Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SailorDaravon's Journal

SailorDaravon's Journal Statistics
View SailorDaravon's profile
Entries 92 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 2 entries are private (2.17% of total)
Views 59976
Replies SailorDaravon has made 310 comments [view stats]
Comments 569 comments (6.18 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 240 props given to SailorDaravon [who be proppin?]
Buddies 5 buddies
Relation You are not SailorDaravon's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
Aug 27, 2011 - 07:25 AM
PSA: They have updated and added to Castle Crashers 360
Well THIS is completely random.

Quote:
Just in time for PAX Prime, and among the many surprises that we’ve brought with us… Title Update 2 is now live for Castle Crashers XBLA. New characters, changes, additions, and everything else title update related is described below.

Castle Crashers XBLA Title Update 2 Changes

-Download the Pink Knight (complete with new weapons!) in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, FOR FREE!!!!!!! ($1.00 donated to Keep A Breast Foundation with each of the first 50,000 downloads)

-Download the Blacksmith Pack for 160 Microsoft Points. Once shrouded in mystery, the legend of the Blacksmith becomes a reality. Wielding miniature antlered frogs, burning hammers of justice and springboard contraptions, this warrior is much like William Wallace (ala Braveheart), but purple and definitely not Mel Gibson.

-Added a Team vs Team feature to Player Match Arena (as opposed to the current free-for-all).

-Earn two new Avatar Awards—Cardinal Animal Orb and Knight Helmet!

-Ability to check Player’s Gamer Cards in Xbox LIVE matches.

-Main menu News Ticker for all of your latest Castle Crashers and Behemoth Updates!

Notable Bug Fixes:
Level 256 cheat resolved (more info available on request).
Data copy glitch (more info available on request).
Sandworm experience glitch (more info available on request).
Wedding Crashers progression save now fixed when user leaves game play in flowery fields.
Smoothed Alien Hominid’s Splash Magic when traveling over water.
Slowed down Iceskimo’s power drainage from magic.
More effects added to elemental attacks for Alien Hominid, Demon and Iceskimo!
If your character dies, your Animal Orbs can no longer fight without you.
Fixed floating characters in Beefy Arena when grabbed.
Sandwiches can now be picked up after Volcano Boss fight.

The Pink Knight was born out of the Xbox LIVE Arcade community. The Pink Knight was a myth when Castle Crashers released and the fans believed in it so much that myth became reality – a completely FREE reality available now for your own personal realities.

With each of the first 50,000 downloads of the Pink Knight we are donating $1.00 to the Keep A Breast Foundation to raise breast cancer detection and prevention awareness.
I only beat the game once 4 player and that was it, always wanted to go back and get most of the achievements and that sort of thing, so I might use this as an excuse.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #80]

Aug 14, 2011 - 12:23 PM
Japan World Cup 3, aka The Best Game of All Time
Japan World Cup 3. This is, without exaggeration, the greatest game of all time. This is a real product. I literally fell out of my chair laughing, there are no words. I will just leave these here. Forgive the quality of the first video, all the rest are substantially better.

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #79]

May 16, 2011 - 11:30 AM
Possibly my favorite use of the Guile Theme.
I don't know why.

YouTube Video

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [7] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #78]

Apr 15, 2011 - 10:18 PM
SUCCESS
4/3/11: Daravon's "I Need Money Because My Wife Is Being Mean And Won't Let Me Buy A TE Stick" sale! (lol)

ALSO Tails, my Halo Reach robocop helmet is up as Avatar gear in the store in 4 different colors, along with some other ones including your Emile helmet.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #77]

Mar 21, 2011 - 03:51 PM
Full House poker is the best.

Response entries:
I dunno, I prefer slots. by Sarag

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [2] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #76]

Dec 10, 2010 - 07:45 PM
Best IM ever
Philia: ahhh
Philia: I now understand what Moe means

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [6] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (7 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #75]

Nov 28, 2010 - 06:05 PM
Game sale time again (in b4 Qwarky is sad again)
As usual giving GFF a first crack before I put it on GAF, then ebay. Probably more to coming; we're tentatively moving in the Spring, and we're starting to seriously clean house and reduce the amount of crap we have. Prices are shipped in the US, so we'll need to add a bit more for outside the US. I will no longer "hold" items for any length of time, have been burned multiple times both here and on GAF.

Unless otherwise noted, everything below is NOT a Greatest Hits/etc. version. I tried to be specific in the item descriptions to try to avoid having to take pictures of everything, but if you would like pictures or have any questions please ask me before buying!

