Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
ComradeTande's Journal

ComradeTande's Journal Statistics
View ComradeTande's profile
Entries 57 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (1.75% of total)
Views 51071
Replies ComradeTande has made 426 comments [view stats]
Comments 172 comments (3.02 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 53 props given to ComradeTande [who be proppin?]
Buddies 16 buddies
Relation You are not ComradeTande's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Apr 28, 2010 - 11:40 PM
coffee clutches
Only in a first world country would people complain about not having a wasteful piece of paper to put around their coffee cups because its "too hot"...at a food co-op.

Also, fuck you and your half-caf half soy half skinny grande latte. Get a smaller cup and pick a fucking milk, faggot.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #36]

Mar 31, 2010 - 02:21 PM
Hey fuckface
Don't look at me like I'm retarded when you order a cappuccino and you receive what you have ordered - one third esspresso, one third milk, one third milk-foam.
Quit getting "coffee" at a gas station for Christ's sake.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #35]

Jan 6, 2010 - 06:15 PM
How do you...
delete an account on gamingforce?

aka delete this account.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #34]

Dec 29, 2009 - 03:19 AM
this is not caramelldansen
it is something so much better.
YouTube Video

YouTube Video
really want the 2nd dancers (masemune and pirate...dude...harhar) as a gif for a signature...that'd be outrageously adorable

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #33]

Dec 2, 2009 - 02:40 PM
Christmas Gifts!
What I bought for my fiancee:
Shin Megami Tensei If... (snes) complete with box and book.
Devil Summoner (genesis) complete with book
Jack Frost Fan CD

All together only cost me 30 or so dollars!

Ain't I the best fiance ever?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #32]

Oct 10, 2009 - 04:54 PM
Cosplay Progress!
Aye, more cosplay.

I am cosplaying the main female character of P3P for youmacon. Here's what I got so far:
Spoiler:

New badge because the one that came with the uniform kinda sucks.

SWEETASS HEADPHONES. PERFECT!!! The input cord is hidden in one of the ear pieces, you just...

Pull it out, like so. When you want to hide it, you just put it back in the hole in the earphone and press a button and the wire is wrangled back in. Sweet.

the mp3 player, nothing special, just something that'll play stuff and play it loudly and kinda (kinda) looks like hers. I picked a red one over a black one because her theme seems to be...red. I DID find the exact sony model that was originally used, but alas, it was like...140 dollars and they aren't making it anymore. Lame :\

The gun holster.

And my skirt. Yay.

Missing:
Shoes/Socks

Missing in the pictures but I have:
Red Bow
SEES armband

Finally decided what I will be doing for ACEN next year. Crossplaying Baofu from persona 2 (yay for green suit), Tyler is cosplaying Katsuya. On the side I will be crossplaying Roy Mustang too (yes. I know. I just want an excuse to wear the FMA military uniform). And by Roy Mustang, I mean him at the end of the first series, with the eyepatch and hat... (for god's sake I couldn't find a picture of that to save my life)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #31]

Oct 6, 2009 - 02:28 AM
Back into otakuness.
Getting back into my anime craze, just finished watching Sword Of The Stranger, which I must say: it was a good movie. The art direction (beaaaautiful backgrounds) and story was really well done.

Anyway, needless to say that has started me on a samurai anime fandom, and I've started downloading quite a few different ones. Any I should particularly pick out and watch? (The ones I have going right now: Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto, Blade of the Immortal, Otogi Zoshi...yeah.)
I'm also interested in chinese history/myth animu too...so I started downloading Twelve Kingdoms.

When I was browsing the site I got those torrents from, I found that there happens to be a DMC live action movie...which I didn't know about. Started getting that too. Yay.

This sudden obsession is probably good since I will be going to an anime convention soon (along with Ness and Lukage! ohhoho). And speaking of that, my cosplay is all done, I just received the badge for the school outfit today. I'll post images soon.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #30]

Sep 13, 2009 - 12:52 PM
ohhohohoho

EDIT: forgot to mention, but at work in the office the computers still have mouses with balls in them.

What is this, 1999?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #29]

Sep 4, 2009 - 12:29 PM
Youmacon
Anyone else going besides the crew that is with me?

I'll be going as
Spoiler:

all weekend I think. (except for the RO shoot) Going to get to wear it on the day it comes out in moonland~
/OtakuNerdScum

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #28]

Jul 26, 2009 - 01:51 PM
I just...
had bacon beer chowder for lunch.

that is all

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 prons)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #27]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
ComradeTande's Journal