor people to help.

Best of best, I woke up with a sore throat, that it's hurting bad now...

But in all fairness, it was kind of cool, you kind of see that some people really don't have the resources to get the most basic papers, and go to these services because they are free, like, it's good to help then instead of talking trash behind their back just because you are bored of the paperwork.

Funny shit was when people started calling and messaging me because I was on the local TV, they did a short story to make our governor look good, and somehow, they shot me while I was collecting fingerprints, like, LOL, 500 people there, and me, the noobiest there is shot.

Well, at least I got a free day tomorrow, so I can rest the whole weekend, and also have a jail free card if I ever want to ditch work, hooray for that.

Currently Playing: ACDC - Who made who

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Apr 22, 2008 - 06:28 PM
Have you ever had a dream so vivid...
Confused
...that the feelings of that dream carry on after you wake up?

Listen to this crazy tale of mine.

Many years ago, I had dreams, about this girl named Julia, most of then were crazy and senseless, in fact, I'm having dreams about her since I was 5 or 6 years old, the very last one I had about her was many years ago, something around 10 years, in the dream, she died, I really don't remember how, but since I liked her a lot, I rented the apartment she'd lived so I could maintain in it's original state.

That by itself would be weird, specially because I'm not the mushy type of guy, but wait, it gets stranger, Sunday afternoon, I decided to take a nap because it was raining, and TV was hella boring, and somehow, I dreamt with one of my bosses on the street, and while I was walking down the street with her, I remembered that I had to do something on that specific building (never saw the building on my whole life, or the street for what matter) and guess what, It was the dream girl, Julia's apartment, someone bought it and was starting to refurbish or something, and I got extremely sad (on the dream) because I remembered the girl, and I again stopped they from making changes by renewing the rent contract.

If the whole continue dreaming about something I don't even know wasn't strange enough, every time I remembered the dream, I got really sad and nostalgic for whatever reason, like if the girl was real and in fact I remembered a lost friend, this got me puzzled for the entire weekend (yesterday was a holiday around here too) and too be fair, I’ve got to no conclusion whatsoever of why it happened, or why am I being drawn again to that girl after so many years.

Currently Playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - ayu's HOUSE MEGA-MIX ''N.S House Mix''

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Apr 12, 2008 - 04:10 PM
FUCK NO!!!! (-4GB of Pr0n ;__;)
Pisst off
So, while I was doing an entry here, saying a lot of things about a lot of other things, I kicked my pc, just a little to push it back, and hooray, it completly fucked up my secondary HDD, tried to recovery the data, it only made it worst.

So, in short, lost all my images, photos, books, and pretty much everything I had on that hdd, sigh* most of that stuff i'll never get back again...

Well, in brighter news, got an amp (traded cable tv for it, I was going to explain with presentations and guest stars, but long story short, didn't paid the cable to buy it.)

Spoiler:

And since I was happy untill some time ago, I tiddied my room, not fantastic clean, but way better than it usually is.

Spoiler:

Heres something funny, on this image, you can kinda see the original entry on my screen...

Spoiler:

Oh well, life goes on I guess, it could be worst, it could be my main drive...

Currently Playing: Pearl Jam - Alive

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 candies)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Yamigarasu's Journal