Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Iwata's Journal

Journal Banner

Iwata's Journal Statistics
View Iwata's profile
Entries 195 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 8 entries are private (4.1% of total)
Views 85568
Replies Iwata has made 352 comments [view stats]
Comments 926 comments (4.75 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 138 props given to Iwata [who be proppin?]
Buddies 19 buddies
Relation You are not Iwata's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Jun 12, 2008 - 05:01 PM
Big Boss is STILL Alive. Foxdie kills everyone including Snake. Raiden pulls a grey fox. Meryl marries Johnny Sasaki. Ocelot was faking the whole Liquid snake possession the entire time.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [3] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 compatriot)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #166]

May 27, 2008 - 04:45 PM
3rd one down
See the xblive crew in two weeks. At least now I have time to catch up on that triple and Wii backlog.

Still pretty fucked up that i have one 360 at the repair center only to have another break down.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 compatriot)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #165]

May 24, 2008 - 02:59 AM
One Uppin' Tails.
Response to: Mo0 sucks, Tails rules. by Tails

Me and Tokubetsu were playing a game of team slayer on Narrows with a dude and his buddie splitscreening. 2 minutes into the match, both of these dudes drop and the score is currently them 17, Us 12. It's now 4 of them vs the 2 of us. What proceeds to happen in the next 7 minutes is the most epic shit ever.

Guy gets behind toku and i end up wreckin his shit with the AR

See two dudes movin in on the radar behind me and so i toss a sticky on the ground in an attempt to get away, but i also magically bag a kill.

After Evading the other two dudes, I make it up to the grav-lift area only to catch a dude and his buddie trying to sneak up on me . I AR the first dude.

Then Retreat back and toss a bubble shield while the other dude trys to move in. In the spirit of El Gaupo, I go BAM! and hit the nigga with a sticky grenade and get the kill.

Suddenly i see another dude comin from my left and so I wait for him to charge like a starving heyena lookin for an easy kill and manage to toss a sticky. I think it misses and i get killed only to watch my Sticky Grenade pull a mutherfuckin' loop-de-loop and backtrack quicker then McCain and stick the dude.

Score is now 22 them, 17 us.

I respawn in gunfire and I have a dude chasin' me with a needler. Takin a page outta the 89 Niner's playbook, i make a Montana money play with a nade and take the bitch out.

I then pilfer a sniper rifle off John Elway's Bitchass corpse circa January 28th, 1990. So I try to move back to the snipes position on the map only to find another enemy campin with another needler and so doing what any sane man would do, i wrecked his shit.

I then get hit by a snipes bullet and so i move up on this dude and wreck his shit as well.

The Rocketeer behind this dude obviously senses that a crazed Jap is in the house because he runs like a bitch AWAY from me and so i proceed to run up on him like CJ from San andreas.

Grab the dudes rockets and move into position to rock some dudes only to see a red blip quickly appear then vanish on my radar. I turn around and find one of these dudes cowering in the corner and so I shoot him in the face.

So i move down to the underground part of the bridge only to see a red dot try to roll up on me again and so i turn around and send this little baby at him.

Toku once again calls for help and so i run to the back of the base and kill this dude with another epic grenade toss.

Ahh, coast is clear. So i try to set up shop with the sniper only to see another relentless red dot comin at me and so I send him flying with the check of doom.

But i'm hurt bad and so I lay down me bubble shield only to be charged again and in a moment of Deja vu, I hit the dude with a sticky.

I then see outta the corner of my eye another dude taking the grav-lift in and so i retreat while toku rushes in to get the kill and I bull a Montana on him and steal his shit with a well placed sticky.

Unfortunately me and toku get taken out right afterwards only to spawn and completely wreck this poor dudes shit from top to bottom.

Right away, the three other dudes close in on us and take down Toku. I manage to scurry away and hide myself behind a corner while the bitches break up and try to search for me. This one dude goes the right way but unfortunately for him, he gets assassinated from behind like a bitch.

Score is now them 34, Us 33.

One of the dudes sees that his buddy is dead and so he trys to roll up on me, only for to me get the vertical drop on him.

I head back to the sniper spot only to be ambushed by a dude. Luckily he didn't learn in school that AR BEATS BITCH SHOT.

Right afterwards, toku lets me know that a dude is comin in on the grav-life. Toku charges the dude expecting a kill only for me to steal that shit from him.

A dude manages to sneak behind us, but it doesn't work to his advantage because i pin him against the wall and hit him with a hit so hard, he be wishin he was shanked in San Quentin instead.