SNES
-----
-Final Fantasy III - $50 / Complete and in-box. Box, manual, etc all have some wear but not major. Still has the 2-sided map but NOT the poster/ad. Still has the baggie for the game but no plastic sleeve (no idea if it had one originally). We do NOT have a SNES, so I have no way of testing if the battery currently works.
-Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals - $40 / Complete and in-box. Box is completely intact but moderately beat up (apparently it got knocked around in a car trunk). Still has white boxing inside, baggie for game (no plastic sleeve, no idea if it had one originally) and manual and map in great shape. We do NOT have a SNES, so I have no way of testing if the battery currently works.

GBA (everything below is in-box and are "legit" copies, no bootlegs)
-----
-Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Four Swords with NP Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete and in-box. Box/white box interior is a little beat up. Price sticker on box and small price sticker on back of cart. No cart baggie, but has all inserts (manual, ads, etc). Guide has moderate to heavy wear to outside/spine, bent cover, etc.
-Castlevania Double Pack with Harmony of Dissonance Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box. Has baggie for cart and manual, everything like new except crease in top inside fold of box. Guide is a HoD / Contra Advance combo guide by Brady; is like new except for price sticker on spine/back.
-Fire Emblem with NP Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box. Everything like new, has cart baggie, manual, and all ads/inserts. Guide has light to moderate wear on outside/spine, fine inside.
-Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls with Strategy Guide - $20 / Complete and in-box, everything like new, has cart baggie, manual, and ad insert. Guide is like new.
-Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones with NP Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box, everything like new, has cart baggie, manual, and ad insert. Only blemish is a EBGames price sticker on box, probably easily removable but have not attempted. Guide has very light shelf wear.
-Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 with Prima Strategy Guide - $20 / Complete and in-box. Box has slight dent on top. Has baggie for cart, as well as manual and all ad inserts. Also has a sealed Item: 03 e-reader card, as well as a loose Item: 04 e-reader cart. Was purchased off ebay some time back, I'm guessing the loose card did not originally come in the game? Guide is like new.
-Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World Player's Choice edition with NP Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete and in-box. Box has some dents and is missing the left inside flap (blame Gamestop). Still has baggie cart, manual, and a game map/poster thingie. Guide is like new.
-Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island Player's Choice edition with NP Strategy Guide - $30/ STILL FACTORY SEALED. Guide has light to moderate wear on outside and spine, clean inside.
-Metroid Zero Mission with NP Strategy Guide - $20 / Complete and in-box. Like new, cart still has baggie, only has manual though (no other inserts). Guide has moderate wear, price sticker on front.
-Metroid Fusion with NP Strategy Guide - $20 / Complete and in-box. Like new, cart still has baggie, only has manual though (no other inserts). Guide has light to moderate wear on outside.
-The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap with NP Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box. Like new, has cart baggie, manual, and ad insert. Guide is like new with map still attached, but poster gone.
-Golden Sun with Golden Sun 1 & 2 Prima Guide - $25 / Complete and in-box. Like new, has cart baggie, manual and all inserts (map, ads, etc). Guide has moderate wear on outside, but mostly clean inside.
-Sword of Mana with Strategy Guide - $12 / Complete and in-box. Like new, has manual and all inserts but no cart baggie. Guide has lighht to moderate wear, but still intact, tight/clean pages.

DS (everything below is in-box and are "legit" copies, no bootlegs)
-----
-Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin with Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. Guide is like new.
-Megaman Zero Bundle - $70 / Megaman Zero Collection (sealed), Megaman ZX (sealed), and Megaman ZX Advent (opened but complete and mint). Includes all available guides: MMZ (light shelfwear), MMZ 2 (sealed), MMZ (very light shelfwear, price sticker), MMZ 4 (very light shelfwear), MMZX (like new).
-Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations - $12/ Complete with box and manual.
-Stylus bundle - $5 / Final Fantasy IV branded white stylus (DS Lite), Dragon Quest Orange Slime stylus (DS Lite), Zelda Phantom Hourglass quill stylus (DS Lite, still in box), Animal Cross green stylus pen.

PSP
-----
-Megaman X Maverick Hunter & Megaman Powered Up - $15 / Both complete with box and manual

Gamecube
-----
-Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes with Strategy Guide - $30 / Complete with box and manual. Discs mint/near mint, case has price stickers on front and back. Guide is like new with only very slight shelf wear.
-Skies of Arcaida Legends - $15 / Complete with box and manual, disc mint.

