Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kensaki's Journal

Journal Banner
Random ramblings I come up with as I write enjoy!

Kensaki's Journal Statistics
View Kensaki's profile
Entries 11 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 4807
Replies Kensaki has made 132 comments [view stats]
Comments 61 comments (5.55 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 6 props given to Kensaki [who be proppin?]
Buddies 0 buddies
Relation You are not Kensaki's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 10, 2007 - 04:23 PM
To bad Starcraft 2 is going to be crap.
If you object please take a look at wow and its gazzilion bugs and faults that blizzard are ignoring.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #11]

Jun 8, 2007 - 11:05 AM
Another long day. Sunako and Yun ftw.
Well currently I'm between employments. Finally got fed up with lack of organization at the place. So I've been having some time to burn. Been watching some Yamato Nadeshiko Shiki Henge and tried to stomach some Happiness(Jun FTW). Been leveling a shaman on WoW and hope AoC comes out soon, wow has really lost all its appeal to me.

The boards are as fun as ever, I lurk a lot maybe I'll start posting more.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Jul 28, 2006 - 06:20 PM
I just realised how like GFF is too worldofwarcraft.com forum.
I mean is there ever a moment in GFF history someone wasn't crying over something. If there is no drama they'll go out of their way to create it. Realise it GFF is mostly a big group of crybabies trying to get their mothers(Staff's) attention so they can poke fun at the "losing side" and stroke their e-peen.

Grow up please.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Jul 21, 2006 - 06:18 PM
I think people have forgotten GFA and GFFRPG
Damn it's hot tonight as it has been the past few nights. I hate it. :P Anyhow I'm going to try to make more effort in correct grammar and spelling english. Been typing\talking this language long enough to be able to write it better than I do.

I saw a member say "Who cares about a stupid VGM contest" then I chuckled abit...

Did he forget that this forum atracted most of its old members through GFA and relating stuff like; My Stuff forum ect. I can wouch for coming into this forum while downloading mp3s from GFA and lurking for awhile until I posted and my rash personality started brushing with some people. While others I made very good friends with most of those people have left now sadly. So I'm back into mostly lurking and sometimes posting.

Ah while we're at it someone said in a thread here at the forum. that I was just hissy because I wasn't included. That is half true, 1. I don't think the RPG is viable at all. 2. It was meant as a comunity project. Even if they complete a RPG now I wouldn't touch it with a pole. It's no longer a comunity project. But something that is behind closed doors which I find rather laughable. 3. I'm sad there will never be a real GFFRPG I still have falkon2's mp3s on my HDD and they are frenquently in my playlist. It was just a silly dream I guess.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (9 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Jun 30, 2006 - 06:50 AM
So I'm back to more active posting again.
What title said, I'm stepping down from the heavy MMO playing since it affected my free time and work(somewhat) to much. Also WOW has turned crap lately(maybe it always was but whatever).

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

May 18, 2006 - 06:56 AM
Ops did I do that..? -_-
-_-
So yeah this mess started when I trusted another employe at the webcafe where I work to put a HDD into storage area since I had to catch a ride fast home. Of course he had forgotten about it and this disk our precious backup disk with 230gigs of data on it was of course stolen. At my work there are two people working with tech me and a friend of mine, this friend of mine has had on and off troubles with deppression/suercidal toughts, anyhow we where told of and called more names than I've ever heard a boss utter to his employes. Anyhow this well my friend is very dedicated to his work and had a rough week beforehand, so i noticed he wasn't very cheery to understate it.

Because of this telling of it has broken his self confidence in himself and his work. And launched him into a deep depression, hes going on a long term sickleave. Hes a very goode friend of mine so I don't know who I'm most pissed at myself or one of the other two...

Trust noone seems to be a fitting phrase after this.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Mar 29, 2006 - 09:58 PM
One of the better days on the journals.
1. Got banned from Tails journal after Styphon requested it.

2. Styphon edited the wiki with a phrase about Elixir owning me. While like always not really adding anything. We loat a great member when he became admin. I guess power really does go to your head...

3. All in all got some really funny replies from the too cool for you crowd that actually say I'm thinking I'm to good for them.

Now watch them try to ignore my journal to appear cool.

Note: Kitty pictures for the win.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (24 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Mar 23, 2006 - 09:44 PM
Bought into the fad... Missing sleep to much and KHII voice acting.
Well got myself a Ergo Proxy avy&sig combo of Vincent law imo the only interesting haracter in that show. I just love his eyes...

I sleep like 3-4 hours tops these days. Strange usually I like to sleep alot but these past days I've been staying up very late doing nothing special. I need to enforce a more strict sleeping regiment on myself or I'll get sick from not sleeping eventually. :P

As a last point I'd just ay as i've heard Christopher Lee's VA'ing in KHII the excitement for this game has trippled, hes an awesome VA to say the least. Sora's VA(6'th sense kid) isn't to bad either. But I'm not really looking forward to a special scene(minor spoiler):
Spoiler:
under the sea musical game ><;

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 19, 2006 - 09:09 PM
This journal is a Theocrasy and a I luv bein the evil gay!
So yeah I'm god here hello. <_<

Also:

http://gamingforce.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2365

Way to go ignorance and homophobia!

Let us all hate teh gay, cause you know they are the evil of the world!

*drama drama drama*

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Mar 19, 2006 - 10:21 AM
Humm... Grandia 3 and WOW PVP.
So yeah I've been playing Grandia 3. and till now I have been able to point by point guess what happens next, I've up to the dragon fortress now btw. talk about uninnovative RPG. Anyhow I like the battle music and a few other tracks but its far from being as memorable as 1-2's OST's. Best thing about it is of course the battle system.

All in all worst Grandia yet.

6/10

In other news. Currently getting a mage up on Storm Scale(EU) as fast as fuck to get a PVP team going and get field marshal. Two of my friends in the team are going for Grand Marshal but I still have work ect and don't want it to consume more time than it allready does...

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 commento)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Kensaki's Journal