Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SailorDaravon's Journal

SailorDaravon's Journal Statistics
View SailorDaravon's profile
Entries 92 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (2.17% of total)
Views 59981
Replies SailorDaravon has made 310 comments [view stats]
Comments 569 comments (6.18 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 240 props given to SailorDaravon [who be proppin?]
Buddies 5 buddies
Relation You are not SailorDaravon's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 19, 2008 - 06:21 PM
Am I the only one who noticed that you're gay

<3

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [13] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (10 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

Mar 28, 2008 - 01:09 PM
For Tails
Some context: we've been playing Halo 3 again, and something reminded me of a Halo 2 journal entry I'd made a couple years back when we played with Kyndig/Mr Godhand when he was really really drunk one night. I'd made an entry with some of the choicer comments made by him once he got on a roll, and told Tails I would dig it up and repost them, so here it is.

Quote:
"I killed that guy that killed you and told him to bathe in my warm fecal matter."

"Phong, you need to tell your ex that you're not marrying her ho ass, and get off the fucking phone."

"What the fuck are you talking about then, you fucking bitch shut the fuck up."

"We live in Virginia, the state of constant arousal."

"I know your father's name."

"What's your name private?"

"That's because you keep raping children you son of a bitch."

"Your mother is a cheap whore. FIVE DOLLA"

"Are you one of those guys who like, beats his wife, but then feels bad about it?"

"I killed that guy on our team. He did not capture the spirit of our team with his brashness."

"I can't hold my liquor, an unfortunate trait I inherted from my father, who was a coward."

"Go the fuck back to Mexico."

"Your father sucks my cock nightly."

"If you have a wife I will spy on her if I'm dead."

"We killed him with a swiftness."

"I'm sorry to have to tell you that your mother is a prostitute and your father is too afraid to tell you."

"Look, they all quit. They feared my cock."

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [8] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

Mar 10, 2008 - 07:46 AM
Home + Brawl
Wound up picking Brawl just after Midnight at Walmart yesterday morning. For some reason I could never get into Melee, it felt too button smashy for me (even though I know it's not). Plus I don't have people to play with very often, and the single player content in that really didn't do it for me. I wound up picking up Brawl because of the mega-hype and the single player content looking much better, and so far I haven't been disappointed. Almost at the end of SSE, could see myself spending the time to do all the unlockables. Still not sure about online play though, mainly because we don't have wifi, I've got the USB dongle but it's in another room and I'm not sure how well it will work online. Apparently online matching is working like shit right now anyway, so we'll see.

Also somehow wound up staying home today. The wife's really sick and called in yesterday and today and was planning on going to the doctor's today, although she was doing much better last night so that may or may not be the case. Anyway, she has an internal time clock and she pretty much wakes up whenever she needs to, but for whatever reason this morning it's not working and she's not up yet. I realized this too late, and I didn't really want to wake her up, she needs the sleep. Ironically last night I reallllly didn't want to go to work today but had pretty much resigned myself to it, oh well. I had a pretty crazy weekend, hung out with Kyndig (who called into his work) pretty much all day Friday, most of Saturday, and half of Sunday, so I've got stuff I need to do around the house anyway.

Also have you ever had a #6 at Krystals? I went there for the first time Friday night with Kyndig, good fucking lord. We figured we could handle the five mini-cheeseburgers, and it came with chili-cheese fries, but lo and behold the chili-cheese fries were fucking enormous. On top of this the fries were by a mile and away the saltiest fries I've ever had in my entire life. Have you ever had a meal where halfway through you think "what am I doing with my life?"

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

Mar 1, 2008 - 02:21 PM
Backloggery
I'm obligated to make this entry since Meia stayed up all night doing her page and then coming up with themes for mine o_O. She's using it more to keep track of games she's played in general though, I only listed games we actually own. If I wanted to add everything I'd ever beaten I could toss a couple hundred more on there, I'm using the site more for it's "intended" purpose. I'm also technically playing DW6 but since it's a rental I didn't put it on there either. However you want to use the page (even just as an alternative to IGN for collection listing) it's pretty awesome though.

Backloggery

Currently Playing: Retronauts

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

Feb 20, 2008 - 12:11 AM
I seriously need some Diebuster wallpapers

These are the only ones I can find on the internets. Not even anything on the 2 official Japanese sites, at least that I could find. Looking for something a bit cooler, along the lines of the image above, etc. After watching it recently on a bunch of recommendations it was fucking awesome. It gets progressively more insane, I'm not even sure I understand everything that happened in the last episode.

Currently Playing: Daniel Kandi - Make Me Believe

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

Oct 29, 2007 - 10:16 PM
Best game commercial ever?
The guy's voice is priceless, almost sounds like movie trailer guy.

YouTube Video

Transcript:

"Whoa. You could break me open and take my candy. But wouldn't you like something better? I'll tell you a secret. I'm a magical pinata, and if you get me down from here, I'll grant you all your wishes. For you, an x-ray machine. For you, crab cakes. How about sunscreen? Pants that fit. Trevor? Karate lessons. A dill pickle. For you, aerosol cheese. Transistor radio.

For you, an uncomfortable silence.

How about an extra thumb? For you, a hairless cat. Beard tonic. Premium cable. A scuba tank. 24-hour surveillance. Calamine lotion. A rubber ducky. Vigilante justice. A keyboard guitar. A swingin' bachelor pad. Comfortable walking shoes. A pet cobra. A road map. Cornrows. A pocket kerchief. The skulls of the vanquished. Cheerleaders. Business cards. Free oil changes for life. To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of their women. A heated pool. An amicable divorce. Custody of the kids. A sedan DeVille. Bionic feet. Microphone skills. Maid service. For you....a restraining order. The electoral vote. The heavyweight title. Bunny slippers. A good attorney. A short-sleeved tuxedo. For you, an electronic turkey baster. A pistol and one bullet. For you, how about baked potato. Just get me down and it's all yours. Come on. Come on. Just so we're clear kids, I'm not magical. Giddyup, heeyah!"

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [12] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

Jun 13, 2007 - 06:02 PM
New GoW patch, thank God.
Aside from the largely bullshit host advantage/bullet lag, the main reason I don't like Gears a ton online is I hate how you move. It works great in single player since you're basically moving from point a to point b, but I hate it in deathmatch. Anyway, the new patch increases your manuverability in roadie run and reduces how much you stick to cover, which would make a huuuuuuge difference for me. Can't wait for the maps to go free, then I'm all over that.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

Mar 7, 2007 - 05:13 PM
Big Mac Attack
For some reason I am craving McDonalds like nothing before. Would I kill a man for a Big Mac right now? Possibly.

Also where the hell is the Crackdown love on here, the game is awesome. Also at Miles messaging me to get on PSU, after I quit just before New Years, and he had disappeared completely after the first week of the game back in October or so.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (8 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Jul 10, 2006 - 10:43 PM
What the hell
I've been informed that I have apparently missed some delicious drama. Where I post now allows one liners, image replies, and moderate flaming, so I'm wondering if I start posting here again if I'd be able to resist the urge to be extremely cynical and sarcastic.

STRIKE ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Mar 25, 2006 - 10:31 PM
Getting Married.
Since I can't seem to get a hold of anybody online, just giving a quick shout-out that I did finally propose to Angel (Philia) tonight. She's pretty knocked out at the moment due being on hydrocodone temporarily for a nerve inflammation, but I'm sure she'll make an entry about it tommorrow or something.

Edit: For Clarification, she was NOT on any medication at the time, that was afterwards. Fuckers. =(

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [10] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (20 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SailorDaravon's Journal