PS1
-----
-Castelvania Symphony of the Night with Prima Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. Case has a crack and scuffing, and disc is light to moderately scratched, but plays fine. Guide has light wear on outside.
-Resident Evil 3: Nemesis with Strategy Guides - $10 / Complete with box and manual, small price sticker on case, some light/tiny scratches on disc. Comes with Versus Strategy Guide (intact but moderate to heavy wear outside, poster intact) and Gamepro mini-guide.
-Resident Evil 2 Greatest Hits edition with Versus Strategy Guide - $12 / Complete with box and manual, Leon's disc has some light scratching, price stickers on case. Guide is intact but has moderate to heavy wear, mainly on outside. If there was a poster enclosed it is not included.
-Valkyrie Profile with Valkyrie Profile Lenneth Strategy Guide - $75 / Complete with box and manual. Very light scratching on disc 1, and even lighter/fewer on disc 2. Guide is the guide for the PSP version of the game; my understanding is that the games are identical or close to identical, but be aware. Guide is like new.
-Tomb Raider 2 Greatest Hits edition with Tomb Raider I & II Guide - $6 / Complete with box and manual, small crack in front of case. Guide has moderate wear on outside; also the paper doll pages (what) are still intact.
-Star Ocean The Second Story with Strategy Guide - $30 / Complete with box and manual, discs appear flawless/nearly flawless. Guide has price sticker on front and some wear on edges/spine but is in good shape, inside is clean/tight.
-Spyro bundle - $20 / Spyro the Dragon (Greatest Hits, price sticker on box, disc appears to have been resurfaced?), Spyro Ripto's Rage (Greatest Hits, factory sealed), Spyro Year of the Dragon (Greatest Hits, price sticker on back of box, some scratching on disc). All 3 have guides; Spyro 1 has GH guide (light wear), Spyro 2 (moderate to heavy wear) and Spyro 3 (like new with price stickers).
-Parasite Eve with Strategy Guide - $12 / Complete with box and manual. Disc 1 has some very light scratching, disc 2 mint/near mint. Also still had demo disc included (also mint). Guide has only slight wear/aging on outside, clean inside.
-Metal Gear Solid with Millenium Strategy Guide - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Small price sticker on box. Disc 1 has some light scratching, disc 2 near mint. Manual has slight wear. Small stickers around inside rings of the 2 discs from the store it came from (have not attempted removal). Guide has light wear on outside and price sticker.
-Grandia with Strategy Guide - $40 / Complete with box and manual. Disc 1 has heavy light scratching (no idea) but plays fine, disc near near mint. Has price sticker on back of box (EBGames, should be removable). Guide has only very slight wear.
-Final Fantasy IX with Strategy Guide - $25 / Complete with box and manual. All discs flawless/near flawless, still has PlayOnline (ha!) insert. Guide is like new (dunno about PlayOnline though!).
-Final Fantasy VII with both Versus and Brady Straegy Guides - $80 / Complete with box and manual. All discs appear to be flawless, or at least 99% flawless (I knew this one would be asked about). Manual also still like new. Versus Guide has moderate to heavy wear on outside/spine, but is mostly fine inside and poster is still attached. Brady Guide has light shelfwear.
-Legend of Mana (TEMPORARILY ON HOLD) with Strategy Guide - $35 / Complete with box and manual. Disc mint. Guide has very light wear.
-Xenogears (TEMPORARILY ON HOLD) with Strategy Guide - $50 / Complete with box and manual. Discs mint (one scratch on disc 2). Price sticker residue on front/back of case. Guide is clean inside, outside has some light wear, creased corner, and price sticker.
-Dragon Warrior VII (TEMPORARILY ON HOLD) with Strategy Guide - $45/ Complete with box and manual. Discs mint/near mint. Guide has moderate to heavy wear on outside/spine, mostly clean inside.

PS2
-----
-Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition with DMC 3 Strategy Guide - $10 / SEALED. Also worth noting this is the version that was in the Trilogy box, so it is a black box version of the game (was only sold stand-alone as Greatest Hits in the red box). Guide is like new, but is for regular DMC3, no guide was released for SE.
-Megaman X Collection - $30 / Complete with box and manual
-Megaman Anniversary Collection - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Also including The Official Guide to Mega Man, a hilarious guide put out for Megamans 1-3 and the first Gameboy game, where the author makes up a ton of fiction and interviews. Hilarious stuff. Moderate wear and bend in cover, inside clean except for writing first page.
-Skygunner - $10 / Complete with box and manual, price sticker on back of case
-Tales of Destiny 2 Mega Hits edition JAPANESE IMPORT - $10 / Complete with box and manual. Again, this is the Japanese ToD2.
-Silent Hill Origins with Strategy guide - $40 / Factory Sealed, guide is like new.

