Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lost_solitude's Journal

Lost_solitude's Journal Statistics
View Lost_solitude's profile
Entries 9 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 0 entries are private (0% of total)
Views 2300
Replies Lost_solitude has made 2 comments [view stats]
Comments 4 comments (0.44 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 0 props given to Lost_solitude [who be proppin?]
Buddies 3 buddies
Relation You are not Lost_solitude's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jan 24, 2007 - 02:12 PM
YEAH 07 Starting with good news
First off I started my second college semester and im psyched about my art class. It is not exactly what I expected but i am looking forward to this semester. My gramps is feeling better and and so is my mom. Everything is looking up so far. I have to harness this positivity as much as I can before something happens to kill it. hehe any who I have alot of work to do on my first day and the schedual isnt the best except i only go tuesdays and Thursdays. I start at 9 and get out at 4 with no breaks in between. Also im sitting on hard surfaces 90% of the time and the pain kills me. Other then that it's cool cause im off Monday, wensday, and Friday.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Jan 5, 2007 - 07:00 PM
Lost dreams is back for good.
Anyone who remembers me back when I was an uber noob might remember my trash called a journal. It had an idiots ramblings that was meant to be a story. Well after years of postponement, simply because i needed to work on my writing skills or lack of, I have come back to it so i can actualy finish it. I do still plan to hire an editor when the time is right. I also have another project, coming soon after, called anamilia. I am also working on getting a web sight started to show off everything i'm working on.

Aside from working on concept art skills and a book I am also learning 3d modeling. I know i am doing alot all at once but i still have my priorities in order so I will still get things done. When ever i'm not working in these projects i'm thinking of new ideas for them. I am serious about this and when i'm done I'm going to take all the legal precautions and try to send the story idea to who ever i can get to read it. If it doesn't become a book I will wait and make it a game or movie depending on where I am in that point in my life. Either way I hope to make it big. I do understand the reality and keep that in mind but im not letting it stop me.

Currently Playing: DHT-listen to your heart(unplugged)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Dec 17, 2006 - 01:16 PM
Who am i? what do I want? what do I do? where do I start?
I keep my head held high a get over alot of stuff cause I always remind myself that what i go through is nothing compared to what others could be going through and what many went through before me. I do still feel pain, i do still get heart broken which sounds stupid cause i never had anybody break it cause i never had that chance...or i never took the chance. I hate sounding whiny...I really really do but sometimes people talk about their hard times it kinda makes them feel better to get it all off of their chest...kinda...maybe. Right now i feel lower about myself then i have ever felt. Im completely digusted with myself...I think i have hit rock bottum. I saw a couple kissing on the bus today and the thought of jumping out the window of a moving bus actualy crossed my mind...thats not me! im not a suicide I completely against it. I no nomatter what is going on i would indure the pain because I am christian and to me knowing that heavon awaits is worth enduring the pain. Be cause jesus himself went through 100xthe pain im going threw but it still hurts. How do I fix this...How do I change a lifestyle i excepted. What do I do? Where do I start? Im so used to being where I am that i no nothing past it. I surrounded myself in a reality bubble for so long Im lost and know no way out. Where do I start? What do I do? Where do I go? Im so embarrassed to just walk up to someone and tell them the truth so I can ask them for help. Is it pride? of what? I dont have much to be proud of. Is it fear? of what? what will I lose? instead i hide that part of me and let the pain sit their eating away at me holding my head high knowing...believing that things will be better for me if i just endure the pain...so it piles up...contnuously.What do I do? where do I start? All my life i just let things happen I know i will grow through life as a door mat with people using me and running over me. I would like to change...take charge...what do I do? where do I start? and me...my wait it is a problem over wait always is. most of us make jokes of our selfs to hide the fact that it's a hard life to life. but to simply lose it all, will that truly make me happyer. I know there is no such thing as being happy forever untill we make it to heaven, but will the loss of wait really make evrything better? will it make my problems go away? Will it really change who i am? I keep telling myself to finish my education and oneday I can accomplish my dream of being a movie director...even if i were to muraculously live that dream...I dont know...what do I do? where do I start?...WHo am I? what do I really want?

