Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The_Melomane's Journal

Journal Banner
For lack of a better word...

The_Melomane's Journal Statistics
View The_Melomane's profile
Entries 191 entries in total [view entry calendar]
Private 1 entries are private (0.52% of total)
Views 79406
Replies The_Melomane has made 594 comments [view stats]
Comments 1327 comments (6.95 avg) [view stats]
Total Props 99 props given to The_Melomane [who be proppin?]
Buddies 19 buddies
Relation You are not The_Melomane's buddy.
What's New 0 new entries since your last visit.

Create New Journal EntryView All Entries
May 24, 2007 - 12:28 AM
Good-Bye West High, Hello College!
Wow. Last day of school.

Spoiler:

First Hour Band: We decide to put on mustaches in order to celebrate our descent into adulthood.

A Wig, A Clarinet Reed, A mustaches and a Melo = supreme oddness

Look! It's Tande with a mustache!

The mustache gang

We're going to miss Mr. Medd. You were a great band director.

Wut, wut? Melo's clarinet has a mustache too!!

A beautiful picture of Tande and Melo.

There are no pictures of AP US History. It wasn't "cool" enough. ;_;

Oh look! AP Economics? What's Mr. Smith doing with those sponges?! What? This relates to Game Theory? Awesome!!

It's locker clean out time. I'll miss you locker. Such good times we had.

Look! It's Melo and Lars. Bye old pal! I'll see you at the grad ceremony!

Oh noes! Kelly's only in half the picture.

Oh, hay! It's Jimmie. He's had a mac. And I have a PC. But we still like eachother.

Some more Tande and Melo love.

I'll miss you Alex Bailey! You were the best freshman ever!

It's Sara and her flamingo Rufus! (He also happens to be my sig)

Oh, man Jenny, I'm going to miss you and your amazingly perverted jokes!

Aww, Liz, I wuvvles you! Best friends!

Tande!! Can't you see, Liz is gonna make us crash!!!!

Oh, don't forget Ben Roller, he has the Poe Documentary voice. Oh the good times we had at Favonius.

Ahmed, you shouldn't have shaved your head. It looks icky. But you're still my friend and I'm going to miss you. ;_;

The Yearbook sums it all up quite nicely.

Wow, what can I say? I can't believe high school is over. It only feels like yesterday that my senior year even began. ;_;

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) [1] Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (14 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #10]

May 22, 2007 - 07:06 AM
One more day
Tomorrow is my last day of high school, and I have to say, I'm pretty excited.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #9]

May 20, 2007 - 12:53 AM
Yeah, thanks a lot

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (2 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #8]

May 18, 2007 - 11:01 PM
Commentary on Qube and Hito
I <3 Qube and I <3 Hito, but really, I can't be controlled when I get bored.
So, with that in mind, I give you not one, but two photo essays:

Qube
Spoiler:

----------

Hito
Spoiler:
(This one is about him hosting classical Fridays lately. (Yeldarb likes to complain about Hito's voice.))

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #7]

May 18, 2007 - 10:33 AM
Ideas that backfire
So, lately my parents have been complaining that I spend way too much time indoors on my computer, so to make them happy, I spent three hours outside yesteruday. On my computer.

Needless to say that this plan backfired because I neglected to put sunblock on. Now I have a raging sunburn, and to make it better, it only partly on my legs and on the left side of my body. I have a slight sunburn on my right side, but damn, my left side is RED.

It also hurts. A lot.

So, yay for Melo and her stupidity.

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (3 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #6]

May 16, 2007 - 09:09 PM
Senior Recognition Ceremony--not
So, today, Tande and my friend Liz and I skipped out on the Senior Ceremony today and went to the Java house, bought mochas and played on my laptop. Then we skipped third hour.

Because you know, we're young hooligans. Much fun was to be had. Mostly in making fun of Qube about his new girlfriend.

This, I kid you not is Qube's new girlfriend:

Needless to say, we had some fun with that.

"So I herd u liek fatchicks"

Also, hard to believe that in only a week, I will no longer be a high school student. It's sort of exciting and scary all at the same time.

Any ideas for any awesome senior pranks before I go?

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (4 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #5]

May 13, 2007 - 08:44 PM
Post Prom Hairz
Medusa Hair is pretty much what ended up happening after I took all the hair pins out from last night. See, Tande? You would have had Medusa hair too if you'd gone to prom instead of the MTB concert! LOL (Glad you had a great time though.)

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (6 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #4]

May 13, 2007 - 01:52 PM
Promizzle
So, prom was last night. It was really awesome. Here are some photos I decided to take of my friends and I. Friends that after this year, I probably won't see until our ten year reunion. ;_;

^My best friend from elementary school, you have no idea how much I love this picture.

Hay look! I'm a photowhore!

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (15 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #3]

Apr 11, 2007 - 04:52 PM
Things that suck
So, a few months ago I found out that my Poppa(grandfather) was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's. And you know, I've sort of not dwelt on it at all because well, it's not really something I like to think about.

But today, my mom was getting upset at me when I made some comment about how I really didn't see the need to fill out a FAFSA for college. She said, "This FAFSA will cover the costs of your tuition, plus extra so you'll have money to get plane tickets to come back and visit Poppa." I kind of laughed at her because I thought she was making a joke about how I said Poppa would be the only one I missed when I left, but then she went on, "It's not something to joke about. The doctors said he only had six or seven years to live."

Needless to say that was a very sobering thought. I hadn't known until now that there was actually a definite timespan of his deterioration. I'm afraid I may end up staying away because I simply won't be able to handle his descent into dementia. And this is really a big deal to me, because I grew up without out a dad, so Poppa is pretty much both my father and grandfather. I honestly don't know how I'd cope if he died.

It's just weird to think that when I do get married, he won't be there. That when I have kids, they won't have a great grandfather. That, my siblings who are three and one will never know him. He's one of the most amazing men I know, and I couldn't bear knowing that Korey and Maddee never got a chance to know him.

Anyways, yeah, this whole Alzheimer's thing sucks. ;_;

Give Props For This Entry (Quality Entry) Edit this entry Delete this entry Comment on this entry (1 comments)
[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #2]

Apr 9, 2007 - 10:03 PM
Guess what this is not?
This is NOT an entry proclaiming GFF is up.

Nope.

[Create Response Entry]
[public entry #1]

Gamingforce Choco Journal
The_Melomane's Journal