PS3
-----
-Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3/Bluetooth headset - $8 /Comes with the headset, USB charging cable, carry case, and manual. Was opened and box discarded, but was never used.

Xbox 360
-----
-Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition with Strategy Guide - $15 / Complete with box, manual, and bonus disc, but NOT the anime DVD disc. Guide is like new.

Misc.
-----
-Final Fantasy Tactics Original Soundtrack - $12/ OST for the original PS1 FFT. Still has the outer box, insert and Moogle card, but NOT the poster. Discs have just a couple very small scratches/smudges but obviously play fine.
-Project Majestic Mix Squaredance Limited Edition - Make Offer / Outer boxing has some wear but in overall decent shape, discs near mint (just one or two tiny scratches on disc 2). Still has insert, cards, and insert numbering it #574/1000.
-Project Majestic Mix: A Tribute to Nobuo Uematsu Gold edition - Make Offer / Case insert still in good shape, but outer plastic on casing fairly worn. Numbered #1315/1500. Inside insert in good shape, discs have some light scratching/smudging (this was not originally mine) but play fine.
-Final Fantasy XII Limited Edition Original Soundtrack - $15 / Like new, still has obi, inserts, discs are mint, etc.
-Chrono Cross US pre-order clock - $10 / Box still intact but pretty aged/worn. Clock in good shape but has some scuffing on face (apparently from being inside the box?). Fair warning however there does not seem to be the thing that props the clock up, so you would need to prop it up with something if you want to actually display it.

Individual Guides
-----
-New Super Mario Bros Wii - $10 / Like new.
-Phantasy Star III Strategy Guide - $10 / Like new.
-Phantasy Star IV Strategy Guide - $15/ Light outside wear.

Loose Guide Bundle - $60 / I will ONLY break individual guides off if you are buying something else (at $5 each).
-----
-Borderlands (mint)
-Final Fantasy III (DS) (mint)
-Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (slight shelfwear, poster still attached)
-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (guide in decent shape but missing map/poster)
-Phantom Brave Strategy guide (mint)
-La Pucelle Tactics (moderate to heavy wear on outside but clean inside)
-Makai Kingdom (near mint, but crease in spine)
-Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (PSP & PS2 version of guide)
-Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (mint)
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl (mint but missing poster)
-Paper Mario (pretty beat up, mainly on outside)
-Super Mario 64 (wear, mostly on outside)
-Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2 (light wear)
-Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition (SEALED)
-Battlefield Bad Company 2 (mint)
-Japanese Chibi-Robo guide; mainly notable because it also contains the CD soundtrack for the game, which was the only way to obtain the soundtrack (was not sold seperately) (mint)
-Black & White (very light wear)
-Diablo II (mint)
-Mario Kart Wii (mint, missing poster)
-Mario Kart 64 (light to moderate wear on outside)
-Unlimited SaGa mini-Guide (like new)
-Ulitimate Unauthorized Nintendo! Game Strategies (1989, 100 games listed, moderate wear)
-Diablo 2 Strategy Guide (like new)
-Black & White Strategy Guide (light wear)

Freebies with anything over $20
-----
-Xbox 360 HDD Transfer Kit / Version -01, this is the ORIGINAL transfer kit. As far as I know this works from the 20 to 120 gigs, not sure about going up to 250 gigs, you have been warned!
-Xbox 360 Halo 3/Master Chief faceplate
-Digital Devil Saga 1 soundtrack (disc only, game with game)
-Atlus strap (I think it's for use with a cellphone maybe?)
-Grandia 3 pre-order belt clip/compass

Toys
-----
Doing 2 bundles; each is $50, or I will do both for $75. I will NOT break down the bundles any further. Aside from being dusty in storage, what you see is what you get, they're all in pretty much great shape. I will pack as well as I can, but take what you see at face value. If you have any more specific questions or concerns please ask before buying.