My grandfathers dieng the man has ben strong since i was born even the summer before he got ill he was out working his ass off. Now he is so week it's hard for us to even look at him. MY mom is sick friggin she has been strong every since i was born fightin for a better life for us. now after being sent to afghanastan she comes back sick. she has ben so for almost 3 years now. Her days are numbered too and it scares me. My step father...the man i want to hate but know he was always there for me when I really needed him to. He is now in Iraq lord knows whats going to happen to him and it scares me. My brother alex ran away from us, from his family. Back when we were with our father going through is monsterous period, it was me and my brother alex. We were the closest thing to twins with out being twins. Now he ran from us...he came back and things are back to normal but i still fear he is confused...How do I forgive that thats family heartbreak deeper then some girl breaking a heart. Im worrying to much I know and just whining about random stuff I know but I just had to do it and get it out of the way.What do I do? where do I start? who am I? WHAT DO I WANT?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Dec 1, 2006 - 02:23 PM
fall semester nearing a closing point
I know ive been talking about taking art class so I did it. I signed up for some for the spring semester. If i can servive the rest of this semeter i can relax and look forward to spring. I'm planning on getting a Wii for xmas so that will take up some of my time during the break. I think i will also start working on my anamilia story. My lost dreams is still on the works but my anamilia as of yet is a side project until i finish lost dreams. Animilia is going to be larger. Other then that im just learning what i can and pretty much just passing through life untill i finaly feel im ready to stand up and get working on my life. College first.

Currently Playing: Enigma (anything good by them)

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Nov 21, 2006 - 06:15 PM
thanksgiving
Well it's been awhile since i posted a journal entry so i thought i was over do for one. well here goes. i looked at my last post and said WTF im not a huge pixar fan althought they did make some good movies. I would rather try working for dreamworks. I love the work of that company and the man who started it. It would be the best thing in life for me if i were to make it. My plan (dream) is to make it in with my CGI skillz and then from there work toward being a director myself and make my own movies. I thought that starting with graphics would be great experiance for me since i love messing with the comp.

p.s. making 3d people is hella hard I am pretty good at photoshop and all that and found a free 3d program called blender. I have gotten my hands wet with it once before but left it for a while and then came back to it not too long ago. since then i have been trying over and over teaching my self with the help of online tutorials, how to make human figures in 3d. It's way harder then doing photo shop stuff. I know.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Aug 28, 2006 - 05:05 PM
College!
I am only in a comunity college for a two year dagre but thats big for me! i am second generation and not many in my blood family made out of highschool let alone through college. Me putting my family name out there in the big business is a big deal. I am going to major in graphic arts. Soon i will be an animator or graphic artist and maybe even work for pixar maybe not but one can dream. My ultimate dream is to become a movie director but I am not really into the schooling related and required for it so I will stick to what I know and love. Computer graphics.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Aug 17, 2006 - 06:14 PM
some trains of thought to jot down.
Starting off I know this is old news but I love enya it keeps my creative juices flowing^_^. Anywho I got accepted to sanantonio college and i am psuched but scared at the same time. I kind of feel like I did all this work graduating highschool just to find myself back in school but I know that everything that has been going on is going on for a good reasn. I can see it all unfolding and it motivates me to work my but off for it. I have huge dreams and ideas that I know will come to life with enough work. One day I will make some huge movies so watch out all you guys who new me remember my name^_^. I will put classic blue up there for all my net buddies.

GO ORINOCO FLOW!!!

Currently Playing: enya and enigma

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Jul 20, 2006 - 01:26 AM
Back again
Well the trip to PA was interesting and enlightening. it was also unconfertable and disapointing. It wasn't perfact but it wasn't all bad. I went to a family reunion full of fokes with dirty backgrounds. For two weeks I was back in the ghetto as a reminder of where I am from. I believed my granddads home was haunted so I spent a few nights there and this time nothing. I am back from the trip in our new house and so far it's goin good.

Currently Playing: enigma

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Jun 28, 2006 - 07:16 PM
WOW!
Well it's time to sart on my journals again ^_^ I havent been on gaming force as much as I used to...or would like too. I missed my birthday on GF again. I didn't even know they started chocojournal again. I wander if they are going to bring back the exchange. I've been playing on myspace (hate me) codes and what not. this summer once I get settled I will work on gettin my final draft of my Lost Dreams story done and published.

I have graduated highschool and the day after I moved from hawaii to texas. I am currently looking for a junior/comunity/business college. what ever I can get into. Reality is hitting me hard but I am anticipating the worst and plan to fight through it. I know my faith will drive me to reach my goals. I do miss Hawaii and all my friends at radford high.

I am getting better at the whole photoshop thing. I have been showing off my skills at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=351 38112. I will be going to PA in about a week and while I am their I wont be able to be online for about two weeks maybe more. When I do I will have my own computer and will be online 24/7. well theres my first entry to the new chocojournal.

Currently Playing: THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!-europe

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Lost_solitude's Journal