Sadly, his other half rolls up on me with a rocket launcher and gets the kill. So I respawn and pull another 89 niners moment and bring his doom with a sticky that sticks to shit better then jerry rice's gloves.

one of there dudes thinks he can be smooth and run up and assassinate me, but i juke his ass and get the kill instead.

I book it to the snipes spot to try to recuperate, but get ambushed by a Bitch ass Brutew Wieldin mutherfucker' only to release a plethora of mini nukes on his ass.

Then one of his dudes trys to roll up on me from behind until I BR him in the face just in the nick of time and once again sadden toku by neglecting him a kill.

Toku then signals that some dudes comin in on the grav-lift AGAIN and so we both rush them only for me to pull of a magnificent no scope sniper kill.

A split second later, another dude comes down the center corridor and wrecks toku and charges me only for me to pull off another no scope headshot moments after my last one.

I then spy a dude crouchin behind a pillar tryin to get that cheapass mauler combo. So i send him a little parting gift.

I then rush in and wreck one of there dudes only to be wrecked seconds later.

Score is now 49 them, 48 us. Toku is now saying we have this shit lost.

I respawn, get a beat on this guy and take him out.

it's now 49-49. Whoever gets one more kill wins. Oh noe. What is this? There sniper has rolled up right behind me and has my head in his scope, he pulls the trigger........

and misses the headshot by a hair and I go in for the kill with a epic beatdown and win the game.

The aftergame stats are this...

I manage to come out with 37 kills outta the possible 50 with a +23 kill/death ratio all while it was 4 on 2.

Tails, want to talk about Epic?

This is fuckin EPIC.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [5] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 compatriot)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #164]

May 6, 2008 - 11:09 PM
GTAIV Rules.
10/10?

I Think So

........... Tails ain't hustlin', he just a bitch.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (36 compatriot)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #163]

Apr 11, 2008 - 08:46 PM
Never knew Tails Rapped
YouTube Video

You owned Envy.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (5 compatriot)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #162]

Apr 1, 2008 - 04:18 PM
[REC]
So last night i downloaded this movie as I was feeling like watching a horror flick and this had been circulating around and had been getting great reviews and i'm glad i did download it.

[REC] is probably one of the best Zombie flicks i've ever seen and makes any of the recent offerings in the genre look like complete amateurish crap in comparison. The entire movie is filmed through the len's of the cameraman who is filming a show entitled " What goes on when you sleep " with his partner who is a hotass reporter chick. The project they take on at the beginning of the film is to follow around a group of firefighters for the night and show the audience the life of a fireman.

About 10 minutes into the movie, they arrive at an apartment complex where there is a complaint about one of the tennants going beserk. So they go in and check what's going down and shit doesn't go well and so when they try to book it, They find the entire building and all of it's exit's are sealed off and surrounded by Swat police with the words " this building has been Quarantined. Please don't attempt to leave and remain calm while we work shit out " being echoed through a megaphone.

From then on the entire movie goes into an adrenaline rush of suspense and twists that inject the zombie genre with much needed life. It also helps that that the last 15 minutes are some of the creepiest and best executed scares i've ever seen on film.

I recommend everyone check this movie out. Beware that it is in Spanish, but it's been subbed and so if you can read, you shouldn't have a problem understanding any of it.

anyways here is the trailer as well.

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 compatriot)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #161]

Jan 15, 2008 - 03:24 AM
Harmonia
Solefald - In Harmonia Universali ( 2003, Folk Metal )

Track Listing:

1. Nutrisco Et Extinguo
2. Mont Blanc Providence Crow
3. Christiania (Edvard Munch Commemoration)
4. Epictetus & Irreversibility
5. Dionysify The Night of Spring
6. Red Music Diabolos ( Instrument )
7. Buy My Sperm
8. Fraternité De La Grande Lumiére
9. The Liberation of Destiny
10. Sonnenuntergang Im Weltraum

Download Link:

Download This Album

Solefald - Black for Death: An Icelandic Odyssey Part 2 ( 2006, Folk metal )

Track Listing:

1.Red For Fire & Black For Death
2. Queen In The Bay Of Smoke
3. Silver Dwarf
4. Underworld ( Instrumental )
5. Necrodyssey
6. Allfathers
7. Lokasenna ( Part 2 )
8. Loki Trickster God
9. Spoken To The End Of All ( Poem )
10. Dark Wave Dying ( Instrumental )
11. Lokasenna ( Part 3 )
12. Sagateller

Download Link:

Download This Album

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 compatriot)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #159]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
Iwata's Journal