Bundle 1
Capcom Figures (Jin, Chun-li & Ibuki): http://i52.tinypic.com/b4uezk.jpg
Escaflowne Figures (1): http://i56.tinypic.com/fc5ljk.jpg
Escaflowne Figures (2): http://i51.tinypic.com/wk5j0l.jpg
Final Fantasy Summons Figures: http://i52.tinypic.com/2hd7kex.jpg
Shin Megami Tensei Figures (please note that Luficer on the far right has a bunch of pieces and is a pain in the ass to keep upright): http://i51.tinypic.com/rc90f4.jpg
Star Wars: http://i56.tinypic.com/vz8psk.jpg
Unicron (only piece missing is his little black transforming buddy, will try to find this): http://i56.tinypic.com/154wtc9.jpg

Bundle 2
Main noteworthy thing is that I believe that one of every armor "type" of Halo 3 variants are included below; the blue Recon armor was only available through mail-in. Also included are the mini-Halo figures, and two Halo: Reach figures.
Halo (1): http://i54.tinypic.com/1tws93.jpg
Halo (2): http://i53.tinypic.com/am8n44.jpg
Halo (3): http://i52.tinypic.com/148ix3m.jpg
Halo (4): http://i52.tinypic.com/4toymh.jpg
Halo (5): http://i56.tinypic.com/ejsuf5.jpg

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #74]

Oct 17, 2010 - 11:29 AM
Could anything else go wrong?
So Philia finally has her endoscopy tomorrow morning at 6:30, which is good news, and hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel there. Of course this means that something else has to get royally fucked up, in which case it's me now. I had two teeth pulled on Tuesday morning which I had been putting off forever. They both came out really easy, followed all the instructions post-op, etc. However Friday night I developed dry socket in one of them. The pain is pretty about the worst I've ever had when drinking/swallowing, but nothing like what I'm seeing as described online from some people and it's not 24/7, only briefly after those activities. So I don't know if I just didn't get a super horrible case of it or what. Anyway, called the dentist that night and he said to try clove oil and anbesol, and if it was still a problem Monday to call them and they'll try to get me in or whatever. All of that is fine and good and I can deal with, but then last night the gums around the opposite wisdom tooth (which hasn't been bothering me at all, but I had already scheduled to have pulled) started swelling really bad around that one, to the point where that's almost worse than the dry socket. So I'm already thinking they may need to do an emergency pull on that one, then I wake up this morning and overnight I seem to have developed oral thrush or some kind of other infection. Jesus Fucking Christ.

What really sucks is I'm not going to leave Philia at the hospital by herself for her thing, plus there's all kinds of transportation issues back and forth across town involved even if I did, AND I still have to be in at work tomorrow at 2. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (17 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #73]

Oct 9, 2010 - 10:22 PM
God damn it Amazon!
Not 12 hours after I had to cancel my orders for the Fable 3 and Fallout New Vegas CE guides, they show up in my Gold Box. Why do you taunt me!?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (0 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #72]

Sep 23, 2010 - 10:20 PM
Internet, how the fuck does it work
God damn we continue to get fucked by random internet problems. We had a super crazy-ass thunderstorm for a bit yesterday, and after the last one we had frying shit for no particular reason I was a bit concerned. But I got home and everything seemed to be working fine, played Halo for a few hours, whatever. But then this morning internet was just dead; did a quick router/modem reset, but didn't have much time to fuck with it before work.

So I get home and it's still down. After messing with it for a good hour and a half, as far as I can guess our router is fucked. After the last storm fried half of the devices it was hooked up to I was thinking it may have been jacked up as I'd been having to do reboots of it not infrequently. I was finally able to figure out that running a wired connection directly from the cable modem to the device appears to be working though. The trick seems to be having to reset the cable modem AND the thing you have it hooked up to via ethernet cable. They always SAY to do that, but you usually don't actually have to. Although when they came out after the last storm we did that every time, so maybe with our cable service or that modem or something it is actually required. This took me a while to figure out because I wasn't understanding why I could get the PS3 online wired, but then I would plug the cable into the 360 and nada.

The only thing that's weird and still has me not 100% sure though is that at one point for no particular reason my 360 S was able to connect wirelessly to the router, and I was actually playing online for about 30 minutes that way until I turned it off to try to figure out what was going on as nothing else (PS3, PSP, laptop) could connect wirelessly, and then it would never do it again. The official router software (which I never use) seems to partially detect the router, but thinks it's a different one and when I try to do the setup it can't connect to the internet or advance any further in connecting to the router, and accessing the router through the normal web IP address it can't connect to it either. Once or twice I was able to get the PS3 and PSP to recognize the router, but it always would shit itself trying to get an IP address and fail out. I tried releasing and renewing IP's, did a factory reset on the router, and pretty much everything else I could think of or find and couldn't get anywhere with it.

So before I drop money on a new router I'm going to see if I can have Kyndig bring his over real quick just so I can try his and make sure stuff works just to make sure it's not somehow something else. If it's just the router and replacing it works it's not the end of the world, but still annoying to have to drop $60-80 on replacing the router. At least my fucking new 360 didn't get screwed this time

Also since I got it figured out, my Halo Challenges streak continues!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #71]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
SailorDaravon's Journal